Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,349 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (279642 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 7:01pm On May 26, 2018
chrome001:

Hi. I saw a tab I'm interested in on Offer Up. I tried signing up using Epic browser and the Opera VPN thing, but I keep getting 'internal error occurred', can't sign up. Do you know how to go about this? Or any other person that can shed light on this. Thank you

Download puffing browser on your phone...sign in with Google mail
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by StackHouse1(m): 7:02pm On May 26, 2018
chrome001:

Hi. I saw a tab I'm interested in on Offer Up. I tried signing up using Epic browser and the Opera VPN thing, but I keep getting 'internal error occurred', can't sign up. Do you know how to go about this? Or any other person that can shed light on this. Thank you
Same problem here.. Though I registered. Sealed one deal and right now I can no longer send message.. Tells me error whenever I want to send a message.. See sweet deals just they pass me bye embarassed
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Pidginwhisper: 7:10pm On May 26, 2018
StackHouse1:

Same problem here.. Though I registered. Sealed one deal and right now I can no longer send message.. Tells me error whenever I want to send a message.. See sweet deals just they pass me bye embarassed
Download puffin browser and and login with your google account, then you're good to know.. trying to register a new account na waste of tym.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Pidginwhisper: 7:12pm On May 26, 2018
Oga Dragnet no close thread Ooooo! grin grin I don sight you from afar
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by chrome001: 7:28pm On May 26, 2018
twinskenny:

Download puffing browser on your phone...sign in with Google mail

Thanks for your response. My phone screen is bad, all it can do is to serve as hotspot connection. Is there no other way around this using a computer?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Pidginwhisper: 7:32pm On May 26, 2018
chrome001:

Thanks for your response. My phone screen is bad, all it can do is to serve as hotspot connection. Is there no other way around this using a computer?
Then Download puffin browser for pc and do as were told
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by chrome001: 7:33pm On May 26, 2018
Pidginwhisper:

Okay, thanks grin
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by snazzy5050(m): 8:04pm On May 26, 2018
Brand new Samsung galaxy s9+ 64gb fully unlocked for 500

1 Share

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by que4: 9:28pm On May 26, 2018
If anyone has a neat galaxy s8 at an affordable rate with no damage or Crack to front screen, I'm interested
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by dragnet: 9:36pm On May 26, 2018
twinskenny:
oluthief scamm from another thread.. he wanted to come and scam here I blocked him.. clone2020 is genuine

don't just keep accusing him, affirm or deny what he posted with your own version of what transpired between both of you.

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Ibukun06: 9:55pm On May 26, 2018
oludare is a thief... collected money for a deal, wasted my time amd was a no show. baba come dey ask for more money to secure a better deal. I just freed the money cos I accept say I be jjc. Learnt my lesson.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Ilerioluwa02: 10:03pm On May 26, 2018
Ibukun06:
oludare is a thief... collected money for a deal, wasted my time amd was a no show. baba come dey ask for more money to secure a better deal. I just freed the money cos I accept say I be jjc. Learnt my lesson.

This is serious o. All dis ppl wey dey look for deal collect money frm sum1 seff,. Ehn

Like two persons don confirm dis person identity nw..

I op he won't paint others thieves too sha
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 10:04pm On May 26, 2018
Ibukun06:

It's because people don't come forward.. can u imagine. And he is here writing long epistle.u collected my money u still dey abuse me on top
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Segeshow: 10:22pm On May 26, 2018
snazzy5050:
Brand new Samsung galaxy s9+ 64gb fully unlocked for 500
I'm interested.number please!
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by snazzy5050(m): 10:50pm On May 26, 2018
Clone2020:
John
+Freshly picked Sprint iPhone X 64Gb in the Bronx for $400. Site: Offerup.com
Confirmed Unlocked

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by vanchi(m): 10:56pm On May 26, 2018
Ibukun06:

Cc dragnet
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by vanchi(m): 10:59pm On May 26, 2018
snazzy5050:
this should be my best personal deal just confirmed as unlocked!!!
can you help check an Imei?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 6:41am On May 27, 2018
Guys we are all here to make money one way or another from the picker to the person searching deals, to the person unlocking phone, checking IMEI and ultimately the buyer. Please it will be in our best interest to maintain integrity in all our dealings no matter how big or small and it will also cast all doubts so that when new comers stumble upon the thread, they wouldn't have double mind about dealing with anyone here, afterall it is a faceless forum and most dealings are based on trust. From my very first post I urged everyone not to bring their grievances with another picker here so not to derail the thread but I log in now and I see so many mentions and they are all about past dealings from a different thread.

Oludare if two people have complained about you maybe you should try to rebuild your reputation by posting deals on your own thread and only collecting commission after the item has been picked. I remember when you started searching for deals, you were the Pioneer; but like everything in life, competition is usually expected but always remain true to your cause and sometimes refunding people back their money or part payment for a deal gone bad is sometimes wiser than dragging it out. Its business and we all run a loss sometimes.

As a reminder to everyone, your dealings here with anyone is between you and that person and you bear all risk. Lets be diligent and make money wisely.

18 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 7:05am On May 27, 2018
Clone2020:
Guys we are all here to make money one way or another from the picker to the person searching deals, to the person unlocking phone, checking IMEI and ultimately the buyer. Please it will be in our best interest to maintain integrity in all our dealings no matter how big or small and it will also cast all doubts so that when new comers stumble upon the thread, they wouldn't have double mind about dealing with anyone here, afterall it is a faceless forum and most dealings are based on trust. From my very first post I urged everyone not to bring their grievances with another picker here so not to derail the thread but I log in now and I see so many mentions and they are all about past dealings from a different thread.

Oludare if two people have complained about you maybe you should try to rebuild your reputation by posting deals on your own thread and only collecting commission after the item has been picked. I remember when you started searching for deals, you were the Pioneer; but like everything in life, competition is usually expected but always remain true to your cause and sometimes refunding people back their money or part payment for a deal gone bad is sometimes wiser than dragging it out. Its business and we all run a loss sometimes.

As a reminder to everyone, your dealings here with anyone is between you and that person and you bear all risk. Lets be diligent and make money wisely.
God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Pidginwhisper: 10:03am On May 27, 2018
Clone2020:

Nice one clone2020, you've spoken well. 3ppl cannot be wrong at that same time. Like I had to him in my previous message that he started well but his uncultured attitude and show of vagrancy became his downfall.
In any form of business there's a saying that"customer is always right". It's takes a lot of patience to run a business successfully in the face of provocation.
A simple " I'm sorry" would've made this a bygone and forgotten. And your customers will learn to appreciate you more for your humility, but he chooses to threaten Twinskenny instead. Oludare37 work on your approach and watch things changes for better, you're the pioneer of the Crazy deal finder and you shouldn't be lagging.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by chrome001: 10:35am On May 27, 2018
Pidginwhisper:

Still the same issue. I got to a page that stated 'They are aware something is wrong and should work on it'.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by chrome001: 10:36am On May 27, 2018
StackHouse1:

Hi. Are having better luck than I've had on this?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Pidginwhisper: 10:37am On May 27, 2018
chrome001:

Still the same issue. I got to a page that stated 'They are aware something is wrong and should work on it'.
Do not try to register!!! Connect your google!
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by StackHouse1(m): 11:16am On May 27, 2018
chrome001:

Hi. Are having better luck than I've had on this?
For where.. Same error message despite using puffin and connecting to my gmail.. I have uninstalled both app and will try again later
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 11:17am On May 27, 2018
chrome001:

Make sure u have Google account signed in on your phone... when u get to log in page choose sign in with Google account
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by OmoDavido(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2018
please how can I access offer up with my phone. I already have puffing browser but when I login with my email, I couldn't see any offer because it is showing me that there is no offer for, 30miles away.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 11:38am On May 27, 2018
OmoDavido:
please how can I access offer up with my phone. I already have puffing browser but when I login with my email, I couldn't see any offer because it is showing me that there is no offer for, 30miles away.

Go to search change the state to new york.. is because ur location is still Nigeria
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by OmoDavido(m): 12:56pm On May 27, 2018
twinskenny:

Go to search change the state to new york.. is because ur location is still Nigeria

Thanks, can now see offer, Just that I am getting error whenever I try to send a message to a seller
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Pidginwhisper: 1:02pm On May 27, 2018
Frinx!!! Help me find crazy Deal for Note5 Oooo!..Clone and refurbish too plenty grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (170) (Reply)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.