Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

President Buhari Extols Late Senator Wakil’s Dedication - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Extols Late Senator Wakil’s Dedication (9575 Views)

Babagana Wakil Is Dead! Governor Zulum's Chief Of Staff Dies / EFCC Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama Boko Haram’, Two Others For 111m Fraud / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Extols Late Senator Wakil’s Dedication by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has described the death of Senator Ali Wakil from Bauchi State as "an
incalculable loss to Nigeria's democracy whose dedication to duty was remarkable and worthy of emulation." The President said that the death of the senator came as a great shock to him, adding that his dedication to duty would remain one of the greatest virtues for which the deceased would be remembered.
According to President Buhari, “the passion for duty was one of the finest qualities of late Senator Wakil,” as he urged other democratically elected leaders to borrow a leaf from the deceased's record of dedication.
The President, while praying to Allah to bless the soul of the departed senator, also extended his condolences to his family, his colleagues in the National Assembly, as well as the government and people of Bauchi State over this great loss to the country.
GARBA SHEHU
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
March 17, 2018.
http://fcmgist..com.ng/2018/03/president-buhari-extols-late-senator.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: President Buhari Extols Late Senator Wakil’s Dedication by NwaNimo1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
At last....
Re: President Buhari Extols Late Senator Wakil’s Dedication by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
Seems someone is happy about being featured!
_
Lalasticlala

Re: President Buhari Extols Late Senator Wakil’s Dedication by Caustics: 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
angry
Re: President Buhari Extols Late Senator Wakil’s Dedication by cbrezy(m): 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
m
Re: President Buhari Extols Late Senator Wakil’s Dedication by Hardewarlee(m): 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Really don't like hear President Bu.... not to talk of PMB ... This man is just too Dumb for my liking .

Comman see how The Good and Stable Electricity in my area has contacted Epilepsy under this so called Propangadas Parry .

As for now ehn , I hate myself being a Nigerian
Heat iyaf wantu kill me ... Oh lord of mercy

Heat this so called Buhari out of Aso Rock come 2019 ....

And to you Wailers and Blind followers of Bubu, Quote me oooh But remember something I will never reply to your nonentical foolish rubbish Talks

I'm entitled to my own personal opinion

This is my space , ah no cross anybody lane .

2019 come ooh ..... Oh lord hear our prayers and Heat this Clueless man out of Aso Rock and make sure all them supporters come 2019 change their mind and follow Positivity and if not Give them sleeping pills from above . Amen .
Re: President Buhari Extols Late Senator Wakil’s Dedication by Amirullaha(m): 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
Some people will be gearing up for that 13.5M seat...
One man poison is another mans' food...
Re: President Buhari Extols Late Senator Wakil’s Dedication by Hargbo(m): 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
Re: President Buhari Extols Late Senator Wakil’s Dedication by ifrosh: 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
Inside daura.
Re: President Buhari Extols Late Senator Wakil’s Dedication by Kaycee9242(m): 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
Rip to him if only he is not among d ppl dt is looting us dry, if he is den no peace for d wicked even in d grave
Re: President Buhari Extols Late Senator Wakil’s Dedication by bedspread: 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
ennyhola:
Seems someone is happy about being featured!
_
Lalasticlala
grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Extols Late Senator Wakil’s Dedication by Googpenguin: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
Rip dia senator on earth we will not miss what you miss
Re: President Buhari Extols Late Senator Wakil’s Dedication by bekpo(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
This was one of my finest Distinguish Senators of our time. His death came to me as a rude shock, hardly will we have such a humble and dedicated philanthropist Senator. He will be remembered for his humility, philanthropy, patriotism and dedication to Nation building and service to humanity. To my brother and my Coleaque Wakili he left behind, take heart on the fact that your father leave a life worthy of emulation, he has left his foot on the sand of time. RIP Most, Most and Most Distinguished Senstor of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Extols Late Senator Wakil’s Dedication by freedomchild: 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
Death is inevitable, irrespective of class. i Don't pity naija politicians when they die though
Re: President Buhari Extols Late Senator Wakil’s Dedication by Pat081: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
People dead every day no body make it news
Re: President Buhari Extols Late Senator Wakil’s Dedication by bjayx: 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
Rip
Re: President Buhari Extols Late Senator Wakil’s Dedication by ProYouAdminsUK: 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
Something about this thread doesn't make sense. It has been on fp for several hours yet it hasn't received posts to fill the first page of thread. Any explanations?

As for subject matter, it would have been nice to have noticed senator speaking up publicly about the corruption NASS and selfish , anti-democratic and anti-Nigeria policies that the NASS leadership are operating. Did he show his opposition to attempt to override the president's veto?

If you are in UK do take a look at site on my signature.
Re: President Buhari Extols Late Senator Wakil’s Dedication by rtadam: 10:42am On Mar 18, 2018
AMIN
Re: President Buhari Extols Late Senator Wakil’s Dedication by pally123: 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
E don hear say senator don die. He no hear say IG don leave Benue. Smh
Re: President Buhari Extols Late Senator Wakil’s Dedication by BumperNO: 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
smiley
ProYouAdminsUK:
Something about this thread doesn't make sense. It has been on fp for several hours yet it hasn't received posts to fill the first page of thread. Any explanations?

As for subject matter, it would have been nice to have noticed senator speaking up publicly about the corruption NASS and selfish , anti-democratic and anti-Nigeria policies that the NASS leadership are operating. Did he show his opposition to attempt to override the president's veto?

If you are in UK do take a look at site on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Aspirants Oppose APC’s Consensus Option For National Chairmanship / Ekiti Govt Accused Of Feeding Kids With 'Juju Cutlery' / Of The Followings, Which Is The Highest Killer Of Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.