Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,643 members, 7,955,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES (42402 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Arrives Brazil In Style / Ecstasy As Ooni Of Ife Arrives Brazil, Visits African Religious Gatherings / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by c2far: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
That's Orunmila! Ask Awo boys. They will tell you his legend.

CaptainJeffry:
Is that the runaway abobaku in front? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by winj3: 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
symbol of Nigeria's waste culture.

disgrace to civilization!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by deji17: 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
Kestolovee95:

revisonists...una don come?

Small....small you'll tell that lie for a long till it becomes your "truth".
Better wake up! grin
Na you sabi o.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by Trexnemesis(m): 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
Temptee101:
I can't seem to point to a single thing this man has done for his people since his ascension as the Oni rather than gallivanting like a dog on heat from pillar to post attending parties, birthdays, weddings, burials even inter-house sports etc...

That seat simply doesn't suit him

We know what he has done and is till doing for us. You can't know because you are a stranger to and have no inheritance in House Of Oduduwa. Go and trace your root, if you have one. Vagabond like you.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by macof(m): 12:28am On Mar 18, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
Friend of ndigbo

Ooni oluwa bless you o
Long live the king!

Seriously how I wish Nigeria can be restructured into southern and northern Nigeria

Forget all this fake beef and alleged hatred with Yoruba. We and Yorubas don't hate each other. I have so many Yoruba close friends and even my cousin is married to a beautiful Yoruba Lady and they are all happy and no tribalism whatsoever amongst us.

But when I come online i dey follow beef afonjas for fun cheesy

God bless Ndigbo
God bless Omualabi dem

We need to let go of our past aggrievances and move forward. The South needs to unite Nigeria and emancipate the northern almajiris from slavery. If the South continue to sit back and quarrel unnecessarily then Nigeria has no future because with the North as leaders ; we are forever doomed to be in a shit hole

The fight you are championing for fun can lead to many "not funny" moments in real life.
What's wrong with you people?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by macof(m): 12:31am On Mar 18, 2018
Temptee101:
I can't seem to point to a single thing this man has done for his people since his ascension as the Oni rather than gallivanting like a dog on heat from pillar to post attending parties, birthdays, weddings, burials even inter-house sports etc...

smh. I'm not a big fan of Ooni Ogunwusi but this your post is just out of ignorance

He has started a few good programs in Ife most aimed at youth empowerment
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by Macaronispace: 4:10am On Mar 18, 2018
Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Pipedreams:
This Ooni will have a legion of demons following him
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by AreaFada2: 6:09am On Mar 18, 2018
Fadiga24:
The way the Ooni frequents south east eh

A fine yellow pawpaw Olori from the East might just be loading. One to match Kabiyesi's swagger.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by Burgerlomo: 7:48am On Mar 18, 2018
I guess my king is eyeing one Chinyere in the east cool
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by Oluwaesko(m): 8:40am On Mar 18, 2018
Temptee101:

and I guess it suits you bah SMH
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by Brightglory77: 8:46am On Mar 18, 2018
schwarzermann:
This Ooni of Ife doesn't respect himself. The last time he was disrespected by Oba Akiolu, we all ranted and complained online. Then he went to Obi of Onitsha's palace and he was put on the chiefs' seat.

He goes everywhere, it's unlike a king.
.May God let sense fall on u
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by highbee02: 10:51am On Mar 18, 2018
hajoke2000:

may her soul rest in peace.

10ks
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by highbee02: 10:52am On Mar 18, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

I am sure you miss her a lot bro; but just know she lives in you and watches over you and yours

May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace

Amin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by Obdk: 11:57am On Mar 18, 2018
afroniger:
The way this man visits the SE, he may end up picking a wife from there.

Fadiga24:
The way the Ooni frequents south east eh

nwabobo:
The way this Oni likes the East ehn!

Omenkalives is still enjoying the safety and relative peace in the East.

if u ve ever been to osun. u ll seek any opportunity to get away. to be wit sane people.

beautiful people The great Igbo
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by Obdk: 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
stefanweeks:
You meant the Ooni of Onitsha.
Hardly a month passes by without him visiting the east

He is highly welcomed

you kno he is estate developer...

we all agree we have marvelous architectural master piece in Igbo land.

we can safely say he use every opportunity he get to go copy house design

imhotep

my opinion. kiss d truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
Obdk:

you kno he is estate developer...

we all agree we have marvelous architectural master piece in Igbo land.

we can safely say he use every opportunity he get to go copy house design

imhotep

my opinion. kiss d truth
Igbo wife loading for the high chief grin grin

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by LZAA: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
imhotep:
Igbo wife loading for the high chief grin grin
cc lzaa

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by Polymat9(m): 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
femmix112:
Oni the traveler
i am the first to moment uncle seun wear my money angry

grin grin
First to moment.
Ok, enjoy your moment
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Forget all this fake beef and alleged hatred with Yoruba. We and Yorubas don't hate each other.
Word! We will be stronger if we unite. Forget tribalism. I am a Nigerian!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by femmix112(m): 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
hajoke2000:
This is the Nigeria we dreamed of .......not the one with tribalism .......

GOD bless ooni

I am d first to comment how cum u get like pass me cus na girl shocked

I wan to edit my account asap grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
femmix112:

grin
femmix112:

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by ademijuwonlo(f): 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
Friend of ndigbo

Ooni oluwa bless you o
Long live the king!

Seriously how I wish Nigeria can be restructured into southern and northern Nigeria

Forget all this fake beef and alleged hatred with Yoruba. We and Yorubas don't hate each other. I have so many Yoruba close friends and even my cousin is married to a beautiful Yoruba Lady and they are all happy and no tribalism whatsoever amongst us.

But when I come online i dey follow beef afonjas for fun cheesy

God bless Ndigbo
God bless Omualabi dem

We need to let go of our past aggrievances and move forward. The South needs to unite Nigeria and emancipate the northern almajiris from slavery. If the South continue to sit back and quarrel unnecessarily then Nigeria has no future because with the North as leaders ; we are forever doomed to be in a shit hole
Well said! We need to start seeing things beyond ethnic divides...... and come together to build a strong Nation.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES by highbee02: 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

I am sure you miss her a lot bro; but just know she lives in you and watches over you and yours

May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace

solely missed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo In The 1700's / Slaves from The Bight of Benin Vs The Bight of Biafra- Numbers & Cultural Legacy / King Nwachukwu Nashid Koleoso Karade Eri, Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.