Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier (39664 Views)

Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday / Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating / Davido Offers N1m To Shoki Shitta Who Was Beaten For Disrespecting Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by utenwuson: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
if u no get mind.... u just ignore court case cos of the time lingering
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by BIXYBABE: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
sorry
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by debolayinka(m): 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
And what happens to the soldier?

Your answer is as good as mine.
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by DynasTee: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
sage101:
The JUDGE is WISE

#FeministsRule
Sit there dey deceive yourself Feminist ko Femicide ni
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by emmxzy(m): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
walexGodson:
1st to comment seun pls credit my acct

Good for her,our uniform men should try to control dia anger
our slay queen shoould try as much to control their mouth also it is not easy to be an army,although they where not force to be one but i still respect them especially niger army
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
Good but not enough. He should be sent behind bars for like 6 years with no option of fine.

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by Gulappa: 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
������. She don't hammer.
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
FortifiedCity:
1 million is too small for that assault. Should have been at least 5m
Too Small.
1M not good at all.
She should transfer the case to supreme court.
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by Hotzone(m): 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
They will pay because a copy of that judgement shall be sent to office of minister of finance. There are administrative ways of executing such judgement or order
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by Galaxydon1(m): 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
walexGodson:

are you serious. Does he pay Anyone that comments first
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by emmxzy(m): 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
walexGodson:

our slay queen should also learn how to control their mouths, it is not easy to be an army, although they are not forced to become one but i still respect them is not easy so we should not provoke them
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by remi1444: 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
Chloe88:
who will pay the money?
MrMcJay, Teespice, Hidentity, tolusan, younglawya.... please inform us about this. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
Tmaritas76:
wait till they pay the #1m first

Chai! Na so d distrust reach? grin
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by walexGodson(m): 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
emmxzy:
our slay queen shoould try as much to control their mouth also it is not easy to be an army,although they where not force to be one but i still respect them especially niger army
U knw our uniform men are always misusing dia power
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by sage101: 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
DynasTee:

Sit there dey deceive yourself Feminist ko Femicide ni
YOU are not WISE
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cutehector:
I wonder what these soldiers are trained for... Buratai should be fired for this
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by walexGodson(m): 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Galaxydon1:
are you serious. Does he pay Anyone that comments first
Seun cannot pay anybody am just joking
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by Galaxydon1(m): 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
walexGodson:
Seun cannot pay anybody am just joking
ok
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by GabrielYulaw(m): 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hotzone:
They will pay because a copy of that judgement shall be sent to office of minister of finance. There are administrative ways of executing such judgement or order

They will pay? All those who got beaten up for no reason by the military and successfully sued them and were awarded damages don receive alert since? Grow up man. The girl will wait a million years for that money. And her case is by no means special as it happens daily. If it were up to me i would dissolve the Nigerian army, police and other similar power-drunk and supposedly law-enforcement outfits and instead gift every Nigerian over the age of 16 with an AK-47 and 10 full magazines. That way with every adult armed to the teeth can be their own police, army and whatever else.
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
This is a case of brutality... Should have been more than a mere N1m reprieve for an offence of that magnitude against a military officer.
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by john650(m): 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
FortifiedCity:
1 million is too small for that assault. Should have been at least 5m
I expected more punitive punishment, like jail time for the brute, then stripped of his badge and then monetary compensation for the victim.

Unless the law starts showing these brutes in uniform that there are consequences for their actions, they will never learn and continue to brutalise innocent civilians.
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by davibid: 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
walexGodson:

Control their anger or stupidity

Every TOM Dick and Harry that wears any uniform be feeling like some demi god

Nonsense!
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by DynasTee: 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
sage101:
YOU are not WISE

Thanks

Is that the worst insult you have in your brain?

Then you disappointed me
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by Bestchisom(m): 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
#endsoldiers
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by Paradigm777: 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amirullaha:
A nice move...
I'll sue any soldier that harass me as from today...
That is, if u survive to appear in court shocked
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by smalls001: 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Chriswazo:
Just 1 million for a case of a year plus? Rubbish

Just 1M......A slap on the wrist for the army......Their leadership will not take any actions to prevent reoccurrence.
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by Paradigm777: 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
john650:

I expected more punitive punishment, like jail time for the brute, then stripped of his badge and then monetary compensation for the victim.

Unless the law starts showing these brutes in uniform that there are consequences for their actions, they will never learn and continue to brutalise innocent civilians.
Wat is the male version of feminist call pls?
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by churchee: 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
A flog she received in January, 2017 has a ruling till March, 2018. invariably, she will receive the pay in May, 2019.

Then, it will be counted as a FG achievement.
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by iamtardey: 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
awards?
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by DONADAMS(m): 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
hajoke2000:
any man who beat a woman is nothing but a cruel beast........#1m is not even enough it should av been life imprisonment
a woman that beats a man nko?
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by Buffalo2(m): 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
The guy supposed to be sentenced to death by beaten. It's like something takes thier senses away once they are in uniform.
Re: Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier by DONADAMS(m): 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
GabrielYulaw:

They will pay? All those who got beaten up for no reason by the military and successfully sued them and were awarded damages don receive alert since? Grow up man. The girl will wait a million years for that money. And her case is by no means special as it happens daily. If it were up to me i would dissolve the Nigerian army, police and other similar power-drunk and supposedly law-enforcement outfits and instead gift every Nigerian over the age of 16 with an AK-47 and 10 full magazines. That way with every adult armed to the teeth can be their own police, army and whatever else.
sorry, are you being serious?cause this is dumb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March / Falz Becomes First Nigerian Artiste To Win Two Amvcas / Ebi Onome Celebrates 36th Birthday With Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.