Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (280339 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by bigsecsyde(m): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
People entrusting hundreds of thousand/millions to you and you don't deem it fit to leave a phone number they can call whenever they need you. You should even leave your home address and family house address self grin since you are running a legit business.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
Durosure:
Good morning all...still receiving orders and offering payment services on any Chinese website, Ebay, offer up, Amazon etc. Also offer shipping services to anywhere in Nigeria.
Contact me for your affordable, efficient and reliable service.

You must state your house address before we commit thousands on your hand
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
Well... I don't know what must have happened but I know CLONE to be 100% legit. Unfortunately I can't drop his other number that I have but I'll keep trying it as it has been ringing for days nd no one has picked. I just hope something bad has not happened to him. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Tomjazzy2: 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
fergieboy:
He should not release any item until he hears from clone.. Make him no go out Clone for igbese when him come online.. ��

This is my first time dealing with him... The best the guy can do is to call Clone real number to know what's happening

I just feel clone either lost his phone or probably went for a pick up and black New York niggar tidy him up.. I don't just know.. This s unlike him

Exactly. The guy is scared some people might come up yet again and claim items not belonging to them, or items with unsettled debts.

Remember this has happened before. Lets just wait till tomorrow, I will personally try as much as possible to persuade him to get as many items as possible, released.

Best every one just have evidence of payment and ownership of any items ready. If the item was never posted here by clone himself after pick up, it may be extremly difficult for you to get your item, until we hear from clone.

3 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Turks: 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
You deserve accolades for this! Show chats with a line to him before claiming your items. Period. I have all chats with Clone as well as payments made.
Tomjazzy2:

Exactly. The guy is scared some people might come up yet again and claim items not belonging to them, or items with unsettled debts.

Remember this has happened before. Lets just wait till tomorrow, I will personally try as much as possible to persuade him to get as many items as possible, released.

Best every one just have evidence of payment and ownership of any items ready. If the item was never posted here by clone himself after pick up, it may be extremly difficult for you to get your item, until we hear from clone.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by bigsecsyde(m): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
What about the people not in Lagos, how can we show chat between us and clone?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Turks: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
We’ll come up with something.
bigsecsyde:
What about the people not in Lagos, how can we show chat between us and clone?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by OmoDavido(m): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
Tomjazzy2:

I think this is a good idea. Just update us please so we can meet with him. Thank God he posted my own IPhone picked up here
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by OmoDavido(m): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
wildchild1:
Well... I don't know what must have happened but I know CLONE to be 100% legit. Unfortunately I can't drop his other number that I have but I'll keep trying it as it has been ringing for days nd no one has picked. I just hope something bad has not happened to him. It is well.

Hmm. I hope nothing happen too. I don't think something like this has happened before with clone.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by habeeb246(m): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
Clone2020:
Abiola
+ Cracked Tmobile Samsung galaxy S8 w/ charger. Picked up in the Bronx. Site: Offerup.com
I hope all is well with him, the last time we spoke he told me he already shipped my stuff, every other evidence like payment etc on whatsapp but I am still trying to figure what might have happened to him, maybe he was locked up. yankee cops dey funny
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by belamour(m): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
I have the IMEi of the phone he purchased for me. Such info should be a clearance for anyone picking up stuffs.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by mklg: 2:56am On Jun 23, 2018
I have a used iphone 6 plus 64gb for sale at 70k, (the fingerprint and mouthpiece have problem that is why it is going for this low).
Location is Abuja
070 68 97 24 94
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by karferguso(m): 7:07am On Jun 23, 2018
I think the best way and the less risky way is to show these before your goods are released to you
1. Screenshot of your chat with clone quoting the landing cost for the phone(s)
2. Screenshot of you paying that exact amount
3. Screenshot of Clone’s corresponding post on Nairaland

Imei will be a little tricky because even though some of us have the imei. Confirming it will be hard if it’s not new or comes with box because virtually all of the phones are now factory reset

But if the 3 requirements is fulfilled. Then, everything should go on fine
P.S: I don’t think there should be any question as to whether Clone is legit or not. He surely is. The goods are in Nigeria as claimed by Tomjazzy. We just hope his continued absence is not as a result of a life threatening issue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by OmoDavido(m): 8:20am On Jun 23, 2018
karferguso:
I think the best way and the less risky way is to show these before your goods are released to you
1. Screenshot of your chat with clone quoting the landing cost for the phone(s)
2. Screenshot of you paying that exact amount
3. Screenshot of Clone’s corresponding post on Nairaland

Imei will be a little tricky because even though some of us have the imei. Confirming it will be hard if it’s not new or comes with box because virtually all of the phones are now factory reset

But if the 3 requirements is fulfilled. Then, everything should go on fine
P.S: I don’t think there should be any question as to whether Clone is legit or not. He surely is. The goods are in Nigeria as claimed by Tomjazzy. We just hope his continued absence is not as a result of a life threatening issue

Exactly. Once you deposit the money for your item to clone's account, he will send you a message notifying you that he has seen the alert and the price. So I don't think anyone can claim what doesn't belong to him/her without those evidence.

And also the name of the account you paid with must be the same with the name quoted by clone when he update the pick up on this thread.

And you must bring your ID card which must bear the same as the name of the account you paid with.

Or else, anyone caught trying to claim what doesn't belong to him/her will be lynched to death walai

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by fergieboy: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2018
I don't think clone shipper would love to release any items without hearing from Clone...

All we all have to do is to be patient and hope Clone eventually comes online

4 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Tomjazzy2: 8:40am On Jun 23, 2018
Hello everyone, those with proof, as highlighted by karferguso and Omodavido, should try and get in touch with Iyke to claim their item(s).

For those not resident in Lagos, just show screenshots as explained by both of them, then send him link to the page in this thread where clone updated your item after pickup.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by fergieboy: 9:15am On Jun 23, 2018
What of we dealing with him for the first time.. How do we get this ikye number
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by tohpahz(f): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2018
Tomjazzy2:
Hello everyone, those with proof, as highlighted by karferguso and Omodavido, should try and get in touch with Iyke to claim their item(s).

For those not resident in Lagos, just show screenshots as explained by both of them, then send him link to the page in this thread where clone updated your item after pickup.

Pls how do I get in touch with the said iyke. I have proof and all. But I'm not in Lagos. Thanks
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by adewasco2k(m): 9:32am On Jun 23, 2018
Tomjazzy2:

Is this a directive from the Iyke guy?

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 10:11am On Jun 23, 2018
Tomjazzy2:

Iyke has the items u mean?? Its going to be risky for people items to stay with iyke for so long.. iyke suppose to be able to clone no matter how..

This has happend before but never long like this before ..

Very very strange hope all is well with hin
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 10:11am On Jun 23, 2018
Tomjazzy2:

Iyke has the items u mean?? Its going to be risky for people items to stay with iyke for so long.. iyke suppose to be able to clone no matter how..

This has happend before but never long like this before ..

Very very strange hope all is well with him

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by OmoDavido(m): 10:50am On Jun 23, 2018
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by bigsecsyde(m): 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
Please check your whatsapp
OmoDavido:
If you know you are expecting an item from clone's last shipment and you have the evidence of all the transactions with clone. You can send me message on whatsapp to get Iyke's contact.

I have contacted Iyke too, and I am going to meet with him in the evening today to get my item.

Scammers keep off please!
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by ikdaddy01(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ordinarily one would say be patient. But seem patient z out already.
Clone where @ thou
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by bigsecsyde(m): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
Operation pray for CLONE
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by adewasco2k(m): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
You guys should be careful who you send payment proofs and details to, because they can use it to claim your item.

Be guided

5 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by karferguso(m): 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
adewasco2k:
You guys should be careful who you send payment proofs and details to, because they can use it to claim your item.

Be guided
This one self dey. Beware!! Thanks for the heads up
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by bigsecsyde(m): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
Abeg how do we know the real Iyke's number? This thing tire me no be small
adewasco2k:

Be guided
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by bigsecsyde(m): 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Please if you have Iyke's number, just post the first 4digit on this platform so people won't send their proofs to a different number and in the process lose their items.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by fergieboy: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
bigsecsyde:
Please if you have Iyke's number, just post the first 4digit on this platform so people won't send their proofs to a different number and in the process lose their items.
The iyke Guy is no longer picking calls.. All this thing tire me

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Tomjazzy2: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
Iyke's number ends with 55391

Please be guided
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by ib4real95(m): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
Number ends with 5391

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (170) (Reply)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.