Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

How You Can Disable Or Customize Siri On Your Iphone Homepod - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How You Can Disable Or Customize Siri On Your Iphone Homepod (430 Views)

Ios 14 First Take: Apple Launches A New Iphone Home Screen, Siri, Widgets, Pictu / Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ / How To Disable A Stolen Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Disable Or Customize Siri On Your Iphone Homepod by HotnaijaMarket(m): 8:21am On Mar 18, 2018
Most iOS users don't really know the usefulness of Siri talkless of knowing how to set it. While it’s not the main selling point of the HomePod, Siri capabilities allow you to control the speaker using your voice without having to pull out your phone every time. So today, I will be showing you how to customize Siri or disable it entirely on the HomePod.

First of all, I will show you how to set up the Apple HomePod befee I show you how to customise or disable the the Siri on the HomePod

How to Set Up the Apple HomePod

First and foremost.. take note that every single one of the settings we talk about below is accessible through the Home app. [ continue Reading: http://www.techdavids.com/2018/02/how-you-can-disable-or-customize-siri_23.html?m=1#.Wq4SF70o_qA

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 6 Plus Spec, Features & Price In Nigeria / Dstv Drifta / NOKIA8 For Sale Or Swap...110000k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.