Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader (36633 Views)

Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President / As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Kophschmerzen: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
ollah2:

You just confirmed you are a dunce. How did you reach the conclusion that I'm in the shithole you mentioned? Even if i was there, does that mean you are doing better than me?

You look like the end-product of a family that took to generational incest with enormous vigor and determination. Have you even have a decent meal today. The whole of your bloodline worth less than my shoe rack.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Kophschmerzen: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
ollah2:

Ofcourse nobody, so STFU

Go f***k a goat loser.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
Luukasz:
Anybody that has the intention of voting buhari will die before 2019.. ase
you talks anyhow
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by engrelvis(m): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
GeeString:

So even an open election is not enough to remove the ignorance from you lot right?

This is 2018. There are even cameras from space that can pinpoint any location on earth.

Candidates contested against him & lost. Simple.

If there was any foul play in this election, you think the jobless US would not have splattered youtube with videos?

Some of us still use our brains...
dis is nt about 2018 n cameras being in place.d structure putin is putting on ground is making it difficult for real qualified person to win.d main person dat would v made his winning difficult was disqualified on flimsy excuse.another one was assassinated sometime ago.putin is dictator.pure n simple

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Extreme Russia by Reggie Yates is a child's play to the reality in that hellhole. They loathe black folks with so much gusto.
Na them wan host world cup maybe they won't allow all the racist enter the stadium.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by GeeString: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
CaptainKool15:

That's why I don't like arguing on this platform, can just attack issues but not personality...?

They cannot provide proof, they cannot answer burning questions.

All they do is spew the same trash CNN gave them without conducting their own research just to sound knowledgeable. If you ask them now, they'll claim to be graduates.

They think this is a Nigerian beer parlour where people just open their mouths & blab without proof & no one engages them.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
pinnket:
angry

Perfect example of a kind of leader that has a vision and his people are happy with him.. A true leader doesn't speak before his works..rather, he let's his works speak for him..

....Not one deaf almajiri that shifts blames up and down and use the last failed government as a yardstick to measure his own cluelessness...

You mean mr. "I don't know anything" ?
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by GeeString: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
engrelvis:
dis is nt about 2018 n cameras being in place.d structure putin is putting on ground is making it difficult for real qualified person to win.d main person dat would v made his winning difficult was disqualified on flimsy excuse.another one was assassinated sometime ago.putin is dictator.pure n simple

Again, if you have proof that this election was rigged, provide it or keep quiet.

People get shot, killed & assasinated in the US more than every other country in the world.

A senator was shot late last year in the US.

What is your point exactly?
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Kophschmerzen: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Na them wan host world cup maybe they won't allow all the racist enter the stadium.

The blockheads in FIFA should haven't take the world cup there. There police make Nigerian and south African police bribe taking look like past time. Every America passport bearing individual not willing to show his passport pays 350 rubles. You show your passport and those pricks will make a replica like asap and steal the original.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Flye: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Oppressing and killing people is doing well?Don't you think the Russians don't express themselves because of his dictatorial tendencies.If he could try manipulate the US elections why can't he do same in his own country?
. So who is better western leaders that kills million of people all over the world or an allege killer of saboture of his country. Sometime I wonder why people are so brainwashed with western media point of view when it is obvious it is the same western leaders that is more corrupt, muderer and evil.

4 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
CaptainKool15:

That's the pretty thing about the west..
When it comes to propaganda, there is no monopoly.. CNN is Liberal while Fox is conservative, each sides have avenues to express their views unlike Russia..

To me, Russia is a rogue regime, and Putin has made it worse
If you are a religious person God bless you if you are not I wish you what you wish yourself.Very objective.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by GeeString: 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

The blockheads in FIFA should haven't take the world cup there. There police make Nigerian and south African police bribe taking look like past time. Every America passport bearing individual not willing to show his passport pays 350 rubles. You show your passport and those pricks will make a replica like asap and steal the original.

Britain just deported 23 Russian diplomats without any proof of their offence.

What do you have to say about that?
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Ekugbeh(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Biglittlelois:
And the dictator continues, Putin conveniently tied his strong opponent Alexie Navalny to a court case so as to bar him from contesting if not he would have won, how long will one man continue to rule smh undecided
hehehe... See talk. U wnna defeat Putin that i knw?

Check nxt door
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by engrelvis(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
CaptainKool15:

That's why I don't like arguing on this platform, can just attack issues but not personality...?
dat is d main problem here.y can't we all make our points with out being insultive?
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Kophschmerzen: 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
GeeString:

Britain just deported 23 Russian diplomats without any proof of their offence.

What do you have to say about that?

Are you in a clinical coma when Russia used a nerve agent on a double agent on British soil.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by GeeString: 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You look like the end-product of a family that took to generational incest with enormous vigor and determination. Have you even have a decent meal today. The whole of your bloodline worth less than my shoe rack.

This attitude must be why Police keeps harrassing you over there.

Stop blaming it on Putin.

Improve your manners...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Flye:
. So who is better western leaders that kills million of people all over the world or an allege killer of saboture of his country. Sometime I wonder why people are so brainwashed with western media point of view when it is obvious it is the same western leaders that is more corrupt, muderer and evil.
Lies,Let me ask you where is your own proof or is putin not also involved in Syria and a lot of people have died.What are you even saying you are comparing a Russia that has refused to favour resolutions of the UN security council to help the Syrian war to the west.FYI I don't support the west my own is to browse and watch international news from any source.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by WATCHOVER(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Op there is a nothing breaking here we all know that Putin will win. He is rugged, Arguably the Richest man on planet earth, he is even the commander in Chief of the Army
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Gebbson007(m): 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
Amarabae:
I am happy for that.
America need a checkmate and a country who can match them toe to toe.
Syria is a clear example,
Russia is the reason why the Syria president is still in power after USA tried all they could to oust him just like they did in Libya, Iraq

it's not all the time you are a Lady making sense like you just did especially here on NL .. beauty with a beautiful brain ,thumbs up dear..
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by WATCHOVER(m): 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
Op there is a nothing breaking here we all know that Putin will win. He is rugged, Arguably the Richest man on planet earth, he is even the commander in Chief of the Russian Armed forces
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by engrelvis(m): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
GeeString:

Again, if you have proof that this election was rigged, provide it or keep quiet.

People get shot, killed & assasinated in the US more than every other country in the world.

A senator was shot late last year in the US.

What is your point exactly?
if u cannot make yr point without being insultive den no need continuing dis argument with u.i taught we were ving a mature n robust argument
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Ah Jesu tell me something.FIFA needs money they gave it to the highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Kophschmerzen: 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Ah Jesu tell me something.FIFA needs money they gave it to the highest bidder.

Maybe you are right.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by GeeString: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Are you in a clinical coma when Russia used a nerve agent on a double agent on British soil.

Where is proof that Russia used a nerve agent?

BBC tells you shit, you swallow it.

Till this moment, Britain cannot provide a report showing that Russia poisoned this man.

All accusations as usual like market women. Beer parlour talk. They are trying to create fake controversy to destabilize the upcoming world cup because England lost their world cup hosting bid due to inadequate facilities.

We want to see their report showing clearly how Russia poisoned this man.

Provide it or keep quiet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Flye: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
engrelvis:
u r missing d point.dis is nt issues about Putin performing well.is about fairness.so if Putin dies tommoro Russia will die too.when a man stay too long in power he will begin to abuse it.putin is nt putting west on its toes he just arrogant because he is a super power.he feel he is nt answerable to any person.look at d nerve gas issue concerning Britain.yes America do Bleep up sometimes but putin is definitely nt world Messiah.he is a dictator.killing n oppressing anyone who dares oppose him.u can try dat in America.how many immigrants like traveling to Russia ?

So u believe the story of Putin killing a spy that is not significant to his election and country just a week to his election, the same year he wants to host world cup and their assasin will use element that is traceable to Russian federation as a tool to kill him? Which government will be that daft? The guy is no more threat to Russia because comprehensive assement as been done and he has turn over all secret in his possession years ago.
If you believe that British story them you believe The is weapon of mass destruction in Iraq. Even British citizens does not believe the story. The guy has many enemies within Russian secret service, he turn over many names of Russian service men and many of them were killed, jailed and some have sentence hanging on them, so it was certain that one of them will get back to him.

Beside it has been alleged that therisa may used that to divert attention away from what is going on in UK right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Luukasz(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
adezjamz:
Use your brain.
A gullible #TeamBullhari spotted... use your brain by not voting for an illiterate
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by GeeString: 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
engrelvis:
if u cannot make yr point without being insultive den no need continuing dis argument with u.i taught we were ving a mature n robust argument

Where is the insult? Are you running away?
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by engrelvis(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

y do u think putin is afraid of relinquishing power? He will go to jail
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Putin supporters would deny this even a blind man knows it was Putin.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Luukasz(m): 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
Fuckingmallam45:
you talks anyhow
Fucking Mallam go Bleep your cow
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Kophschmerzen: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
GeeString:

This attitude must be why Police keeps harrassing you over there.

Stop blaming it on Putin.

Improve your manners...

Bu11shit so all America passport bearing individual gat attitude.

Who are you to say sh1t, how I chose to pass sense into an obvious m0ron?

Putin loathe my kind, I loathe him in equal measure.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by engrelvis(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
GeeString:

Where is the insult? Are you running away?
d two replies y u v given me was full of insults.u said something of u nt ving brain n keeping quiet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso / Russia Vs Ukraine: What Is SWIFT And Could It Be Used Against Putin? / Philippines: Taal Volcano Spews Lava, Sends Ash Clouds Into Sky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.