Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

How Does A Carry Over Course Affect Course Registration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Does A Carry Over Course Affect Course Registration (3657 Views)

Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? / Carry Over Is Ruining My Life Please Help Me / 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does A Carry Over Course Affect Course Registration by NLbully(m): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2018
Please help o this is my first time of ever having carry over how do I go about it i.e the course registration, It's a 1 unit course ( Practical )
Re: How Does A Carry Over Course Affect Course Registration by cardoso111(m): 7:27am On Mar 17, 2018
The carryover course reduces your chance to register fully the next semester. It is like a penalty against you and you must clear first before moving up to the next level
Re: How Does A Carry Over Course Affect Course Registration by NLbully(m): 7:32am On Mar 17, 2018
cardoso111:
The carryover course reduces your chance to register fully the next semester. It is like a penalty against you and you must clear first before moving up to the next level

Like I have to drop a course?? Which type of course can I drop
Re: How Does A Carry Over Course Affect Course Registration by tsamson(m): 7:35am On Mar 17, 2018
NLbully:
Please help o this is my first time of ever having carry over how do I go about it i.e the course registration, It's a 1 unit course ( Practical )

You are still on the line..

A carry over depends on the unit...

The next session, nothing is changed except that you will have to add that course to the course you re registering for...
Re: How Does A Carry Over Course Affect Course Registration by tsamson(m): 7:40am On Mar 17, 2018
NLbully:

Like I have to drop a course?? Which type of course can I drop

Every year, there is

A limit to course you can register with, like my school, lets say in 200l first semester, total number of units is 23, just know you have opportunity to add and up to 6 unit (Spillover /Carryover) but if you have more than six unit as Carryover, you will have to re-register the rest for coming session
Re: How Does A Carry Over Course Affect Course Registration by NLbully(m): 8:41am On Mar 17, 2018
tsamson:

You are still on the line..

A carry over depends on the unit...

The next session, nothing is changed except that you will have to add that course to the course you re registering for...

What if the total unit has been reached do I have to remove a course from this session
Re: How Does A Carry Over Course Affect Course Registration by davbravo(m): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2018
NLbully:
Since it's just a 1 unit course, you can register it
Re: How Does A Carry Over Course Affect Course Registration by tsamson(m): 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
NLbully:

What if the total unit has been reached do I have to remove a course from this session

You can't remove, cause those are compulsory

(1) (Reply)

Aghori - Cannibalistic Hindu Sect in India[photos] / Unad Post-ume Result Is Out And Pre-degree Form Wil Close On The 25 Of This Month / Osun State Poly Iree Admission List 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.