Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

How To Protect And Remove Virus From Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Protect And Remove Virus From Android Phone (546 Views)

How I Suspiciously Got The Virus From My Samsung S9plus Phone. / How To Identify And Remove Virus From Android Phones / Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Protect And Remove Virus From Android Phone by Slimzybrain: 5:44am On Mar 18, 2018
INSTRUCTIONS TO AVOID ANDROID MALWARE, INCLUDING HOW TO AVOID GUNPODER VIRUS

Step 1.

Put your telephone or tablet into Safe mode. This keeps any outsider applications running, including any malware. On numerous gadgets you can press the power catch to get to the power off choices, at that point press and hold Power off to raise a choice to restart in Safe mode. In the event that this doesn't work for your gadget then you should Google 'How to put [your show name] into Safe mode' and take after the guidelines. At the point when in Safe mode you'll see 'Experimental mode' at the base left of the screen.O

Step 2.

Open your Settings menu and pick Apps, at that point ensure you're seeing the Downloaded tab. In the event that you don't have the foggiest idea about the name of the infection you think has tainted your Android telephone or tablet, experience the rundown and search for anything dodgy-looking or that you know you haven't introduced or shouldn't be running on your gadget.

< Step 3.

Tap on the malignant application (unmistakably it won't be called 'Dodgy Android infection', this is only an outline) to open the App data page, at that point click Uninstall. Much of the time, this is all you have to do to evacuate the infection, however sometimes you may discover the Uninstall catch is turned gray out. This is on account of the infection has given itself Device head status
Step 4.

Leave the Apps menu and tap on Settings, Security, Device Administrators. Here you'll discover a rundown of any applications on your telephone or tablet with head status. Essentially untick the case for the application you need to expel, at that point tap Deactivate on the following screen. You should now have the capacity to come back to the applications menu and expel that application.

Step 5.

With the infection now off your Android telephone or tablet, all you have to is restart the gadget to remove it from Safe mode. Now that it's working effectively it's a decent time to move down whatever essential information you have put away on the gadget, and introduce an Android antivirus application to shield you from any future infections that come your direction.

MORE :-http://www.slimstarblog.tk/2017/08/how-to-protect-and-remove-virus-from.html
Re: How To Protect And Remove Virus From Android Phone by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 18, 2018
fhanks a lot.
Re: How To Protect And Remove Virus From Android Phone by Boyooosa(m): 7:41am On Mar 18, 2018
I hope its helpful sha. I ll give it a try when I but an android phone.
Re: How To Protect And Remove Virus From Android Phone by femi4: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2018
I remembered one mumu claimed that Android is virus free sometime last year

(1) (Reply)

Ist Winner Emerges In The #hots3unboxing Compettion / Learn To Create Superb Visual Designs As Professional Graphics Designer. 100% / Hu Sabi App To Stream Nigeria Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.