Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 (30948 Views)

Omo-Onile Signing Fees In Lagos / Ikorodu Road Land by Odo iyalaro bridge. 550sqmt @ Maryland / Onye Eze: A Man We Helped Rented Out Our Property - Man Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's not so much of a big deal as long as it is not on Adebayo Road.
The cost of 2 plots of land in Ado Ekiti will not even pay six months shop rent in Enugu.

(You can get a plot of land at Aduloju for as low as 180 thousand Naira.)
get well soon

3 Likes

Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by sangresan(m): 11:45am On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The cost of 2 plots of land in Ado Ekiti will not even pay six months shop rent in Enugu.

Mumu....As if you have 1/100 plot of land in the same Aduloju.
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by sangresan(m): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2018
This poo honestly believe he is intelligent.

Even in Ikere Ekiti, you can't see a plot of land for 180,000 except in the outskirts not to talk of Ado...

2 Likes

Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:55am On Mar 17, 2018
Its all seed... Whatever is sown today
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by figure007(m): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

which gift have you given so far oga

1 Like

Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by Taku555(m): 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
Forens1c002:

SIR here on nairaland?
I wish I had a way of helping you, I noticed you're really in need of the school fees. I pray God sends someone to solve your problem. Don't forget to come back and testify. Just believe, you will get someone to help you.
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by pillarmaria(m): 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
carter4luv where is that your captain?
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by ToriBaze: 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lol you dat can't even boast of #2,000 naira. Foolish fool.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by Chukazu: 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What matters is the gesture, he didn't forget who was there in hard times

Am sorry for quoting you though...I didn't know it's NwaAmaIkpe embarassed embarassed. I for 'jump and pass' cry

1 Like

Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by lordpherow98(m): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oga na everywhere u don tour for Nigeria undecided
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by chubinwa(m): 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
That is the psychology behind giving.
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by jamace(m): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Do not look a gift horse in the mouth.
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by Snippes567(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Oga just shut that ur trap up mumu which one have u even done poor fool

Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by Makarous(m): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Let your perspective be rational. Its about the gesture not the cost of the property. However, real estate is d real deal. You would be shocked in another 3years, the asking price could have skyrocketed!
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by IdeaCashKid(m): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
bigblackbooty:
The guy he helped tried by appreciating him after such a long tym... All d pple my mum helped are no whr to be found

Why is your mother not helping you?

So because your borrowed money to someone, you are not expecting them to carry your life burden for you?

Yeye pikin..
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by vena92: 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
bigblackbooty:
The guy he helped tried by appreciating him after such a long tym... All d pple my mum helped are no whr to be found
Sorry, but are you Yoruba?
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by vena92: 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
IdeaCashKid:

Why is your mother not helping you?

So because your borrowed money to someone, you are not expecting them to carry your life burden for you?

Yeye pikin..
Shut up and shift, what are you saying?
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by Yankee101: 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
This is precious
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by IdeaCashKid(m): 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
vena92:
Shut up and shift, what are you saying?

I said you should stop being laying... stop waiting for your mother's poor relations to feed you, lazy bitachh.
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by horlus(m): 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
bigblackbooty:
The guy he helped tried by appreciating him after such a long tym... All pple my mum helped are no whr to be found

I'm just encouraging you to keep doing good irrespective of the bolded above. I used to feel that same way until about one week ago. Someone gave me one million naira for a favor I had done long back and I wasn't expecting anything back . Don't loose faith in humanity. There are still some humans alive.
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by Paulcoker(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
https://paulcokersblog.com.ng/drama-mudia_pandasneh-dragged-one-ace-super-start-mc-stage-wobe-dj-tour-held-yesterday-school/

If you see what I saw ��, you wanna see,? Click that blog link for For Proper Understanding ��. Deep �

Paul Coker ❣❣❣�����
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by mechanics(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
It pays to do good.
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by Pascals09(m): 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

how many have you given?
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by dominique(f): 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
I'll like to see what Nwa Amaikpe mentions look like. Funny thing is he hardly replies any of them grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by NwaAmaikpe: 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
dominique:
I'll like to see what Nwa Amaikpe mentions look like. Funny thing is he hardly replies any of them grin
shocked

Exceptions exist.
Happy weekend.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by seye4nii(f): 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
The cost of 2 plots of land in Ado Ekiti will not even pay six months shop rent in Enugu.#

with all your OKITI PUPA LAND rubbish who will accept that for free
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by CioAngels(f): 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't want to know the cost of the land because the cost is immaterial here. The land is everything good to the given.
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by jabolo(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
The problem you might have is that you are using a moniker created just yesterday to ask for this favor. I find it difficult to believe you're new to this forum.

Now, you might have a good reason for doing this but a potential helper can not help but suspect you've been involved in things like religious/tribal e-fights on your original moniker and have insulted some of the very people who could help you.

I despair when I see youths behaving this way on this forum, so senseless.

If I'm wrong, accept my apologies, and also advise us of your other Nl handle. That help you're looking for might then be closer than you think.

Forens1c002:
honestly speaking am just in the same situation right now, God knows am saying the truth
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by dominique(f): 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Exceptions exist.
Happy weekend.

Whoa! That's a lot of mentions shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by DreCharles(m): 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's not the price of land that's important, it's the gesture of appreciation.
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by wisdomkid: 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hope you have bought a plot of land at Aduloju for people who helped you.
Re: Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 by jonero4(m): 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

180 times 2 is 360..d money dey here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whose Duty Is It? The Landlord Or The Tenants? / How Much Rent Is Too Much For Someone Who Earns 100k A Month / Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.