Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Minus Love! New Story. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Minus Love! New Story. (465 Views)

New Story Alert!!...lonely Wife!(18+)...not For Kids / New Story: TOCHI / New Story: Mike And Lami The Kobold (supernatural Stories) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Minus Love! New Story. by EgbechoFaith(f): 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
It was such a bright day in the eyes of people out there but for Mercy it was the brightest.
She had just made ten thousand naira from her business and was happily navigating her way back home.

Instantly, her eyes struck on a dark blue T-shirt held up by a boy screaming, “Last market. Last market. Collect and pay…collect and pay.”
There were many other T-shirts there but that particular one charmed her and immediately she imagined her Boyfriend wearing it.
“How sweet” she whispered and went for it.

“Guy how much for that one” she inquired and took the shirt from the boy.

“Na 1500. One five o.” He replied.

“Eh? So wetin you mean be say as I sell recharge card finish make I give you 1500 for this shirt. Wetin I dey buy everyday…”

“O girl na One Five na…. oya price”

“Na 500. Ole. Thief! The market sef no be your own. You dey sell for person and you never know the price well. I dey always buy clothe them here for my boyfriend. Ask Matthew.”

As soon as she mentioned Matthew, The boy smiled mischievously searching for a cellophane.
“But 500 naira something too cheap for your boyfriend na.” He continued.

“You dey mad. You don see woman wey buy banana 100 naira give you as you dry like this. Hungry man! Abeg give me something jare.” She grabbed the bag from the boy and left him with 500 hundred naira note.

The boy laughed. She laughed too and continued her journey.

She walked very fast and made her way through five streets before she arrived at her destination.
Excitement was even showing on her footsteps as she wiggled her waist down the passage to her boyfriend’s room.

“Jude Jude” she exclaimed after greeting a few neighbours.
Quickly she opened the net door and jumped in.

“Baby o. Judo.” She sat on the bed with Jude who was combing his hair. It hasn’t been long since he came out of the bathroom. She noticed and starred at the towel around his waist.

She made to kiss his back but remembered she had a surprise to spread. “Ehe. I buy you something today again.”

“Serious?. Bring am.” Jude said in his own excitement. “But don’t finish your business money o”

“No. nothing mega” She replied and brought out the T-shirt from the bag shaking it on his face. Jude took the cloth, looked at it, front and back, squeezed it trying to feel the texture of the cloth and to sum all his actions up, he hissed.

“Wetin be this wey you buy. All this cheap something. In short no buy anything for me again dey give me the money!”

Sand! Her slap landed on his mouth.

“No ever tell me that kind rubbish. What’s your own problem? No be all this T-shirts I dey buy for you since wey you go dey happy. Dey jump. You are always happy with me. What happened?”

Mercy couldn’t contain the pain within her even for a second. He was acting strange. Although she hasn’t seen him for some days but it hadn’t gotten to him talking down her efforts. She was deeply wounded by his words.

Jude was still rubbing his mouth, trying to figure out what to do to her.

Regretfully she picked up the clothe, “If I had given this clothe to my brother. I won’t be able to count how many thank you he would have given me but I gave it to you as usual and you are demanding money. You are demanding money from a woman. In that manner. Idiot..” She cried.

Merely seeing her tears got Jude confused. He didn’t know what part of his body to use in the situation. Whether to use his hands to hit her back or to use his mouth to say sorry.

Mercy squeezed the clothe back into her bag. He thought she wanted to leave but instead she dropped her bag at a corner.

Angrily, she held unto the towel around his waist jacking him up with all her might. “Who is she?”

“Who is who?” Jude answered in an obvious confusion.

“Who be the girl. Who be that girl?”

“What is this one? Wetin dey bring all this rubbish. Mercy you don start again!”

“You tie towel o. The whole yard go hear us again. Who be that girl? Jude you think I don’t know you?. I know what is doing you. Minus Love. Don’t play with me. Thank you. Tell me that girl that can buy better things for you than me and how did you know the cloth is not your quality. Starting when?”

“I don’t want to wear the clothe. na by force? No start this your quarrel. I no get your strength.”

“Jude look me well. Look at me.”
She ordered blinking her eyes real bad.

Jude looked up. He knew he was in a six seconds trouble but he tried. He looked. Her eyes were on a fix, deeply glaring at him and not only that, the hand holding the towel left the towel and went for his balls.

Damn!
When he remembered what Mercy could do to him and that they had dated for three years, almost cohabiting their lives away, he couldn’t shut his mouth again.

The feelings flowing from his below got his mouth open enough to say something. “na those girls o. It’s Cynthia especially. She said I’m wearing all this cheap cheap clothes you are buying from Mile one market. So…so…sorry. I like the cloth. No mind me.”

Again, she rumpled his manhood aggressively and....

See source:
http://egbechofaith.com/minus-love-omething-more-than-a-ghetto-mix/

(1) (Reply)

A Fiction : The Groomsman / Gate Way To Successful Life. / Design Your Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.