Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

PHOTO: Woman Jailed For Selling A Day Old Baby In Akwa Ibom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: Woman Jailed For Selling A Day Old Baby In Akwa Ibom (10961 Views)

Woman Jailed In Kirikiri For “opening An Account” (photo) / Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick / Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: PHOTO: Woman Jailed For Selling A Day Old Baby In Akwa Ibom by sonsomegrigbo: 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
who deleted my precious above?

mynd44 abi na you?
Re: PHOTO: Woman Jailed For Selling A Day Old Baby In Akwa Ibom by sonsomegrigbo: 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
who deleted my precious above?

mynd44 abi na you?
Re: PHOTO: Woman Jailed For Selling A Day Old Baby In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
Maybe i'm sick in the head cause I don't see anything wrong with selling a child; as long as the mother consent to it and the buyer is willing and able to take better care.
She birthed the child; bearing in mind the birth pangs yet decides to trade, there's something wrong somewhere she's not saying and no one is willing to listen.
Think about it on the flip side, what if she aborted the child? would that have been better?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment / The Worst Case Of Child Abuse In US History –the Murder Of Baby Brianna (GRAPHIC / N1.45trn Goods Smuggled Into Nigeria From Benin Republic Annually – Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.