Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,859 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (279687 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
This bronx seller has unlocked S7 edge for sale, agreed to sell it for $200. Haven't heard from him this morning, you can hit him up or let me know if you want it.

https://offerup.com/item/455882279/discussions/6382349313007505408/messages/

3 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
Curdlebug:
how much plus shipping to Nigeria?

It's been sold
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
Curdlebug:
preferably,I need this one

Sold already
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
Clone2020:
Yonkers seller selling unlocked Samsung galaxy s8 64GB has agreed to sell it for $300 with box and charger. Fee $40

Balogun. Brand new sleek looking blue Samsung Galaxy S8 with box + full accessories + otter box picked up in the city of Yonkers for 112k. This phone's screen is so attractive man. Site: offerup.com

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by nwabuwa: 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
Please can us cellular or Verizon be unlocked just like ATT, PHONE IS s5 and s 6
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by oscarvicto(m): 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
Am more interested in laptops. Are u OK with that sir?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
nwabuwa:
Please can us cellular or Verizon be unlocked just like ATT, PHONE IS s5 and s 6

Yes most Verizon phones are already unlocked

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
oscarvicto:
Am more interested in laptops. Are u OK with that sir?

Yes of course.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
Clone2020:

Yes of course.
check your whatsapp sir
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
I unlock phones. Hit me on 08058152492
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
We learn every day and everyday is a learning experience. Came across this fake iPhone 8 seller in queens. A client found him and gave me his contact for a meet up. This idiot totally wasted my time. Immediately after seeing the phone I could tell it was fake but he tried to convince me otherwise by signing into a fake Apple store and Apple id. I still didn't buy it but hours later the buyer asked me to buy it like that because the guy had sent him videos of him logging into siri and face time. I set up to meet the guy again but this time with video evidence. Not surprising, the so called Apple store was nothing but a modified Google play store while the os was android and not ios. I laughed when I tried to log into Apple cloud with my real account and a completely fake email and password which I just made up on the spot and they both worked. The young crook later sent me a text saying he s sorry for wasting my time and if I would like to buy the fake phone for $100.

Moral of the story, please let any seller you meet online know that the person picking up the phone will test out siri, Apple store and face time... none of these would work in a fake iPhone. This will also save you unnecessary fuel charge.

See the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxH_9kZpKZY&feature=youtu.be

Moral id

4 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
Clone2020:
We learn every day and everyday is a learning experience. Came across this fake iPhone 8 seller in queens. A client found him and gave me his contact for a meet up. This idiot totally wasted my time. Immediately after seeing the phone I could tell it was fake but he tried to convince me otherwise by signing into a fake Apple store and Apple id. I still didn't buy it but hours later the buyer asked me to buy it like that because the guy had sent him videos of him logging into siri and face time. I set up to meet the guy again but this time with video evidence. Not surprising, the so called Apple store was nothing but a modified Google play store while the os was android and not ios. I laughed when I tried to log into Apple cloud with my real account and a completely fake email and password which I just made up on the spot and they both worked. The young crook later sent me a text saying he s sorry for wasting my time and if I would like to buy the fake phone for $100.

Moral of the story, please let any seller you meet online know that the person picking up the phone will test out siri, Apple store and face time... none of these would work in a fake iPhone. This will also save you unnecessary fuel charge.

See the video

Moral id

Good job man. Big ups

3 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 4:42am On Apr 09, 2018
This Bronx seller has an unlocked iPhone 7 with two cases and has agreed to sell at $200. Let me know if you need it.

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 5:28am On Apr 09, 2018
This Bronx seller has an unlocked iPhone 6s and has agreed to sell it for $130. That's a good price if you want it or chat him up and try to beat the price.

https://offerup.com/item/detail/456454456/?ref=Chat

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by adewasco2k(m): 9:48am On Apr 09, 2018
Clone2020:
This Bronx seller has an unlocked iPhone 7 with two cases and has agreed to sell at $200. Let me know if you need it.

i want this asap
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by ToyosiR(f): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2018
Looking for s8 active at a good price...
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2018
Clone2020:

See the video

Moral id

Clone2020 spotted Clone2018.........

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2018
wildchild1:

Good job man. Big ups

Seller wanted you to buy a cloned device for $100.00? Which type jazz hin put for the sms?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by hayzed1090: 11:12am On Apr 09, 2018
Pls I need note 8. If u see an affordable one
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 09, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Seller wanted you to buy a cloned device for $100.00? Which type jazz hin put for the sms?

How you take know sey na him be the buyer grin grin

@clone2020 please what's the update with the last shipment?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Pidginwhisper: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2018
Clone2020:

See the video

Moral id
Big up bro...this is impressive.. you're doing a good job and the fact that you often find and post crazy deals for interested buyers makes a lot of sense..keep it up bro..looking forward to dealing with you soon..

4 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Jiggsbaby: 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
hammer2010:

Shipmentbis on the 12 and that is the first shipment since he opened the thread
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
Jiggsbaby:

Yea, I know. The ish has taken time tho
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by zylkenny(m): 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
Jiggsbaby:

I'm not sure this information is correct
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
ToyosiR:
Looking for s8 active at a good price...

Just found a Bronx seller selling it for $320, it's a rare model.

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Clone2020 spotted Clone2018.........

Lol
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Big up bro...this is impressive.. you're doing a good job and the fact that you often find and post crazy deals for interested buyers makes a lot of sense..keep it up bro..looking forward to dealing with you soon..

Thanks bro
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
hammer2010:

Guys a few items shipped out last week, and were supposed to be ready for pickup since last Friday but the shipper said there was a delay due to Easter as their prior shipment was delayed 1 week. Should get an update from the shipper tomorrow. Next shipment is on April 13th

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
This Bronx seller has a rare unlocked Samsung Galaxy S8 Active for sale and agreed to sell it for $320. This phone is very rugged and can withstand any fall, farther water depths and scratch. You can try to beat the price but $320 is a steal really. Supposed to meet him today but i've got to sleep, will meet him tomorrow morning if its not sold or i might ask him to meet me at my work place tonight if he's willing.

https://offerup.com/item/detail/456670897/

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 5:55am On Apr 10, 2018
This Bronx seller has an unlocked iPhone 6s and has agreed to sell it for $150, will be meeting him around 8:30am (we are 5 hrs behind) let me know if you want it.

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Curdlebug(m): 8:07am On Apr 10, 2018
Clone2020:
This Bronx seller has a rare unlocked Samsung Galaxy S8 Active for sale and agreed to sell it for $320. This phone is very rugged and can withstand any fall, farther water depths and scratch. You can try to beat the price but $320 is a steal really. Supposed to meet him today but i've got to sleep, will meet him tomorrow morning if its not sold or i might ask him to meet me at my work place tonight if he's willing.

https://offerup.com/item/detail/456670897/
should i go for this or for the s8 plus, clone2020 kindly check your whatsapp.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by mhisbliss(f): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2018
Dunno why i cant create this offerup account, look what it showed when i tried to reg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (170) (Reply)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.