Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Lead By The Spirit, Papa Adeboye Of RCCG Visits Benue State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lead By The Spirit, Papa Adeboye Of RCCG Visits Benue State (687 Views)

Lamido Sanusi Accuses Adeboye Of Shielding Thieves / Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister / Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Lead By The Spirit, Papa Adeboye Of RCCG Visits Benue State by ariesbull: 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
Benue state has never had it all good lately, with the random and unwanted killings happening in the state lately, which has made the president to visit the state and draft the inspector general of police to the state. A state that has turned to a charity case, seeing many states of the federation donating foods and materials to the indigenes of the state that have been displaced by the herdsmen killing. Pastor Adeboye, the General Overseer of Redeem Christian Church of God ,one of the biggest churches in Africa has visited the state in the company of his wife.
https://etimes.com.ng/lead-by-the-spirit-papa-adeboye-of-rccg-visits-benue-state/
The man of God was lead by the spirit and he has also shown that he does care for the church. In his words, he said that

"The governor is my son, the wife is my daughter and my children cannot be in trouble and I will fold my arms and do nothing. I would have come here before now but was guided by the spirit not to visit Benue before the President. The challenges are enormous but we know who to run to, and that is God almighty."

Statement made today by the General Overseer, Redeem Christian Church of God, Papa Adeboye who is in Benue State with his wife for a condolence visit and prayers for the state.

https://etimes.com.ng/lead-by-the-spirit-papa-adeboye-of-rccg-visits-benue-state/

Re: Lead By The Spirit, Papa Adeboye Of RCCG Visits Benue State by BankeSmalls(f): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Lead By The Spirit, Papa Adeboye Of RCCG Visits Benue State by Mynd44: 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2018

(1)

Man With A Good And Large Heart Muhammadu Buhari / PHOTOS: Massive Crowd Welcome Sowore At Murtala International Airport / Alex Otti: How Not To Be An Ngwaman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.