Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,493 members, 7,954,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

Zenith Bank Refuses To Pay Members Of Staff Profit Sharing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Zenith Bank Refuses To Pay Members Of Staff Profit Sharing (1272 Views)

ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January / Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) / Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Refuses To Pay Members Of Staff Profit Sharing by zengurl: 11:18am On May 02, 2010
This is a very funny bank. Zenith bank has refused to pay the profit sharing of the staff. The lat time this was paid was September 2008. and since then nothing nothing. Zenith bank has a very poor management staff relationship. their communication system is the poorest ever. they find it so difficult to communicate issues with staff. If there will be a delay such should be communicated to the staff. But Management in their best(stupid) wisdom will decide not to talk about it at all and they feel members of staff will be happy about it.

The fraudulent nature of the staff is growing by the day. Apart from the 7.3 billion fraud that happened some weeks back. 2 weeks ago another member of staff a lady in abuja zone defrauded the bank a whooping sum of 12 million and after sent a text message to her manager saying Oga, thanks for the opportunity to serve. Just wish to tell you am gone with my entitlement. Thanks.

Why will Zenith bank not learn that staff welfare is so much important. should be placed right for better working environment and for increased profitability.

For intending employees. please think well before taking offer in zenith bank . this is absolutely not a place to be. staff you see there are still there not because they enjoy zenith bank. they are there cos they have no other option.

And for customers really dont know why you will put your money in a bank where the members of staff are not treated well. i dont think your money is safe in such bank cos all youll keep hearing about such bank is fraud fraud.
Re: Zenith Bank Refuses To Pay Members Of Staff Profit Sharing by jarkbauer: 12:23pm On May 02, 2010
i have always seen zenith bank management as fraud incorporated.i really dont know how they passed the so called sanusi's CBN tests.i no get account with them even though all my savings is with intercontinental.i'm moving all to GTB or first bank.also heard that diamond bank bribed CBN and NDIC to falsify reports.that bank will soon collapse
Re: Zenith Bank Refuses To Pay Members Of Staff Profit Sharing by denzel2009: 12:38pm On May 02, 2010
Profit sharing is not mandatory. So far the the salary is paid every month, no complaints!
Re: Zenith Bank Refuses To Pay Members Of Staff Profit Sharing by davsquared: 1:58pm On May 02, 2010
@zengirl, are u a staff of zenith bank? and if yes, dnt u think demarketing customers 4rm running accounts wit d bank will make ur profit sharing reduce drastically if not totally disappear?

In as much as ur complain abt PS is legit, just take it easy. some people still depend on d peanuts paid in dat institution for their daily bread.

At all ,at all na im bad pass!!
Re: Zenith Bank Refuses To Pay Members Of Staff Profit Sharing by bebe4u(f): 4:44pm On May 02, 2010
Nevered liked that bank.with this rate of fraud I Hope that won't affect depositors fund
Re: Zenith Bank Refuses To Pay Members Of Staff Profit Sharing by sben2308(m): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
How will u guys just open ur mouth n tell dem to keep quiet.Do u think its easy been in marketing or operation for a whole yea and d bank is making profit nd not sharing n u tell me to keep queit.When its part of my sweat n streSs dey r eating.
Pls dont open ur mouth n say nonsense when sum r sumwhr working will all deir might to keep d bank floating

(1) (Reply)

Make Cool Guaranteed 10% Monthly Returns On Investment / The Annoying Use Of Punctuation Marks. / Heart Broken Wife Shares Photos Of Girls Who Sends Their Nudé Photo To Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.