Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

What's Next After Been Denied Admission? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's Next After Been Denied Admission? (8347 Views)

Firdaouz Yusuff-Awari Denied Admission By University Of Ilorin After Scoring 300 / Age: David Okorogheye Denied Admission From Studying Medicine For Being 15 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by torera12345678: 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
Don't loose hope, Contact me on 09036890892. Your admission is 100% sure
Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by mhisterdreezy(m): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
merit12:
Come to Europe
let me come and meet you
Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
idealsico:
Study harder. Even your sentence construction is not good enough. You should rather admit that you failed your admission tests and not that you were denied adnission.
Thank you,but pls note that U.l D.E applicants are not doing any test. Pls change ur admission spelling.
Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
subengr:
Good morning dear,
Your post sparked up a bit of memory in me. You see I I'm my case wrote jamb 3 times passed all but no admission. The best solution I found for myself was to gather myself and go study abroad.
I know when I mention abroad you will ask who will sponsor me. Alot of schools offer sponsorship (I know a guy who pays #3850 in India as school fees, engineering o).
Besides the quality as to Nigeria's your also consider time saved in India a bsc is 3yrs, 4yrs for engineering.

Just put your house together

Thank you
Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
ontolegit:
Pls,D.E form for this year don close?
Yup, was sold together with U.T.M.E
Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
OrangeDream:
If you had good grades but didn't get admission, that means you probably caused it. Let me tell you how.

1. Do you have have a JAMB number against the admission you gained on your ND, NCE, IJMB or whatever program you did?. If no, did you do JAMB regularisation? Waited for the JAMB number or applied under "other diploma"?.

2. Did you upload your scanned school certificate and OL result while registering or you applied under "awaiting result"?.

Answer my questions and we shall discuss further.
Yup
Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
corperscorner:

Quote me back and drop your email. I just spoke to my manager about your platform. You apparently dont see the huge potential.

Let me have your mail and lets kick things off from there.

Between, ignore the negative comments, most of the people here can only spew much hatred with their 15mb data.

Be in touch....for your own good. Good luck.
teetopbammy@gmail.com
Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by Saviour2000(m): 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
Which school in India and how can one apply?
Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by ImaIma1(f): 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
Next thing is to learn the difference between "been" and "being".
Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by kingxsamz(m): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
bammyww:
Hello everyone, i'v been denied admission by the University of Ibadan. I applied via direct entry, i'm a diploma holder in computer science(distinction). I was so confident about my result that i didnt obtain this year direct entry form from jamb. I gave people my result to help me get admitted but i guess they did not work on it.
I dont know what to do,i'm beggining to loose interest in education,cuz almost 2 years will be wasted if im too wait till next year and apply again and my parent cannot my afford private university.
I'v a programming skill,i developed sqrim.com : a social community and a pay as u go streaming platform for premium audios and free streaming for basic audios(currently in beta vs). I'll be 21 this year.
Pls advice.

sorry bro...
I'm also a Diploma student,but in Lasu.
Did you finish your diploma course in UI?
Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by olufemi7onifade: 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
idealsico:
Study harder. Even your sentence construction is not good enough. You should rather admit that you failed your admission tests and not that you were denied adnission.

You can't even spell Admission.

Ops Thank you for your courage for seeking help in the Land of the wise Ones.

Please continue in your computer skills and include entrepreneur skills. The only problem is if you stop to try. Try again also in different schools next time, most people tried several times before getting it. Although school is overrated.

I know someone that after Degree, Masters, certification and several work experiences he try to learn the skills you have and be an entrepreneur in similar manner. Thank Me letter.
Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by jmichael259(m): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hav u tried another uni even those ones u think are local? The greatest problem for admision seekers is that they are selecting which uni to like or to hate. The name of ur sch will not determine ur future.

If wat u hav is ond then another option is to go for hnd in any poly that will admit u even if it is private sch or evening/weekend programe.

Dnt waste ur life because of a school and use all ur spare time to improve ur skills and business.
Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by LumexALevel: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
If you have a bad score in jamb, don't worry the solution to that is to enroll for Jupeb programme and cross to 200level. For more info; kindly call 08055852049 or 08184955079

1 Like

Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by pressplay411(m): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
bammyww:
Hello everyone, i'v been denied admission by the University of Ibadan. I applied via direct entry, i'm a diploma holder in computer science(distinction). I was so confident about my result that i didnt obtain this year direct entry form from jamb. I gave people my result to help me get admitted but i guess they did not work on it.
I dont know what to do,i'm beggining to loose interest in education,cuz almost 2 years will be wasted if im too wait till next year and apply again and my parent cannot my afford private university.
I'v a programming skill,i developed sqrim.com : a social community and a pay as u go streaming platform for premium audios and free streaming for basic audios(currently in beta vs). I'll be 21 this year.
Pls advice.

Try internship in your field of interest. With your distinction and a good attitude and dispensation to learn you should get a good offer. It might not be paid but you'll gain more than you can gain within school walls.

Dont see your situation as a disappointment but a Blessing.
All the best.

PS: Can Programmers and IT guys on Nairaland fix him up please?
Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by reekay2000(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
sorry for chipping like this, just anxious too,I registered under other diploma, I have uploaded my testimonial and o level result, is there any thing more again?p.s D.E is closing on the 25th of this month
Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by QueenMarvella(f): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
merit12:
Come to Europe

How?
Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by kirchofff(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
bammyww:
Pls advice.
hello bro, I've sent you a mail, kindly reply it.
Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
LumexALevel:
If you have a bad score in jamb, don't worry the solution to that is to enroll for Jupeb programme and cross to 200level. For more info; kindly call 08055852049 or 08184955079
pls read again?
Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by Dhotseal(m): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
bammyww:
Pls advice.

I think the first thing is to learn the difference between 'been' and 'being' and when to use them.

After that, other things can follow.
Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by LumexALevel: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
bammyww:

pls read again?
I know wat d op is saying m only suggestion nd stating wah I do.
Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by Tunks2017(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
merit12:
Come to Europe

& do what
Wash plate or dirty odd jobs sad

Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by merit12(f): 9:49am On Mar 19, 2018
mhisterdreezy:
let me come and meet you

Can you tell me the full meaning and reason and definition why you quote me or why am being quoted

I can't believe this thing
Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by merit12(f): 9:51am On Mar 19, 2018
QueenMarvella:

How?

Can you tell me the full meaning and reason and definition why you quote me or why am being quoted

Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by merit12(f): 9:55am On Mar 19, 2018
Tunks2017:

& do what
Wash plate or dirty odd jobs sad

Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by phemy001(m): 10:15am On Mar 19, 2018
Op. We are in d same shoe ,have bn denied admission twice , so this time around am backing it up with utme.
In short poly z a big scam I cnt advice my enemies to go to poly . wasting of time n money ..
D time I cld afford to waste at home wen I first wrote my utme 2013 cos i tot i wld jst cross to uni not knowing dat its not an easy task, z wat am now wasting now.
Bleep diploma..

1 Like

Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by mhisterdreezy(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
merit12:

this one is too serious
Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by Pharaoh001(f): 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
bammyww:
Pls advice.

idealsico:

You shouldn't have criticized him like that.....buy
I could see clearly,that you have a Dull brain....
Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by Pharaoh001(f): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
OrangeDream:
If you had good grades but didn't get admission, that means you probably caused it. Let me tell you how.

1. Do you have have a JAMB number against the admission you gained on your ND, NCE, IJMB or whatever program you did?. If no, did you do JAMB regularisation? Waited for the JAMB number or applied under "other diploma"?.

2. Did you upload your scanned school certificate and OL result while registering or you applied under "awaiting result"?.

Answer my questions and we shall discuss further.

my lil bro was in same shoe with the OP..... but he used "other diploma" while registering....he had Distinction in one Engineering Course..... And I guess his O level were Ok and not Awaiting....

Could, other diploma be the problem? because he didn't do an regularization
Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
Pharaoh001:

my lil bro was in same shoe with the OP..... but he used "other diploma" while registering....he had Distinction in one Engineering Course..... And I guess his O level were Ok and not Awaiting....

Could, other diploma be the problem? because he didn't do an regularization
It's highly likely that is where his problem lies. You can't stand a good chance of getting admission through DE without JAMB being aware of your admission to those diploma programs. If you could, that means even UTME candidates can apply for DE and have double chances. You MUST supply your JAMB number against your diploma admission or do JAMB regularisation. Though, their are exceptions for OND and IJMB holders. But JAMB regularisation is of utmost necessity for ND and NCE holders.
Applying under "other diploma" is just a waste of your money.
Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by subengr(m): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
depending on the course you want ans school fees budget
Saviour2000:
Re: What's Next After Been Denied Admission? by subengr(m): 9:20pm On May 16, 2018
Saviour2000:
. You can apply to Madras Christan college or even Loyola college. Very good cheap and they even give scholarship

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Student Caught Having Sex With Lecturer’s Wife / Waec 2015/2016 Economic Answer Objective / Urgent Call To All University Of Ibadan Candidates:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.