Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Congrats President Buhari!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congrats President Buhari!!! (366 Views)

Congrats In Advance To David Lyon Of Apc / After Viewing This Thread, I'm Saying Congrats To Buhari For His Reelection / Congrats To Kwankwaso And Kano Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congrats President Buhari!!! by BlackPeni5: 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
It is with great joy that I want to celebrate our special, charming and charismatic President for commissioning three big projects in less than a month.

He was in Kano to commission the marriage of the governor's daughter on 3rd of March, was in Kano again on the 16th of March to commission the daughter of Africa's richest man and just one day after, he is in Abuja today commissioning the daughter of the Vice President.

Thank you President Buhari for your noble achievements in the space of three weeks.

Let us all ignore those whose daughters were kidnapped cos those ones are abandoned projects
Re: Congrats President Buhari!!! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
Quotasystem won't like this thread...
Re: Congrats President Buhari!!! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
Gorotango, is this true?
Re: Congrats President Buhari!!! by imiski(m): 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bros....you were paid to post this, nothing anybody wan tell me... angry
Re: Congrats President Buhari!!! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
imiski:
Bros....you were paid to post this, nothing anybody wan tell me... angry

Yea, I paid him.

Who paid you?

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Why Is Politics In Ekiti State So Negative? / Dino Melaye’s Never-passing Recall Cup - Peter Claver Oparah / Executive Conniving With Judiciary To Stop A Necessary Veto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.