Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

A Nairalander Drop New Comedy Skit - The Greedy By Funnynation - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Nairalander Drop New Comedy Skit - The Greedy By Funnynation (6432 Views)

Nollywood Actress Adeyeye Adebanke Set To Drop New Movie Addiction / New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders / The Vendor - By Odunlade Adekola (new Comedy Movie) October 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Drop New Comedy Skit - The Greedy By Funnynation by David160(m): 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
That guy ate food from your hat..... yuck
Re: A Nairalander Drop New Comedy Skit - The Greedy By Funnynation by tooth4tooth: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
You tried bro,you made me laugh grin
Re: A Nairalander Drop New Comedy Skit - The Greedy By Funnynation by VenomousTruth: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
funnynation:
A Nairalander Funnynation by name just drop another comedy skit titled "The Greedy". The skit is about how greedy man eat food and the side effect. Enjoy as you watch.
Please feel free to correct and add value. I still have room for much improvement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue5Sb-rEJOc

lalasticlala mynd44 fynestboi help me career cheesy cheesy cheesy
do you know any girl by the name blebo or blessing? Is she your sister?
Re: A Nairalander Drop New Comedy Skit - The Greedy By Funnynation by Nerogesic: 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
Please where can i meet this guy so that I can collect the money for my wasted Mb?
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: A Nairalander Drop New Comedy Skit - The Greedy By Funnynation by Finstar: 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
This isn't too bad, but I believe you can do better with good Equipments. Check out other comedy skits and borrow ideas.. Seems you did this video with a mobile phone, with an app that comes with a credit to the developers. This will make your skits lose its credibility.

Get a system for video editing works, a good camera, sound system etc.. You need money if you're in for business.

The sky is your starting point.
Re: A Nairalander Drop New Comedy Skit - The Greedy By Funnynation by Blingblings(m): 11:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
Abj finest... Keep the fire burning bro

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Drop New Comedy Skit - The Greedy By Funnynation by k199192: 12:00am On Mar 19, 2018
The video is funny but gross. I mean eating off a hat that was on someone's head. Who foes does that. That short guy needs deliverance. How can you eat something that was on someone's head with full hair. Haba.
Re: A Nairalander Drop New Comedy Skit - The Greedy By Funnynation by funnynation(m): 12:19am On Mar 19, 2018
VenomousTruth:
do you know any girl by the name blebo or blessing? Is she your sister?

make i check
Re: A Nairalander Drop New Comedy Skit - The Greedy By Funnynation by gozie112(m): 12:22am On Mar 19, 2018
The video made me laugh ooo...I don laugh tire here,,see dancingstep grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Drop New Comedy Skit - The Greedy By Funnynation by sauzkid21(m): 7:13am On Mar 19, 2018
Very very boring
Re: A Nairalander Drop New Comedy Skit - The Greedy By Funnynation by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 7:40am On Mar 19, 2018
poor sound effects. After reading comments I still summon up courage to download the video.
Re: A Nairalander Drop New Comedy Skit - The Greedy By Funnynation by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 11:23am On Mar 19, 2018
the food was hot when on the head, when the pastor brought it down, it automatically became cold, see how e deep hand inside the food. Yuck
Re: A Nairalander Drop New Comedy Skit - The Greedy By Funnynation by VenomousTruth: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
funnynation:

make i check
i see...

Never mind.
Re: A Nairalander Drop New Comedy Skit - The Greedy By Funnynation by Burgerlomo: 1:51am On Mar 24, 2018
Greedy pesin grin

Re: A Nairalander Drop New Comedy Skit - The Greedy By Funnynation by funnynation(m): 4:56pm On May 28, 2018
Burgerlomo:
Greedy pesin grin

Hahaha
Re: A Nairalander Drop New Comedy Skit - The Greedy By Funnynation by mirabel9(f): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nice jokes
Re: A Nairalander Drop New Comedy Skit - The Greedy By Funnynation by cayorday89(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Last last funnynation turn Scammer as comedy dry and it no pay...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kyle Xy Vs Heroes Vs Smallville / Top Romantic Movies / Will An Action Nollywood Movie Sell In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.