Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (289599 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by OmoDavido(m): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by bigsecsyde(m): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
If he can guarantee the safety of the goods till clone comes back, then I have no problem with that.. It won't be funny if people use this avenue to play a fast one and claim other people's property. Better to get my items late than for stories that touch the heart to happen
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by karferguso(m): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
OmoDavido:
Hello please if you contact Iyke and your name is also Bolaji. We both have a problem.

Because my name is Bolaji too, and I want to pick up an item from Clone too.

He told me he cant release because someone else called Bolaji called him too. Please quote or send me message on whatsapp to we can resolve this.

I am very sure we cant be waiting to pick up the same item. We might just bear the same name.

and I want to pick up IPhone 6s and have sent all my proofs and bank transfer with my full bank name but he is still not convinced because someone else with the name Bolaji called him.

Now, he said he won't release any item till clone comes on.
I don’t think his should be happening. Clone usually make sure that the same does not repeat itself. So, everyone has a unique name kind of
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by OmoDavido(m): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
bigsecsyde:
If he can guarantee the safety of the goods till clone comes back, then I have no problem with that.. It won't be funny if people use this avenue to play a fast one and claim other people's property. Better to get my items late than for stories that touch the heart to happen

Asin, I am tired now. I have proof and sent screen shots like another thing.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by OmoDavido(m): 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by ikdaddy01(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
bigsecsyde:
Since it's confirmed that the goods are with iyke in Lagos and safe and intact and in order not to give room for double Walhalla for dead body, we all can still wait a couple more days time.
How will u feel if someone picks ur item. Better late than never.
While we ask all naira landers to pray for the safe return of all passengers on board clone2020... In VP's AIRFORCE ONE's voice
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by OmoDavido(m): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by ib4real95(m): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
OmoDavido:
Hello please if you contact Iyke and your name is also Bolaji. We both have a problem.

He told me he cant release because someone else called Bolaji called him too. Please quote or send me message on whatsapp to we can resolve this.

I am very sure we cant be waiting to pick up the same item. We might just bear the same name.

and I want to pick up IPhone 6s and have sent all my proofs and bank transfer with my full bank name but he is still not convinced because someone else with the name Bolaji called him.

Please the other Bolaji should indicate him or herself so the two of you can get this sorted and we can all get our items. We've already waited 3 weeks and we don't know whatsup with clone. I hope he's fine tho but the wait is getting too long.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by bigsecsyde(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
I have sent proof too, waiting for reply. Me I no even get namesake sef
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by fergieboy: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
Please is this safe? Iyke is telling me to deposit money into his account and he will deliver to my address.. Despite telling him I want to pick up... He even charge me 1k5 for delivery. .telling me he doesn't have a base..

See wetin clone they cause

Smh

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
fergieboy:
Please is this safe? Iyke is telling me to deposit money into his account and he will deliver to my address.. Despite telling him I want to pick up... He even charge me 1k5 for delivery. .telling me he doesn't have a base..

See wetin clone they cause

Smh

Bros please dont do it..

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by OmoDavido(m): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by fergieboy: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
OmoDavido:

hmm he asked me for #1,500 before he can deliver it to me but I declined and said I will come and meet him and get it myself. Later he said my stuffs have not arrived.

Don't pay any balance to his account!

Pay directly to Clone. Because Clone told me he also don't know where Iyke live and that he just met him in a whatsapp group.

We don't know what happened to Clone but don't pay to Iyke
Wow thanks for the heads up.. It's better I wait for clone..

Wait he met iyke in a whatsapp group shocked
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by OmoDavido(m): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by bigsecsyde(m): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
This is serious
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by karferguso(m): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
OmoDavido:

hmm he asked me for #1,500 before he can deliver it to me but I declined and said I will come and meet him and get it myself. Later he said my stuffs have not arrived.

Don't pay any balance to his account!

Pay directly to Clone. Because Clone told me he also don't know where Iyke live and that he just met him in a WhatsApp group.

We don't know what might have happened to Clone but don't pay to Iyke

Now he is telling me to wait for Clone that my stuff has not arrive, so what will he come and deliver if I had paid the #1,500 for delivery.?

I pray say Clone never die so him fit come online and come clear this. if not Iyke can claim some items have not arrived and claim them himself, if Clone didn't get to come online again. God forbid!
On the Iyke matter, I think I paid that amount for delivery too for the previous batch
P.S: I'm not in anyway saying you should pay ooo. I'm just making an observation. Bless up!
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by whizcode: 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
Good news about clone soon
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
My people sorry o. I haven't read any messages here or on WhatsApp, but I will soon. I screw up big time... Just been overwhelmed with work... Goods have been with Iyke since over a week now, na me no give the guy list of names and password but I will do so before tomorrow. All items are in Lagos with the exception of 2 items. I will WhatsApp you with your password soon

Also if you are owing any money, I will tell you. No deposit for Iyke account o unless you guys agreed on shipping and stuff like that.

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by cybertek(m): 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
Clone2020:
My people sorry o. I haven't read any messages here or on WhatsApp, but I will soon. I screw up big time... Just been overwhelmed with work... Goods have been with Iyke since over a week now, na me no give the guy list of names and password but I will do so before tomorrow. All items are in Lagos with the exception of 2 items. I will WhatsApp you with your password soon
grin cheesy
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by btrocky09(m): 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hey, I have called him also that's what he told me.. how can I reach you?
OmoDavido:

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by OmoDavido(m): 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
btrocky09:
Hey I'm Bolaji I have called him also that's what he told me.. how can I reach you?

My whatsapp link is on my signature
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by OmoDavido(m): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by fergieboy: 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
Clone is back... Yaaay.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by belamour(m): 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Clone2020:

Also if you are owing any money, I will tell you. No deposit for Iyke account o unless you guys agreed on shipping and stuff like that.

Fuc.k up nah fuc.k up. It doesn’t cost you 2mins to keep us all informed. We were all worried about your welfare @ a point sad

3 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by OmoDavido(m): 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by izsmike: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
Now that clone2020 is back from maternity leave... Frinx come and paste mad deals. Turn over is a must
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by kenedy175(m): 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
Clone2020:

Hello! Please do you still pickup And what's the status of the situation with customs now??
I got a deal in Bronx. Where in Bronx is most preferable for you? Thanks
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
You see, I told you people to be patient.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Tomjazzy2: 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
Clone2020:

Business aside, I was honestly worried about your where about.

However, since your long absence was mainly because of work, please, try not to stay away this long again. Not good and fair to your clients who depend on this for their own survival.

Gladened you are well

5 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by oludare37: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
Clone2020:

this pick up job is not your calling, face your studies and paying jobs you are doing in the state,you cannot combine the three...#myAdvice..

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by karferguso(m): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
Good to have you back. The absence with no explanation and communication is not healthy at all. We hope this won't happen again.

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by tohpahz(f): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
Clone2020:

Smh. Just smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (170) (Reply)

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.