Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (280917 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by snazzy5050(m): 7:23pm On May 22, 2018
Another super deal grin
iPhone X brand new( sealed )64gb factory unlocked for $400 grin
Trying to confirm from clone if he would pickup from the location..

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Hennyola(m): 7:54pm On May 22, 2018
Clone2020:
John
+Freshly picked Sprint iPhone X 64Gb in the Bronx for $400. Site: Offerup.com

Is using a chip the only available option for unlocking a SPRINT carrier iPhone?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by UrRealG: 8:23pm On May 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 8:48pm On May 22, 2018
Please if you are advertising items available for pickup on offerup, letgo and co, if it's not in New York or something I will pick, please kindly go and post it on your thread or the picker's thread, abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Spanishmario(m): 8:51pm On May 22, 2018
snazzy5050:
total is around 64k to Lagos
can you share pictures of the phone. Thanks
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Spanishmario(m): 8:52pm On May 22, 2018
snazzy5050:
total is around 64k to Lagos
can you share pictures of the phone. Thanks
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 8:53pm On May 22, 2018
Frank
Unlocked iphone 6s with a hairline crack picked up in the Bronx for N24,000. Site: offerup.com

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 8:57pm On May 22, 2018
Hennyola:

Is using a chip the only available option for unlocking a SPRINT carrier iPhone?

Chip is the cheapest, but there are services that can unlock them but the wait time can reach 1 month and costs so much money.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Hennyola(m): 9:00pm On May 22, 2018
Clone2020:

Chip is the cheapest, but there are services that can unlock them but the wait time can reach 1 month and costs so much money.

Thank you for the quick response, just don't know how reliable "chip unlocking" works for 9ja carriers and how fast it moves in the market (people's choice)
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by mrbillz(m): 9:21pm On May 22, 2018
Hennyola:

Thank you for the quick response, just don't know how reliable "chip unlocking" works for 9ja carriers and how fast it moves in the market (people's choice)
Chip works effortlessly. Even forgotten I’m using a chip unlocked iPhone X sprint locked. Works like factory unlocked...

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Hennyola(m): 9:32pm On May 22, 2018
mrbillz:
Chip works effortlessly. Even forgotten I’m using a chip unlocked iPhone X sprint locked. Works like factory unlocked...

I said that because our dear NL Unlockers' do clearly state in their threads as a note of warning to ALWAYS stay off iPhone Sprint carriers.

Now, seeing people buying them, makes me think otherwise when there's a way out except there's something else I'm missing (I've lost some deals due to this carrier of a thing, I'm kinda new to da unlocking world and I'm learning gradually)
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by snazzy5050(m): 9:41pm On May 22, 2018
Spanishmario:

can you share pictures of the phone.
Thanks

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by mrbillz(m): 9:44pm On May 22, 2018
Hennyola:

I said that because our dear NL Unlockers' do clearly state in their threads as a note of warning to ALWAYS stay off iPhone Sprint carriers.

Now, seeing people buying them, makes me think otherwise when there's a way out except there's something else I'm missing (I've lost some deals due to this carrier of a thing, I'm kinda new to da unlocking world and I'm learning gradually)
Well understood, got it as a gift tho! I wouldn’t reject such a gift cos I can’t unlocked it practically, which it could be easily unlocked with chip. Been using the chip for over a month now with no glitches. Works perfectly that I even forgot I unlocked it with chip. Still a win win situation since I ain’t selling and it’s for my personal use.

The only sprint model I would advice anyone to do away with for now is Samsung S9 and S9+. No unlock solution for it as it speaks. Who knows if something might come up tomorrow. Got one for over 2 weeks now and no one has been able to unlock it in the whole of computer village...

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Elkay3: 2:43am On May 23, 2018
frinx:

No

I sent you a text message that i would be off-chat for a little while. So that you wont think i am dodging you for your payment. Now i am saying it here. Bear with me please, would you?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Elkay3: 3:11am On May 23, 2018
frinx:
Mad deal alert!

Dell inspiron 14 7447

Dell Inspiron 14 7447-I54210H Intel Core i5 14″ GeForce GTX850M Windows 8.1 Laptop

71,250 naira total landing cost to Lagos
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by hayzed1090: 5:24am On May 23, 2018
mrbillz:
Well understood, got it as a gift tho! I wouldn’t reject such a gift cos I can’t unlocked it practically, which it could be easily unlocked with chip. Been using the chip for over a month now with no glitches. Works perfectly that I even forgot I unlocked it with chip. Still a win win situation since I ain’t selling and it’s for my personal use.

The only sprint model I would advice anyone to do away with for now is Samsung S9 and S9+. No unlock solution for it as it speaks. Who knows if something might come up tomorrow. Got one for over 2 weeks now and no one has been able to unlock it in the whole of computer village...

Pls what of At&t s9+, can it be unlocked
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 5:37am On May 23, 2018
Elkay3:

I sent you a text message that i would be off-chat for a little while. So that you wont think i am dodging you for your payment. Now i am saying it here. Bear with me please, would you?
Okay
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 6:05am On May 23, 2018
Deal alert

iPhone 6s+ cracked screen (Sprint; you can chip Unlock)
Comes with box and charger

61,380 Total landing cost to Lagos

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by sirlop(m): 7:01am On May 23, 2018
hayzed1090:

Yes it can be unlocked. Contact me if u have any for unlock.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:41am On May 23, 2018
Baba Clone2020, any laptop on board? Needs one asap
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 9:50am On May 23, 2018
sirlop:

Yes it can be unlocked. Contact me if u have any for unlock.

Baba what's up with sprint s8 unlock.. any hope
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by sakalisis(m): 10:01am On May 23, 2018
twinskenny:

Baba what's up with sprint s8 unlock.. any hope

shocked bring am
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by ChilledPill: 10:17am On May 23, 2018
Clone2020:
Frank
Unlocked iphone 6s with a hairline crack picked up in the Bronx for N24,000. Site: offerup.com
With the shipping, how much will it cost?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 10:59am On May 23, 2018
sakalisis:

shocked bring am
no be remote?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by mrbillz(m): 2:09pm On May 23, 2018
hayzed1090:

I dunno about at&t. I only got to know about the sprint S9+ when I got one and haven’t been able to unlock it yet
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by hayzed1090: 3:04pm On May 23, 2018
mrbillz:
I dunno about at&t. I only got to know about the sprint S9+ when I got one and haven’t been able to unlock it yet

Tnx
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by MarkWayne89: 3:36pm On May 23, 2018
You can actually unlock a Samsung S9 by getting an unlocking code. There's plenty of resources online but there's a risk in screwing up your phone. Take a look at www.unlockunit.com. I've tried their service and it works well.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 23, 2018
snazzy5050:
Another super deal grin
iPhone X brand new( sealed )64gb factory unlocked for $400 grin
Trying to confirm from clone if he would pickup from the location..

Any info on this guy
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by snazzy5050(m): 4:01pm On May 23, 2018
lowkey28:

Any info on this guy
clone is on it
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 23, 2018
snazzy5050:
clone is on it

OKay
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 4:11pm On May 23, 2018
yemibayo:
Baba Clone2020, any laptop on board? Needs one asap

Oh no not right now, but so many on those pickup sites
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 4:12pm On May 23, 2018
ChilledPill:

With the shipping, how much will it cost?

That was picked up for Frank

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (170) (Reply)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.