Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

My Mobile Phone Fell Inside A Cabman's Car And He Returned It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Mobile Phone Fell Inside A Cabman's Car And He Returned It (317 Views)

My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) / Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) / Man Who Just Returned From Europe After 15 Years Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mobile Phone Fell Inside A Cabman's Car And He Returned It by HedrixxxAb: 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
MY MOBILE PHONE FELL INSIDE A CABMAN'S CAR AND HE RETURNED IT

I Did Not Believe It Because Goodluck Ebele Johnathan Administration Made Nigerians Know That Stealing/Picking Up What Is Not Yours Is Not Corruption,
I Assumed It Was A National Way Of Survival{Stealing}.

I Want To Say A Huge Thank You As You Have Helped Me In Returning The Phone{Baba_Wasiu The Cabman In UITH Ilorin} Who Has Helped Me And Is A Far Better Nigerian And Thus Would Not Have Been Achieved If Goodluck Ebele Johnathan Administration Remains Because He Encouraged Stealing.

What A Credit To The President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari

#BabaTill2023
#SaiBabaBuhari...!!!
Written By Idris Buko Abubakar

Re: My Mobile Phone Fell Inside A Cabman's Car And He Returned It by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
Mentioning Buhari rendered your thread impotent.

I don't deal with impotent things

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Harsh Truth About Insomnia / Who Corrupts the Other... Man Or Politics? / Flood Control And Aregbesola’s Proactive Steps In Osun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.