Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Hillary Clinton Breaks Wrist In An Indian Hotel Bathroom - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Breaks Wrist In An Indian Hotel Bathroom (929 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Hillary Clinton Changes Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Interview / Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillary Clinton Breaks Wrist In An Indian Hotel Bathroom by Colossusgist(m): 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
Former United States’ Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, has escaped a major domestic accident in India after she slipped and fractured her wrist in the bathtub at the five-star resort where she was staying.

Clinton was taken to a hospital in the city of Jodphur at around 5 am local time Wednesday. Clinton underwent an X-ray and a CT scan that confirmed a hairline fracture of her right wrist.

The former United States’ presidential candidate had been given a plaster bandage and advised to go for another checkup in three days. The injury does not impact Clinton’s ability to travel.

The Times of India and DNA India both reported that Clinton had been treated for pain in her right hand since she arrived in Jodphur Tuesday afternoon.

The pain forced her to cancel a planned visit to the 15th-century Mehrangarh Fort Tuesday evening following the doctor’s advice.

Earlier in the week, a video showed Clinton slipping on stairs twice as she visited the Jahaz Mahal in the ancient city of Mandu.

Clinton appeared to use her right had to catch herself on the stairs, but it was not immediately clear whether this fall was the source of her injury.

[b]Source - [/b]http://www.colossusgists.com/2018/03/hillary-clinton-breaks-wrist-in-indian.html

Re: Hillary Clinton Breaks Wrist In An Indian Hotel Bathroom by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
angry
Re: Hillary Clinton Breaks Wrist In An Indian Hotel Bathroom by FarahAideed: 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
I am sure the depressed witch was drunk again as usual

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Breaks Wrist In An Indian Hotel Bathroom by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ehyaaaaaaa! I wish it was her neck - Oloriburuku!

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Breaks Wrist In An Indian Hotel Bathroom by Lucasbalo(m): 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
Zoharariel:
Ehyaaaaaaa! I wish it was her neck - Oloriburuku!
Hush your mouth Baba Ijebu.
Re: Hillary Clinton Breaks Wrist In An Indian Hotel Bathroom by Lucasbalo(m): 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
FarahAideed:
I am sure the depressed witch was drunk again as usual
Coming from a loud mouth from the so called shiiit hole according to the racist pig called Trump. You are showing how vain you are . Worry about your so call shiiit hole according to your lord and saviour Tramp.
Re: Hillary Clinton Breaks Wrist In An Indian Hotel Bathroom by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Hush your mouth Baba Ijebu.

Hahahahahahaaaaa! Lucasbalo - my father in-law grin

Have you heard of “Kinzhal” ? It's a Russian hypersonic missile with a range of more than 2000km & can carry enough payloads to sink Amerikan warships & aircraft carriers.

Baba, Orunmila tells me to inform you to relocate back to Naija before the inevitable “nuclear downpour” begins grin cheesy grin

Trump, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Kerry, Tillerson, Pompeo - make no difference to us; our primary goal is to sink Amerika in nuclear ashes for all her grevious crimes committed against humanity in the guise of “spreading democracy” & “fighting terror”. grin

Meanwhile, her allies like Saudi, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Brunei & Jordan e.t.c are still practicing the monarchical system of government.

Baba, The Amerikans are Hypocritical Bastards & Children of Perdition - and I do not want you to perish with them.

Pls, heed the voice & warnings of Orunmila Bara Agbon Miregun - so that we can sit under a palm tree in my palace in Ijebu, (you & I, with your last daughter who must have become my wife by then - carrying my 7month's pregnancy in her belly) while we joyfully celebrate the downfall of Amerika together - with a calabash of chilled palmwine. Looking at her white shining teeth in your DP alone gives me orgasm grin

Think about it Lucas! Orunmila can never be wrong grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Breaks Wrist In An Indian Hotel Bathroom by Lucasbalo(m): 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
Zoharariel:

Have you heard of “Kinzhal” ? It's a Russian hypersonic missile with a range of more than 2000km & can carry enough payloads to sink Amerikan warships & aircraft carriers.

Baba, Orunmila tells me to inform you to relocate back to Naija before the inevitable “nuclear downpour” begins grin cheesy grin

Trump, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Kerry, Tillerson, Pompeo - make no difference to us; our primary goal is to sink Amerika in nuclear ashes for all her grevious crimes committed against humanity in the guise of “spreading democracy” & “fighting terror”. grin

Meanwhile, her allies like Saudi, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Brunei & Jordan e.t.c are still practicing the monarchical system of government.

Baba, The Amerikans are Hypocritical Bastards & Children of Perdition - and I do not want you to perish with them.

Pls, heed the voice & warnings of Orunmila Bara Agbon Miregun - so that we can sit under a palm tree in my palace in Ijebu, (you & I, with your last daughter who must have become my wife by then - carrying my 7month's pregnancy in her belly) while we joyfully celebrate the downfall of Amerika together - with a calabash of chilled palmwine! grin

Wishful thinking on your part. The Great America ain't going no where but up. The Eagle will keep flying higher.
Re: Hillary Clinton Breaks Wrist In An Indian Hotel Bathroom by obixcel(m): 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Coming from a loud mouth from the so called shiiit hole according to the racist pig called Trump. You are showing how vain you are . Worry about your so call shiiit hole according to your lord and saviour Tramp.
Lucas is still alive! Your Clinton spy, McCabe, has been fired grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton Breaks Wrist In An Indian Hotel Bathroom by timesup234: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
Zoharariel:

Pls, heed the voice & warnings of Orunmila Bara Agbon Miregun - so that we can sit under a palm tree in my palace in Ijebu, (you & I, with your last daughter who must have become my wife by then - carrying my 7month's pregnancy in her belly) while we joyfully celebrate the downfall of Amerika together - with a calabash of chilled palmwine. Looking at her white shining teeth in your DP alone gives me orgasm grin

No innocent American. They all must perish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Breaks Wrist In An Indian Hotel Bathroom by Lucasbalo(m): 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
timesup234:
No innocent American. They all must perish!
Third world punk. Your people are dying of hunger anyway.
Re: Hillary Clinton Breaks Wrist In An Indian Hotel Bathroom by timesup234: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Third world punk. Your people are dying of hunger anyway.
Shitcago is filled with homeless people hooked on drugs. Only mad people reside in Shitcago where hundreds are shot at every second.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Breaks Wrist In An Indian Hotel Bathroom by Lucasbalo(m): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
obixcel:
Lucas is still alive! Your Clinton spy, McCabe, has been fired grin
Mr village skunk, I am still kicking and having a blast in Nigeria after working and enjoying in Pretoria while you are still hungry in your cave. McCabe will be ok and will get his pension eventually while the racist pig will be haunted out of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
Re: Hillary Clinton Breaks Wrist In An Indian Hotel Bathroom by Lucasbalo(m): 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
timesup234:
Shitcago is filled with homeless people hooked on drugs. Only mad people reside in Shitcago where hundreds are shot at every second.
Coming from a shiiit head who wear Okrika like a badge of honor. Third world rat living a subhuman life in a hellish poo where people lives on less than $2 a day.

(1) (Reply)

US Mail Bomb Suspect Nabbed, Traced With Fingerprint, DNA ..(Pics) / CGTN Anchor: "China Is Not An Ally Of Iran" / Photos: Trump Holds Funeral Service For Younger Brother In The White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.