Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) (23467 Views)

Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) / Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
python1:
grin grin grin

I must use this one day...so funny grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by python1: 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

I must use this one day...so funny grin grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Rogerz007(m): 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
python1:
grin grin grin

Bro why evils naa grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Na Dem dem

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by uyigideon(m): 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

I rather be a drug dealer and get jailed or die IF I get caught than use my fellow human being as a lamb..

Thats why you do have option than to give it to the igbos
John 10:10. The devil that kill, Still and destroy, is also the one that makes people tell lies.
God classified those who kill another person and the one who hate his brother as a Murderer 1john 3:15.
Except you give your life to Jesus, you are still working for Satan, and you are not different from others.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Yankee101: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
Can any Nigerian arrive in India today without being under suspicion due to the action of miscreants like these?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
Igbo's are high in India peddling drugs, i have met lot of them onboard transiting India. Drugs, scam marriage and fake inheritance are their major business there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
Yankee101:
Can any Nigerian arrive in India today without being under suspicion due to the action of miscreants like these?
noy only India, it's all countries. Once they see that Nigeria passport, u are a criminal already to them angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Ironi: 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
Why are Nigerians destroying the small good reputation Africans have around the world.

This Neanderthals are using Ghanaian names too to give the impression they are not Nigerians.

Useless lawless people!
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
External developpers.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Blackfire(m): 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
python1:
98% of the whole world belongs to us, haters can keep hating, we don't give a damn. Indians know us very well, they recognise our immense contribution to the development of their economy in the area of drugs, security of lives, 21st century technology, education just to mention but a few. We developed India from scratch. Take us away from India and see the country lacks oxygen within 10 minutes. Infact, Indians are parasites. grin grin grin

Personally i think igbo guy collect your girl for street...
Or could it be an igbo guy gave you a beating of your life....

No insult pls
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Blackfire(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
ziddy:

Ojukwus are developing India by force grin

The igbo guys have turned the obscured india police officers to celebrity...
Check the picture, is like they have caught diamond.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by python1: 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
Blackfire:

Personally i think igbo guy collect your girl for street...
Or could it be an igbo guy gave you a beating of your life....

No insult pls
Joke apart, based on who and what I am (which you don't know), I think is the other way round sir. You don't know me, do you? So forget all these talk.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by LydayBobo(m): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
They are not Nigerians please
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by justtoodark: 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
they just dont get it.....

making money quick is a crime....!
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Blackfire(m): 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
python1:
Joke apart, based on who and what I am (which you don't know), I think is the other way round sir. You don't know me, do you? So forget all these talk.

With the venom of words coming out from your mouth towards the igbos, one would think you are obsessed with them... Due to some histories.

Words aside, maybe an igbo man or woman have helped you before, so stop this hatred.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
Sunexy:

Now I like where we are heading...can I join u in this other room?..heard the excitement there is on point
grin

If I hear.....no joy there too

Lolz
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
hisgrace090:
Lack of good ideas pushing Nigerians into crime in droves.

Nigerians pushing Nigeria into crime.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by python1: 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
[s]
Blackfire:

With the venom of words coming out from your mouth towards the igbos, one would think you are obsessed with them... Due to some histories.

Words aside, maybe an igbo man or woman have helped you before, so stop this hatred.
[/s] Are you new on nairaland? Take this rubbish sermon out of my mention and drop it into the mentions of those "human beings" who use every little opportunity to cast vitriols at other tribes.

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by messiah(m): 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
As sure as the rising of the sun tomorrow, it's two igboos.
Hope they get the maximum penalty possible.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Ishilove: 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
python1:
grin grin grin

Haha. Crazy people all over Nairaland cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2018

see idgaf swagger. the low cut guy is doing fine boy pose for the camera . just another day - i'll be out on the streets in no time
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Blackfire(m): 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
python1:
[s][/s] Are you new on nairaland? Take this rubbish sermon out of my mention and drop it into the mentions of those "human beings" who use every little opportunity to cast vitriols at other tribes.

I pity u
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by python1: 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
[s]
Blackfire:

I pity u
[/s]
No, I suggest you reserve the pity for ipob pigs.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Sunexy(m): 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
Zita55:

If I hear.....no joy there too

Lolz
We will create joy there baby
grin cheesy
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Blackfire(m): 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
python1:
[s][/s]
No, I suggest you reserve the pity for ipob pigs.

Now it confirms what am saying, either an igbo man collect your wife/girlfriend.

Or one of them gave u a serious beating of your life.

Argue with your nose.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by python1: 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
[s]
Blackfire:

Now it confirms what am saying, either an igbo man collect your wife/girlfriend.

Or one of them gave u a serious beating of your life.

Argue with your nose.
[/s]
By same akpu logic extrapolation, the afonjas and almajiris must have been pounding the flat heads of some miscreants which explains why ipads are always out insulting their tormentors behind faceless social media. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Blackfire(m): 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
python1:
[s][/s]
By same akpu logic extrapolation, the afonjas and almajiris must have been pounding the flat heads of some miscreants which explains why ipads are always out insulting their tormentors behind faceless social media. grin grin

Eleyi ti ya were finally...

From now on you are to be called IPOB were
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by python1: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
Blackfire:

Eleyi ti ya were finally...

From now on you are to be called IPOB were
If you like, call me ipob god, it doesn't rule out the fact that Igbos are brainless donkeys. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by winj3: 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nonsense wrong story!

IGBO criminals carrying Nigerian passports arrested in India!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Ola514(m): 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
let them face the music
at least they knew the consequence before the ventured into it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend / 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure / I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.