Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story (129460 Views)

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 6:31am On Mar 23, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
The suspense grin grin I'm actually curious about the whole crime life that almost got you long jail

Those are the kokos of the narrative. If you understand what it means having a second chance or being granted a second shot at life.Na two hand dem take dey grab and guide am jealously like raw egg make e no jabo.

Will drop updates no fear bros

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 6:33am On Mar 23, 2018
You guys can do me questions
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 23, 2018
gaby:

Those are the kokos of the narrative. If you understand what it means having a second chance or being granted a second shot at life.Na two hand dem take dey grab and guide am jealously like raw egg make e no jabo.

Will drop updates no fear bros
lol. I think I understand. Just feel you should keep updating to keep readers glued to it. These days, people easily get distracted and lose interest.
Will follow updates sha
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Rollins777(m): 7:28am On Mar 23, 2018
Gab,your story is really inspiring, kindly keep it up.
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 7:39am On Mar 23, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
lol. I think I understand. Just feel you should keep updating to keep readers glued to it. These days, people easily get distracted and lose interest.
Will follow updates sha

Thanks bro for understanding..

Rollins777:
Gab,your story is really inspiring, kindly keep it up.

Thanks and welcome bro

1 Like

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by remi1444: 8:02am On Mar 23, 2018
I ventured with peers in my neighbourhood over 3years ago when JAMB messed me up. I was too much a manaic for law so i thought its a good idea to obtain a LL.B in Europe since Nigeria is a "messed up country" lol. I saw Satan in Libya if wish to pen my sojourn, i may creep back to the depression hole. All this travail i went through without my family being aware of. I knew what i wanted, today, i'm studying what i wanted to study as a kid in the same "messed up country" though i'm a bloody 1st year.

Sleep on maiii infant frd turn bro, thank you for giving up you life for me to live... In the words of gaby, "we holding on here with a positive prospect"

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 8:11am On Mar 23, 2018
remi1444:
I ventured with peers in my neighbourhood over 3years ago when JAMB messed me up. I was too much a manaic for law so i thought its a good idea to obtain a LL.B in Europe since Nigeria is a "messed up country" lol. I saw Satan in Libya if wish to pen my sojourn, i may creep back to the depression hole. All this travail i went through without my family being aware of. I knew what i wanted, today, i'm studying what i wanted to study as a kid in the same "messed up country" though i'm a bloody 1st year.

Sleep on maiii infant frd turn bro, thank you for giving up you life for me to live... In the words of gaby, "we holding on here with a positive prospect"

It is well stay strong and focused.

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by remi1444: 8:14am On Mar 23, 2018
gaby:

It is well stay strong and focused.
owanle (e pa) obulu.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2018
remi1444:
owanle (e pa) obulu.

wow Esan uwe khin?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by lobell: 8:43am On Mar 23, 2018
gaby:

wow Esan uwe khin?
Otemwen!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 8:44am On Mar 23, 2018
lobell:

Otemwen!

koyor

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Sirkelvin: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2018
gaby:
You guys can do me questions

Thanks for sharing your experience. I have some questions.
1. How many days did you spend crossing sahara desert?
2. How true is the tale of drinking of ones urine? if true, were the guides inclusive or they brought their water?
3. were you in any way scammed during your trip?
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 9:14am On Mar 23, 2018
Sirkelvin:

Thanks for sharing your experience.
I have some questions.

1. How many days did you spend crossing sahara desert?

2. How true is the tale of drinking of ones urine?
if true, were the guides inclusive or they brought their water?

3. were you in any way scammed during your trip?

1)We spent three days crossing the main Sahara desert,which is basically an ocean or sea of sand and dunes.You can imagine looking out at an ocean but this time instead of the waters without any end in sight you see sands.

2)Very true tale and as a last resort.No one is immuned to it when shit hits the ceiling fan.

3) Yup fell into the wrong hands about twice plus helped some co travellers along the way who didn't pay back .

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by emmabest2000(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2018
gaby:

1)We spent three days crossing the main Sahara desert,which is basically an ocean or sea of sand and dunes.You can imagine looking out at an ocean but this time instead of the waters without any end in sight you see sands.

2)Very true tale and as a last resort.No one is immuned to it when shit hits the ceiling fan.

3) Yup fell into the wrong hands about twice plus helped some co travellers along the way who didn't pay back .

Mr man a lots of people fought against the mod who removed this ur thread before !
And after much much the thread was restored and now you wanna take your own hand kill the thread... Haba !

You don’t need to answer people’s questions like that ,
You can answer the question while updating the next episode, that’s how things work here !

But ebi like say you don’t know how to arrange your tori sef or so I thought,
You can look for someone to assist you if you find it difficult to arrange your story accordingly!

My 2 cent

Drop mic .....

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 23, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
The suspense grin grin I'm actually curious about the whole crime life that almost got you long jail

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Seamareggae(m): 9:52am On Mar 23, 2018
My questions...

1. When you got into the Spanish territory... did you apply for asylum...

2. Did you jump or attempt to jump those 3 so called razor sharp fences between the Morocco nd Spanish territories

3. Why didn't you acquire houses in Nigeria while you were making it big time the dirty way over there...

God bless you nd keep you strong to achieve your goals in life...
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2018
emmabest2000:

Mr man a lots of people fought against the mod who removed this ur thread before !
And after much much the thread was restored and now you wanna take your own hand kill the thread... Haba !

You can answer the question while updating the next episode, that’s how things work here !

You can look for someone to assist you if you find it difficult to arrange your story accordingly!

My 2 cent

Drop mic .....

Ok sir make una no vex..
In a spiritual mood until 12 when i'll break.

Until then..

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by emerich(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2018
gaby:

Ok sir make una no vex..
In a spiritual mood until 12 when i'll break.

Until then..
Guy U don chop this morning?
If yes.....
Wetin U chop?
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by peirson5: 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
emmabest2000:

My 2 cent

Drop mic .....

Hehehe. It's you that made the rules how it is done here shey? Sha no problem, it's 2 cents so man shouldn't worry.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
peirson5:

Hehehe. It's you that made the rules how it is done here shey? Sha no problem, it's 2 cents so man shouldn't worry.

Lol

Ok done with my prayers folks,so help me God.I use the 'G' green network and it's a hell keeping up.

@emmabest2000

I'm deliberately leaving out the more juicy parts of my story.To what end you might ask.

Because i do not know who might reach out to me tomorrow and say guy lets do something about your story in the form of a book or movie. We both know if you've read and heard it all here you wont be needing the book or seeing a movie on the about subject which is a 100% natural.

A life line to pick the remaining bits of my life might just be this true life story you want me pouring out here to you for free.

Hope you'll understand my position and not see me as an A -hole.

Greetings mate

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Taku555(m): 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
gaby:

Wow just woke up to this..nice of you bro.Will do the needful.Sparkle my contact is on my profile,lets get private by whatsapp. Thanks
But don't go on chatting with Sparkle and forget to continue your story. I'm following you. And many as well because all the places you have mentioned earlier are not new to me. I'm following you with a view of coming up with my final...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Taku555(m): 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
emmabest2000:

My 2 cent

Drop mic .....
do you think it's easy to narrate a story that happened about 20 years ago chronologically? Except you want to write a fiction.

I respect your retentive memory my friend Gaby. Continue but don't choke up on WhatsApp please. For those that studied English or Literature, the best way to carry the. Audience along is through the use of suspense and aside. Once the audience are uninformed, they will be craving for more. I'm enjoying the moment because I know what's up. Fire on!

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by femu(m): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
gaby:

Lol

Ok done with my prayers folks,so help me God.I use the 'G' green network and it's a hell keeping up.

@emmabest2000

I'm deliberately leaving out the more juicy parts of my story.To what end you might ask.

Because i do not know who might reach out to me tomorrow and say guy lets do something about your story in the form of a book or movie. We both know if you've read and heard it all here you wont be needing the book or seeing a movie on the about subject which is a 100% natural.

A life line to pick the remaining bits of my life might just be this true life story you want me pouring out here to you for free.

Greetings mate

Why don't you write and publish your book on amazon and drop the link here for nairalanders to buy.

You can also do publicity via Facebook and Instagram.

You can also do an audio book and put on the store for buyers.

Just make it affordable

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
femu:

Why don't you write and publish your book on amazon and drop the link here for nairalanders to buy.

You can also do publicity via Facebook and Instagram.

You can also do an audio book and put on the store for buyers.

Just make it affordable

Thanks bro for the great tip very well worth exploring..

But with the publishing on amazon,wont you for instance buy and go on a sharing spree with say most people on here following the story?

Taaku

Thanks bro...naah no private contact with sparkle or anyone at that trust me..
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by bayocanny: 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
gaby:

Lol

@emmabest2000

Greetings mate
It is clear that you intend to commercialize your story, its not a bad idea tho but I will advise you publish it then stop making people salivating here

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by femu(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
gaby:

Thanks bro for the great tip very well worth exploring..

But with the publishing on amazon,wont you for instance buy and go on a sharing spree with say most people on here following the story?

Taaku

Thanks bro...naah no private contact with sparkle or anyone at that trust me..

Not so easy to copy and share.

U can also target a specific audience that will pay you good money without piracy issues

1 Like

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
bayocanny:

It is clear that you intend to commercialize your story, its not a bad idea tho but I will advise you publish it then stop making people salivating here

will still drop shots here.thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
femu:

Not so easy to copy and share.

U can also target a specific audience that will pay you good money without piracy issues

Many thanks bro for the heads up. You are appreciated.
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bad guy, I miss my babies, you sent them packing
JoaquinElChapo:
cheesy

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by badboyharmony: 12:17am On Mar 24, 2018
kwantinue the story na
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 9:17am On Mar 24, 2018
Sorry guys got anti spam boted since yesterday just got out of jail.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here / A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.