Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (279422 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by cybertek(m): 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
Clone2020:
For those inquiring about New Jersey (NJ) please be aware that it is a different state from New York and the tolls to and fro is about $38 and the distance is quite huge, really a no go area for me. However if you see a deal you like, try convincing the seller to meet my friend in a restaurant in Livingston (zipcode 07039). Only phones for now, and fuel cost plus her commission will be $50 and please be patient to wait longer for the phones to reach my address or for me to pick it up from here.

I've noticed phones are cheaper there probably because there the population size is smaller than NY. Was able to buy this brand new unlocked Samsung note 5 for $400

Read note 5 b4 d image loaded.. Wanted to be like its too cost...
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
cybertek:

Read note 5 b4 d image loaded.. Wanted to be like its too cost...

Thanks for the correction, I meant note 8
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Tomjazzy2: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
Clone2020:

Thanks for the correction, I meant note 8

Bro please check your whatsapp, before oyibo go vex shocked
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Dembele11(m): 8:40am On Mar 28, 2018
after working with so many pickup guys please i beg you things you should always keep in mind.

1. As much as you are risking it all to meet sellers we too are risking to pay for these deals... BE HUMBLE

2. Swift reply whether you are driving or not we expect you to have another phone for GPS so dont tell us our call is blocking your network.

3. Customer service which also boils down to humility.

if you can check this list i swear you go make millions before year end.

good luck man. God bless your hustle. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 9:14am On Mar 28, 2018
Dembele11:

2. Swift reply whether you are driving or not we expect you to have another phone for GPS so dont tell us our call is blocking your network.

Read your number 2 again.
Don't you think it's kind of absurd.

7 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by cybertek(m): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2018
Dembele11:
after working with so many pickup guys please i beg you things you should always keep in mind.

1. As much as you are risking it all to meet sellers we too are risking to pay for these deals... BE HUMBLE

3. Customer service which also boils down to humility.

if you can check this list i swear you go make millions before year end.

good luck man. God bless your hustle. smiley

U just got it, i had to stop checking deals because sellers just think i am not serious.. contacting pickup guyz and either not respond well or wait till seller sells to anoda person.. just need a guy thats ready for business and we all will smile..
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2018
This Bronx seller has an unlocked iphone 7 with box and charger for $180, check him out and ask all necessary questions ex scratches, cracks, dents and imei.

https://offerup.com/item/detail/450044995/?ref=Search

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by cybertek(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
Clone2020:
This Bronx seller has an unlocked iphone 7 with box and charger for $180, check him out and ask all necessary questions ex scratches, cracks, dents and imei.

https://offerup.com/item/detail/450044995/?ref=Search
Waiting for his response
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
cybertek:

Waiting for his response

Not sure the seller is serious, hasn't replied my questions either.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
New Jersey seller willing to meet my friend at Livingston has an iPhone 7 128gb, no accessories for $320, negotiable.

https://offerup.com/item/detail/449400368/?ref=Chat

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Rhaspody(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
how do we pick up in Nigeria?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Dembele11(m): 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
frinx:

Dude I don’t want mention names but I know a pick up guy that makes close 50million naira per annum. How hard is it to get another phone use as gps while driving like Uber drivers... then get an headset while driving. A simple “I am driving call later” will do. You don’t have to throw tantrums and insult customers.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Leyemoshood: 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
Dembele11:

Dude I don’t want mention names but I know a pick up guy that makes close 50million naira per annum. How hard is it to get another phone use as gps while driving like Uber drivers... then get an headset while driving. A simple “I am driving call later” will do. You don’t have to throw tantrums and insult customers.
we all know who you're talking about grin
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Leyemoshood: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
frinx:

Dem don show am pepper grin
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by shapman: 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
Leyemoshood:
we all know who you're talking about grin

3 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by zylkenny(m): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
Dude has been nice and fair within his limits so far. I'm pleased with him. Keep it up bro.

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
Need a good deal on phones, laptops, electronics on offerup, craigslist, 5miles or eBay in NewYork to be pickup by "Clone2020" at affordable rate and get it delivered in short time in naija

whatsapp me on : 07038194394

just got some amazing deal on iPhone 7plus, IPhone X and S8+
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by xreal: 2:51am On Mar 29, 2018
wasiy:
Need a good deal on phones, laptops, electronics on offerup, craigslist, 5miles or eBay in NewYork to be pickup by "Clone2020" at affordable rate and get it delivered in short time in naija

whatsapp me on : 07038194394

just got some amazing deal on iPhone 7plus, IPhone X and S8+

Una don come here again.

Anyway, your services might be needed sometime.

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Tomjazzy2: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
Said i'd give a review of his services as soon as I receive my items. But honestly, dude has been excellent so far.

1. Relates well like all business partners should

2. Doesn't give you that annoying feeling of "i'm doing you a favor" like some pick up guys arrongantly do

3. Renders advise when he feels a deal isn't great (not selfish)

4. Goes the extra miles of checking up details to ensure deal is legit

For some of us who have high principles when doing business, he is a near perfect mate
It's just a matter of time before he gets mobbed by dealers. One can only but pray and hope that he doesn't change when that time inevitably comes

8 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
zylkenny:
Dude has been nice and fair within his limits so far. I'm pleased with him. Keep it up bro.

Thanks bro, always a pleasure
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tomjazzy2:
Said i'd give a review of his services as soon as I receive my items. But honestly, dude has been excellent so far.

1. Relates well like all business partners should

2. Doesn't give you that annoying feeling of "i'm doing you a favor" like some pick up guys arrongantly do

3. Renders advise when he feels a deal isn't great (not selfish)

4. Goes the extra miles of checking up details to ensure deal is legit

For some of us who have high principles when doing business, he is a near perfect mate
It's just a matter of time before he gets mobbed by dealers. One can only but pray and hope that he doesn't change when that time inevitably comes

Thanks bro, I appreciate
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
Zylkenny, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 64gb with box, accessories and several cases picked up from Letgo.com in New Jersey for 131k
So many juicy deals in New Jersey, so long as the seller is willing to meet my friend in Livingston!

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
This bronx seller has Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with Box, charger and accessories for $450 hit me up if interested

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Clone2020:
This bronx seller has Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with Box, charger and accessories for $450 hit me up if interested

Just ensure you or your friend is very very familiar identifying cloned devices.........

Good luck......

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Pidginwhisper: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Just ensure you or your friend is very very familiar identifying cloned devices.........

Good luck......
Exactly Bro...I raised this same thang some few weeks bck but op ignored the msg.. but he been dey do well sha... still on the lookout. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Exactly Bro...I raised this same thang some few weeks bck but op ignored the msg.. but he been dey do well sha... still on the lookout. grin grin

Let's hope he saw your message and took issue on board......
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by zylkenny(m): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
Clone2020:
Zylkenny, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 64gb with box, accessories and several cases picked up from Letgo.com in New Jersey for 131k
So many juicy deals in New Jersey, so long as the seller is willing to meet my friend in Livingston!

Thanks buddy. Eagerly awaiting pickup here in naija
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Ilerioluwa02: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Good luck......

Checking the phone imei with the link he's posted earlier can help spotting clones... the brand name will not show if it's a clone
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ilerioluwa02:

Checking the phone imei with the link he's posted earlier can help spotting clones... the brand name will not show if it's a clone

You never jam super cloners, they would clone the device and the IMEI join...........
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ilerioluwa02:

Brand name would not show on clones? Have you watched YouTube lately on cloned devices?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Brand name would not show on clones? Have you watched YouTube lately on cloned devices?

samsung the most difficult.. i tell u.. milky used to identify with sim tray and all that
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
twinskenny:

samsung the most difficult.. i tell u.. milky used to identify with sim tray and all that

Imagine spending $450 on a cloned device?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (170) (Reply)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.