Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,006 members, 7,845,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) (47614 Views)

Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses / Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) / See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hmmmmmmm.....well done ma. we don't need to pray and and ask God tobless you any more. You are blessed already for the good deeds. Your children are blessed. They are favoured already.
May God reward you a 100 fold
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by kunletexs: 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
Kestolovee95:
Great woman.. thanks for treating her as your own.
No educated woman can raise iliterate kids whether they are biologically hers or not.

I disagree with u on that premises. There are useless women who will use an illitrate take care of their own children graduating from university. They are many.
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by kunletexs: 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
happney65:
She would ended up fuccccking ur husband.. grin grin grin

Give me light make I find this guy and finish him off with M107 sniper gun.
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by Decallmemartin(m): 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
This is wonderful. Godbless her
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by kunletexs: 11:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
To hell with the haters, ma you did a great job and fantastic one for that matter. It is my prayers that God would HEAVILY bless you so taaaaa.... You would national envy. Ma, it takes a woman with a kind heart to take the statements of the father and work on it. Oda useless women would have said harsh words to the father and his daughter but to u, you transformed her into a wonderful lady.

Only one thing I want to draw your attention to, is the fact that I didn't see anywhere you referred to her as your daughter. Kindly bring her to such level. Thanks for showing me there are STILL good WOMEN.
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by Ladynia2(f): 12:49am On Mar 17, 2018
happney65:
She would ended up fuccccking ur husband.. grin grin grin
Enemy of progress
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 1:06am On Mar 17, 2018
Gebbson007:

we are sorry for the delay ,ur brain will arrive soon ..

I just love you
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by Gebbson007(m): 1:48am On Mar 17, 2018
embarassed embarassed embarassed
ImaIma1:

I just love you

embarassed
ImaIma1:

I just love you

thanks
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by john650(m): 6:33am On Mar 17, 2018
saintkash:
You deserve an award and only God almighty can reward you for your gesture toward ur maid
This is the type of story we like to hear, not the one where the woman pours hot water on the maid or uses a hot iron to disfigure her while the husband turns her into a sexslave.

Treat other people's children like your own.

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 10:41am On Mar 19, 2018
You're too much.. Laughter is very good for the body and soul.
Gebbson007:
grin cheesy

just my own part in making the world a better place grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? / My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today / 5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.