Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,943 members, 7,838,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations (25212 Views)

Latest Timetable For August/september WAEC Examinations (photos) / Top 10 Ways To Prepare For WAEC Examinations In Nigeria And Pass Successfully / FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Apostlelong(m): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:

You sound naive, Shell is a worldly affair what matter most is one's ending, mumu

I was just asking a question. There is no need for bad words
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Hargbo(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
You should know that Sunday was initially a free work day before it became the christains pick it as a worship day, therein all there members are availaible even our prayer meetings is in the evening for the convenience of our members.
Even muslims sef do Asalatu on sundays now sef. If i will agree with you we should declare holiday during ramadan. You are a typical Judas
mvem:
...actually this fell during there prayer time on friday...its like having examz on sunday in the morning...and pls am a christain
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Ijaya123: 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
To all the religious maniacs weeping above me, you weren't at fault. Had it been WAEC takes place on Sundays not only that, it coincides with Sunday worship hours let's see if you biased psychopaths will keep mute!! #Nitwits

I know a number of christians that are part-time studies who attend classes on sundays which conicides with worship hours. They understand religion is a private matter and so should be kept private. Only religious maniacs and psychopants like MURIC lots need to grow up from being cry baby.
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by olamurphy95(m): 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hargbo:
Haba, do you even know the meaning of Justice and Fairness. Stop using irrelevant terms when they are not needed. From the fact we have from the OP, WAEC are the one that needs Justice and Fairness from the Muslim terrorising and Oppressing them. We have Law and Order in this Country, but why is it that it is this same moslems that enjoys boycotting of constituted authority to achieve there means. They almost tear a school apart in Abeokuta because a student was ask to remove a hijab that was not part of her skul uniform in the first place. Can you see my point. How can they hold innocent student in ransome to push waec to achieve there Demands. How are they different from Kidnappers that will demand for ransome to free you. NIGERIA is not a muslim country to begin with, so we cannot tolerate religiously biased policy
kodus WAEC, they adjusted the time table , giving MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS to observe fridays obligatory prayer.
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by mvem(m): 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hargbo:
You should know that Sunday was initially a free work day before it became the christains pick it as a worship day, therein all there members are availaible even our prayer meetings is in the evening for the convenience of our members.
Even muslims sef do Asalatu on sundays now sef. If i will agree with you we should declare holiday during ramadan. You are a typical Judas
...we all talk of tolerance and justice, which is one aspect of ur faith...u hv a situation where 50% is christain and 50% is muslim, tinz should be done in d balance....it is a very polarized society and u do tinz with wisdom...ramadan is like lent, the fasting for more than one month and that has nothing to do with what am saying...What does judas have to do with this
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by OmoEpe(m): 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
HMDr:

firstly I must say thank you for disclosing your sentiments about Islam
but the question is"how bout your life are you not governed by laws?''
you wake up in the morning and you feel this urge to pee. that's law of nature
the Nigeria constitutional laws with hundreds of limits governing you. those are laws binding Nigerians
you know its never an option to hit your parent or disrespect them. those are laws from the bible
now you asked if we must be governed by laws...... I say YES cause I'm a Muslim and that's my doctrine

about the indoctrination. *smiles*
"your religion is for you and mine is for me"

anyway if you were expecting a counter I have no opinion whatsoever about you
don't just be ignorant.

Must honesty commend your sense of maturity. It's a breath of fresh air from the Nairaland replies, but i need to draw your attention to the fact that we all have the sense of discernment of good from bad, justice from love and lastly cruelty from kindness. Let's spread love, we have but a short time to live.
Once again my brother one love irrespective of religious beliefs

I will subsequently watch out for you on Nairaland, once again i repeat one love and one humanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Habyz(m): 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
chloride6:

You are the one who isn't using your brain.

There is no "Nigerian timetable" just a West African timetable.

If you wrote waec you would know that exams hold at the same time all over West Africa.

Abi you no write waec.
Subjects in each countries using WAEC are different so how isn't there a Nigerian timetable?
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by happy200(m): 12:53am On Mar 18, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
Am not a Muslim but I support that, Friday is their day of worship and should be respected
They should approach National Assembly for ammendment until then WAEC should keep on what they are doing.
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by deezage: 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
Christian are the real terrorist and peace distuber if not, what concern u with Islamic post
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by schurley(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
laydoh:
u pple will always find excuse for ur stinking hypocrisy and ignorance.so that warrant genocide,what happens to banning them frm his country.

History is now more very accessible.... just google about issues you no nothing about and stop embarrassing yourself in public
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
deezage:
Christian are the real terrorist and peace distuber if not, what concern u with Islamic post
Are you OK? Do you know how many Muslims terrorize Christian post?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

At Queens College, An Infection Makes Hundreds Of Students Sick / NUC Names 41 Illegal Universities / UNIBEN- 2012 Postgraduate Application Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.