Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

How To Remove Pimples Scars – 7 Diys For A Blemish Free Skin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Remove Pimples Scars – 7 Diys For A Blemish Free Skin (1116 Views)

Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) / Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Pimples Scars – 7 Diys For A Blemish Free Skin by AMZYMAYO(m): 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
Do you have acne marks you’ll like to eliminate? Are you tired of those tiny, black spots that still covers your face even after defeating the unwanted pimples? Then this short guide on how to remove pimples scars is for you.

Before I delve into the topic proper, I believe, by now, you already know what acne (pimples) is and the best way to tackle it. In case you’re new to the whole thing, you can quickly catch up with my previews post on acne and how best to treat it.

How To Remove Pimples Scars
Now let’s consider some Do It Yourself (DIYs) that you can prepare right in your kitchen to remove your pimples mark:

Irish Potato
Potato is loaded with lots of minerals and vitamins that are great for skin healing and health. Use this vegetable to remove your pimples scars easily.irish potato for acne scars

Procedure
Slice your potato and extract the juice
Massage the juice all over your face and other areas where the pimples scar is
Leave the juice on your skin for at least 15 minutes
Rinse your skin with warm water
For best result, apply your juice once every day
This potent potato juice can also work best for your sunburn and other scars that didn’t eat deep into your dermis.

Sugar Scrub
You might be wondering how sugar can help you eliminate your scars. Wait, I’ll explain in a moment. Sugar contains glycolic acid, a form of Alpha Hydroxy Acid, that helps to remove the top, dead skin so that the young, blemish-free skin can surface.

Ingredients
White Sugar (Use brown sugar if you have a sensitive skin)
Olive oil
Lemon Juice
Honey

Procedure
Add 2 tablespoons of sugar into a clean bowl
Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 tsp of lemon into the sugar
Add 1 tsp of honey and stir the mixture very well (add more sugar to the mixture if you want it to be grainy)
Apply the scrub into the scars in a circular motion. Leave the scrub on for 10 – 15 minutes before rinsing off.
Use twice or three times a week
Apply your potent moisturizer after rinsing your face.

How to Remove Pimples Scars With Banana Peel
Before you discard that banana peel, stop and think of your scars. That banana peel can do more for your scars as well as your pimples if you still have a breakout from time to time. So, here is how to use it:

Procedure
Get your banana peel
Using the white inside, rub it on your face
Leave the peel on your face for 10- 15 minutes
Rinse with normal or tepid water
You may combine this with the two solutions above or with other remedies

How to Remove Pimples Scars With Honey and Lemon
Honey is a natural antimicrobial while lemon is a natural skin lightener, scar removal, and the citric acid ( a form of Alpha Hydroxy Acid like sugar). The two together will speed up the removal of your pimples scars.

Procedure
Take 2 tablespoons of honey into a bowl
Add 1 tablespoon of lemon into the same bowl. Mix very well until the two ingredients blend together
Apply the mixture to your pimples scars, leave it for 15 minutes, and rinse with tepid or normal water.
Do this every night before going to bed

Powerful Face Mask 1
Let’s go a little advance with some natural scar-removal here.

Ingredients
Potato
Powder Oat
Honey

Procedure
Get a normal size potato. Peel and grate it
Add your powdered oat ( I think you know you can blend your oat with your food processor or food blender) 1 tablespoon
Add 1 teaspoon of honey
Mix the 3 ingredients
Apply the mtoture on your face, leaving it for 30 minutes
Apply this mixture once a day or twice for a quicker result

Honey, Cinnamon, and Nutmeg
This powerful combination of honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg makes a great pimples remedy as well as a fantastic acne removal.

Ingredient
1 tsp Honey
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Nutmeg

Procedure
Get a clean bowl and combine these three ingredients in your bowl
Apply the mixture on your face for 30 minutes
Rinse with normal or tepid water
Apply this mixture at least once a day to achieve the best result

how to remove pimples scarsPowerful Face Mask 2
Here is another facial mask that will fade off your pimples scars easily.

Ingredients
½ tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp olive oil
4 tablespoons oat powder
2 tsp lemon
Enough milk to form a paste

Procedure
Add the 5 ingredients into a clean bowl and mix properly
Apply the mixture on your face for 30 minutes
Rinse with tepid or cold water
Apply this mask twice or trice weekly.

So that’s it guys on how to remove pimples scars. I hope you gained one or two things from this short read. Feel free to ask more questions via the comment section below.
Source: http://blog.mololo.org/how-to-remove-pimples-scars/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have A Very Oily Face And Acne Scars.need Help / 7 Anti-aging Fruits Every Woman Should Take / Lagos Govt, Jehovah’s Witnesses Clash Over Blood Transfusion For Baby (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.