Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Jay-jay Okocha Invites Prediction Kings To 'BETKING' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-jay Okocha Invites Prediction Kings To 'BETKING' (2607 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together / Jay-Jay Okocha And Others Announce FIFA Best Awards Nominees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jay-jay Okocha Invites Prediction Kings To 'BETKING' by KIDKKY(m): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
Football legend, Austin Jay-Jay Okocha has called on all fearless prediction kings across Nigeria, to join premium sports betting platform, BetKing.

The ex-international was speaking at the recent launch of BetKing about how his unshaken belief in himself transformed him into one of the most recognized football players not just in Nigeria but in Africa and other continents. He spoke of how a simple twist in one’s frame of mind can be the beginning of greatness.

In his words, "When I was playing, I wanted to be a King, and when I retired, I still wanted to be a King. Here I am, being unveiled as a King. You too can become a King".

BetKing invites all sports lovers to the Royal Playground, where they can use their sports knowledge to become fearless prediction kings. Prospective agents are also not left out as they can visit ams.betking.com to sign up to become Kingmakers on the platform.

Betking is one of the fastest growing sports betting companies in Nigeria. It boasts of odds fit for kings and royal bonuses up to 170% on winnings.

To join the playground for kings, s takers can visit the website via www.betking.com or call their support team on 01-2777247. They can also join the conversation on Facebook. Twitter and Instagram by following the handle, @BetKingNG.

Watch Video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaTqSVSWj2M

Source:https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/3/jay-jay-okocha-invites-prediction-kings-to-betking.html

(1) (Reply)

Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. / 18+ Photos: Lady Shares Nude Bedroom Photos With Her Lover’s Hand Touching Her B / Let's Talk About the WWE Divas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.