Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (279670 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 2:32am On May 26, 2018
Deal alert!

Mint iPhone 6s 32gb RoseGold confirm Unlocked

Earphones and charger included

73,125naira
total landing cost to Lagos
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by tohpahz(f): 7:37am On May 26, 2018
snazzy5050:
sweet smiley

Hello. Gooday . how do I contact you asides this site. Thanks
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Harpheez50: 8:06am On May 26, 2018
sprint locked iPhone 8 for $250. Is it a good deal?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by snazzy5050(m): 8:07am On May 26, 2018
tohpahz:

Hello. Gooday . how do I contact you asides this site. Thanks
check towards the end of the page I posted my contact somewhere(check last two pages)
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by anochuks08(m): 8:12am On May 26, 2018
snazzy5050:
check towards the end of the page I posted my contact somewhere(check last two pages)
bro, any good deal on iphone 8 plus?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 8:47am On May 26, 2018
I do paid Imei number check for
SIM Lock status and Carrier.
Find my phone and icloud status.

Estimate time: 0-5 mins

For just 500naira.
It could save you from spending a whole lot.

Hit me on WhatsApp: 08058152492.

Find out if your potential device is unlocked or locked

#SmartBuying
Hassle Free services.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by oludare37: 11:17am On May 26, 2018
I love this tread!! grin,@ clone and d other guy,I will contact youguys soon for biz,keep it up.... cheesy
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 11:20am On May 26, 2018
oludare37:
I love this tread!! grin,@ clone and d other guy,I will contact youguys soon for biz,keep it up.... cheesy

Looking for who to scam again abi...

Clone2020 watch out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by snazzy5050(m): 11:33am On May 26, 2018
Harpheez50:
sprint locked iPhone 8 for $250. Is it a good deal?
mint iPhone 8 unlocked for 300 if interested let me know
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by oludare37: 11:33am On May 26, 2018
twinskenny:

Looking for who to scam again abi...

Clone2020 watch out
clone2020,warn this slowpoke not to derail your thread..remember you wrote it in the front page of your thread that you will not allow any body to derail your thread..if you don't act as a boss of this thread,I'm afraid, this thread might not last..
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Pidginwhisper: 11:41am On May 26, 2018
oludare37:
You're not business worthy bro. And I don't think Clone2020 woud want to get himself stained by getting involved with someone dubious as you.

You started your thread well and you were one of the very first few to have such thread if not the first and I followed your thread closely and you've been accused severally which you could only back up with lame excuses.

You threatening to deal with Twinskenny should he come down to your crib just because he asked for a refund from you on a deal you didn't delivere shows the level of your vagrancy and makes you someone with questionable characters that shouldn't be trusted.

8 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Harpheez50: 11:54am On May 26, 2018
snazzy5050:
mint iPhone 8 unlocked for 300 if interested let me know
how much is the total cost down to lagos
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 12:10pm On May 26, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
You're not business worthy bro. And I don't think Clone2020 woud want to get himself stained by getting involved with someone dubious as you.

You started your thread well and you were one of the very first few to have such thread if not the first and I followed your thread closely and you've been accused severally which you could only back up with lame excuses.

You threatening to deal with Twinskenny should he come down to your crib just because he asked for a refund from you on a deal you didn't delivere shows the level of your vagrancy and makes you someone with questionable characters that shouldn't be trusted.

Thank you my brother he think he is wise.. I am more than that 5k by 100 times... but I won't let him do it to another person... ..
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 12:16pm On May 26, 2018
oludare37:
clone2020,warn this slowpoke not to derail your thread..remember you wrote it in the front page of your thread that you will not allow any body to derail your thread..if you don't act as a boss of this thread,I'm afraid, this thread might not last..

Lol you won't last here bro.. the thread will continue to grow.. he is not dubious like you
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by oludare37: 12:46pm On May 26, 2018
Pidginwhisper:

I don't have any business with you guy,you can shout from now till tomorrow, i don't care.I only have businesses with clone2020,the owner of this thread.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Pidginwhisper: 12:55pm On May 26, 2018
oludare37:
I don't have any business with you guy,you can shout from now till tomorrow, i don't care.I only have businesses with clone2020,the owner of this thread.
You just proved me right again with the emboldened . I trust Clone2020 not to have any to do with someone like you as He wouldn't want his growing reputation to be soiled by someone as fraudulent as you.

Even Mikky wouldn't recommend you to anyone interested nor would anyone here when there's still frinx.

3 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by snazzy5050(m): 12:57pm On May 26, 2018
Harpheez50:
how much is the total cost down to lagos
GONE
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by oludare37: 1:12pm On May 26, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
You just proved me right again with the emboldened . I trust Clone2020 not to have any to do with someone like you as He wouldn't want his growing reputation to be soiled by someone as fraudulent as you.

Even Mikky wouldn't recommend you to anyone interested nor would anyone here when there's still frinx.
I'm waiting patiently for clone2020 to give his opinion concern this issue..
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by yungdizzy: 1:34pm On May 26, 2018
oludare37:
I'm waiting patiently for clone2020 to give his opinion concern this issue..
Baba u just dey get clash with everyone. . Go check yourself, it's a bad sign
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by oludare37: 2:32pm On May 26, 2018
yungdizzy:

Baba u just dey get clash with everyone. . Go check yourself, it's a bad sign
my brother,its not a big deal...let me tell you and every body here what really happened with me and twinkenny,I have a thread,and the thread is meant to search for deals for people who could not access offer up and let go..I wrote the guidelines on the front page of that thread,so people do call me and I do charge them..

So,on one faithful morning around January, some body called me,he said his name is Kenny,I asked him,how can I help you,he said he wanted to make an enquiry regarding s8 deal,I told him that I worked all night and I had one deal on sa,because of him,I ran back home,checked my lapop weather the deal is still there, thank God,the the deal was still there, I called him back the deal is still available, that my charge is 10k,I told him that for me to release the link sellers phone number,imie and my offer up user name,he need to pay initial deposit of 5k,he agreed, that was in the morning oooo,he collected my account details, through out that day,I did not see any alert but he keep on sending message on WhatsApp that he would send the money,I should send the link,I told him no all day.

So,around 9pm d same day. he called me,asking me if the deal is still available, I told him I don't know because I was not with my laptop,he said he wanted to send the 5k,I replied no problem, few minutes later,he called me back,asking me if I will be able to search for another deal if the one I was talking about is no more available, I said sire!! I will surely get his work done once I receive the alert...

Ten minutes later,he started calling my no,that he had send the money,that I should send the link,I told I have receive the alert, beside, I'm not with my laptop, from there, whala started, called me More than 100 times, telling me to refund his money,I told him,guy,cool down,aheee the money that I not received you want me to refund..

So,around 11pm,,I received the alert, immediately I receive the alert, there was on fuel in my gene and my data is finished because that will be the first job that I will do this year.. I rushed to the ATM ,collected the 5k,I bought fuel #1500,,data #2000 and remaining one,I use it to keep body and soul..

So,when i checked my laptop,the item have been sold, based on my promise, I worked all night,and I was able to seal another deal, I called him that night, explaining to him,.promising him that the deal is no more there,that I will help him to search for another one based on our agreement...

The following day,I sent him the link,phone of the seller of the new deal,he insisted that he does not want any deal again,that I should refund him,I said guy,ithia is January and my first job for this year..

After that,I gave him more that five deal,ever since the ,he has been accusing of collthis money...

That is what happened between two of us..
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by amicdan(m): 2:44pm On May 26, 2018
You have a whole lot of time
oludare37:
my brother,its not a big deal...let me tell you and every body here what really happened with me and twinkenny,I have a thread,and the thread is meant to search for deals for people who could not access offer up and let go..I wrote the guidelines on the front page of that thread,so people do call me and I do charge them..

So,on one faithful morning around January, some body called me,he said his name is Kenny,I asked him,how can I help you,he said he wanted to make an enquiry regarding s8 deal,I told him that I worked all night and I had one deal on sa,because of him,I ran back home,checked my lapop weather the deal is still there, thank God,the the deal was still there, I called him back the deal is still available, that my charge is 10k,I told him that for me to release the link sellers phone number,imie and my offer up user name,he need to pay initial deposit of 5k,he agreed, that was in the morning oooo,he collected my account details, through out that day,I did not see any alert but he keep on sending message on WhatsApp that he would send the money,I should send the link,I told him no all day.

So,around 9pm d same day. he called me,asking me if the deal is still available, I told him I don't know because I was not with my laptop,he said he wanted to send the 5k,I replied no problem, few minutes later,he called me back,asking me if I will be able to search for another deal if the one I was talking about is no more available, I said sire!! I will surely get his work done once I receive the alert...

Ten minutes later,he started calling my no,that he had send the money,that I should send the link,I told I have receive the alert, beside, I'm not with my laptop, from there, whala started, called me More than 100 times, telling me to refund his money,I told him,guy,cool down,aheee the money that I not received you want me to refund..

So,around 11pm,,I received the alert, immediately I receive the alert, there was on fuel in my gene and my data is finished because that will be the first job that I will do this year.. I rushed to the ATM ,collected the 5k,I bought fuel #1500,,data #2000 and remaining one,I use it to keep body and soul..

So,when i checked my laptop,the item have been sold, based on my promise, I worked all night,and I was able to seal another deal, I called him that night, explaining to him,.promising him that the deal is no more there,that I will help him to search for another one based on our agreement...

The following day,I sent him the link,phone of the seller of the new deal,he insisted that he does not want any deal again,that I should refund him,I said guy,ithia is January and my first job for this year..

After that,I gave him more that five deal,ever since the ,he has been accusing of collthis money...

That is what happened between two of us..
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by oludare37: 2:54pm On May 26, 2018
amicdan:
You have a whole lot of time
thanks boss, if I did not take time and explain what really happened between me and twinkenny,people will think I'm a scammer..
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by snazzy5050(m): 3:02pm On May 26, 2018
Samsung galaxy j7 2017 brand new for $87 let me know if interested
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Dhellake: 4:17pm On May 26, 2018
snazzy5050:

Does this include shipping? If not, what will be the total cost
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by snazzy5050(m): 4:22pm On May 26, 2018
Dhellake:

Does this include shipping? If not, what will be the total cost
just say 50k
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Pidginwhisper: 5:42pm On May 26, 2018
snazzy5050:
Pix pls
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by chrome001: 6:52pm On May 26, 2018
snazzy5050:
just say 50k

Hi. I saw a tab I'm interested in on Offer Up. I tried signing up using Epic browser and the Opera VPN thing, but I keep getting 'internal error occurred', can't sign up. Do you know how to go about this? Or any other person that can shed light on this. Thank you
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by dayo23(f): 7:01pm On May 26, 2018
[left][/left]
twinskenny:

Hehehe I don pick once.. man sure
bro from the messages am seen down there am worried o! Oludare is been accused of scamming and this is his thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (170) (Reply)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.