Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Russian Elections: Putin Expected To Win Fourth Term As President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russian Elections: Putin Expected To Win Fourth Term As President (629 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina Sworn In For Second Term As AfDB President / Buhari Nominates Emefiele For Second Term As CBN Governor / Why I Forfeited My Second Term As A Governor – Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Elections: Putin Expected To Win Fourth Term As President by Bahubaali: 11:21am On Mar 18, 2018
Polls have opened in Russia's presidential election, which is widely expected to hand Vladimir Putin a fourth term in power - meaning he could lead the country until 2024.

According to Russia's constitution, no president can run beyond two consecutive terms, but it is unclear who will emerge to replace Putin.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/03/russian-elections-putin-expected-win-fourth-term-president-180318080751844.html
Re: Russian Elections: Putin Expected To Win Fourth Term As President by Ilefoaye(m): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2018
mr Putin
Re: Russian Elections: Putin Expected To Win Fourth Term As President by hatchy(f): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2018
Putin has been "putting" Russia in his political pocket over 18 years now.

Oyibo sef like power like Blacks.
Re: Russian Elections: Putin Expected To Win Fourth Term As President by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
I'm glad I was born during the time of the man called PUTIN.
Re: Russian Elections: Putin Expected To Win Fourth Term As President by bluke(m): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
putinism is neo-democracy
Re: Russian Elections: Putin Expected To Win Fourth Term As President by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
I'm glad I was born during the time of the man called PUTIN.
And when is he going to send the attack planes dilector promised to obliterate the zoo? grin
Re: Russian Elections: Putin Expected To Win Fourth Term As President by papoudaupolos: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
The whole world know he's going to win
Stalin ruled with iron fist
Putin rules with steel bollz

Re: Russian Elections: Putin Expected To Win Fourth Term As President by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
GoroTango:
And when is he going to send the attack planes dilector promised to obliterate the zoo? grin

The zoo would implode. Your people would destroy it by itself..
Re: Russian Elections: Putin Expected To Win Fourth Term As President by WATCHOVER(m): 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
Arguably the Richest man on planet earth. The man to Rugged, and stubborn sha grin

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Urges President Buhari To Endorse / “how North Rigged 2015 Election For Buhari” – ACF Member / We Deserve Some Accolades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.