Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader (36601 Views)

Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President / As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Kophschmerzen: 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
engrelvis:
y do u think putin is afraid of relinquishing power? He will go to jail

Why do you think he's afraid of Bill Browder and the world wide approval of the magnisky act?? Putin is a corrupt bastard that make Africa leaders look like rookies. Why do his name pops up in all the secret heavens money laundering heavens? Why do you think he keep killing any opposition voice. That guy have stolen that country in centuries and the place is even a sh1thole.

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Flye: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Lies,Let me ask you where is your own proof or is putin not also involved in Syria and a lot of people have died.[b]What are you even saying you are comparing a Russia that has refused to favour resolutions of the UN security council to help the Syrian war to the west.[/b]FYI I don't support the west my own is to browse and watch international news from any source.
@ bolded while will he allow it, when the west voted for resolution that gives terrorist group a safe heaven, Russia has accepted it more than once yet it is obvious united state actually preserve that area for terrorist to hide so they can easily strike and retreat.
On issues of killing, let us admit that Russia participated in blood shed in Syria, can u count no of blood shed west has participated in from Vietnam to Iraq to Libya and their will still be more. Don't forget it was west that started Syrian blood shed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by ollah2: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Go f***k a goat loser.

If I was a woman I would have fücked Messi who happened to be G.O.A.T of football.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by iluvpomo(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I just read it all na ratings.
What other metric can be used to to assess popularity?
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by pastorcyrus(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
Pharaoh001:

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/03/18/breaking-putin-elected-fourth-term-as-russia-leader/
Another six years for this terrible dictator of a man,although truth be said, strong nation like Russia needed a tyrant like Putin else America will take them for a ride.
Imagine how he nailed his would be closest rival with their judiciary just to have an easy cruise to victory.
Russia is as corrupt as Nigeria where things like this happens.fourth tenure in office,if it was in Africa now,America will be beating their chest to remove the so called incumbent, why don't they try such to Putin.
Face dey fear face really

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by GeeString: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Ah Jesu tell me something.FIFA needs money they gave it to the highest bidder.

Lol. grin

FIFA does not receive money from bidders. Instead, FIFA supports the host nation financially to help it host a standard tournament - ask South Africa.

All FIFA needs is for bidders to have standard facilities and an enabling environment to sucessfully host.

You see why I called you 'sheep' earlier? You just spew whatever you think without adequate research ignorantly.

This shows you have no inkling about the rudiments of what you're even arguing about.

Keep exposing your folly to the world.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
Flye:

@ bolded while will he allow it, when the west voted for resolution that gives terrorist group a safe heaven, Russia has accepted it more than once yet it is obvious united state actually preserve that area for terrorist to hide so they can easily strike and retreat.
On issues of killing, let us admit that Russia participated in blood shed in Syria, can u count no of blood shed west has participated in from Vietnam to Iraq to Libya and their will still be more. Don't forget it was west that started Syrian blood shed.
Thank God you are making sense wan you refer to the west names like Clinton,Bush,obama come out even Tony Blair all of them contributed to the mess in the middleast and no one is calling them a saint but my problem with you is when you mention or compare the west to what Putin and Assad has done to individuals and these people have refused to leave office as well.The war in Syria is a result of the west but what Assad and Putin are doing is not helping matters either.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
Luukasz:
Fucking Mallam go Bleep your cow
u are confused
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
GeeString:

Lol. grin

FIFA does not receive money from bidders. Instead, FIFA supports the host nation financially to help it host a standard tournament - ask South Africa.

All FIFA needs is for bidders to have standard facilities and an enabling environment to sucessfully host.

You see why I called you 'sheep' earlier? You just spew whatever you think without adequate research ignorantly.

This shows you have no inkling about the rudiments of what you're even arguing about.

Keep exposing your folly to the world.
Shut up if you could not get my point no need fooling yourself you have not answered my question on Alexander litvinienko.I am not exposing any folly Mr man you are.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by SanusiGworo: 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
Another landslide, one party state of Russia.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by engrelvis(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Why do you think he's afraid of Bill Browder and the world wide approval of the magnisky act?? Putin is a corrupt bastard that make Africa leaders look like rookies. Why do his name pops up in all the secret heavens money laundering heavens? Why do you think he keep killing any opposition voice. That guy have stolen that country in centuries and the place is even a sh1thole.
because America is open to d world people can say anything.if dey v people there( Russia) let dem call dem.by den dey will know who putin really is.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by goat22: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nukilia:
God bless VLADMIR grin grin cheesy cheesy

Yes, this is certain young scholar. Oblivious of the incontinence terephthalate conundrum, I salute your postulate. Nevertheless the paradoxical philharmonic derives carburettor sanguine is obsolete, my good citizen.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
iluvpomo:
What other metric can be used to to assess popularity?
I didn't condemn the report and you asking me that question is suprising public opinion of course and having opinion polls is an example.And we all know it can be manipulated what I read was that the Kremlin is interested on opinion polls and the same report claims such cannot be authenticated.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Kophschmerzen: 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
GeeString:

Where is proof that Russia used a nerve agent?

BBC tells you shit, you swallow it.

Till this moment, Britain cannot provide a report showing that Russia poisoned this man.

All accusations as usual like market women. Beer parlour talk. They are trying to create fake controversy to destabilize the upcoming world cup because England lost their world cup hosting bid due to inadequate facilities.

We want to see their report showing clearly how Russia poisoned this man.

Provide it or keep quiet.

It's either you are retarded or your whole lineage have mortgage their common sense for a bottle of local gin.

Novichok used to poison Sergei Skripal is only produce in Russia and it's only state fund scientists and operations that can produce it.

Your conspiracy theories bullsh1t makes Alex Jones look like an amateur, world cup lost to Russia? You must be high on excessive smoking of your own pubic hair.

So the British also attacked Boris Karpichkov, Anna Politkovskaya and Alexander Litvinenko because of the world cup.

You my friend, get a book and cure your idiocy. Russia routelle by David Corn and Micheal Isikoff could cure your stupidity or even any of John Le Carre series.

4 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by GeeString: 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Lies,Let me ask you where is your own proof or is putin not also involved in Syria and a lot of people have died.What are you even saying you are comparing a Russia that has refused to favour resolutions of the UN security council to help the Syrian war to the west.FYI I don't support the west my own is to browse and watch international news from any source.

What is this one saying?

How many times has Russia ordered a cease fire in Syria only for the US to carry out airstrikes including one that killed over 200 children that your darling CNN refused to air.

Get this fact straight: The Syria government invited Russia to defend it from rebels. I have the official invitation letter on my laptop.

Who invited the US to Syria?

The US is bombing a sovereign state & no one is saying anything only Putin is challenging them & you are here talking trash.

This your comment just shows that you are completely ignorant of the Syria situation and you're only commeting to feel among.

Please return to the Romance section or BBN thread
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by GeeString: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

It's either you are retarded or your whole lineage have mortgage their common sense for a bottle of local gin.

Novichok used to poison Sergei Skripal is only produce in Russia and it's only state fund scientists and operations that can produce it.

Your conspiracy theories bullsh1t makes Alex Jones look like an amateur, world cup lost to Russia? You must be high on excessive smoking of your own pubic hair.

So the British also attacked Boris Karpichkov, Anna Politkovskaya and Alexander Litvinenko because of the world cup.

You my friend, get a book and cure your idiocy. Russia routelle by David Corn and Micheal Isikoff could cure your stupidity or even any of John Le Carre series.

Oga stop diverting. Typical Nigerian.

I gave you a simple task. No need for your long stories.

Provide the report showing Russia poisoning this man or keep quiet.

Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Kophschmerzen: 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
engrelvis:
because America is open to d world people can say anything.if dey v people there( Russia) let dem call dem.by den dey will know who putin really is.

Bro I was there for two months and that place is racist sh1t with facilities only obtainable in corrupt ridden part of Africa. The poverty in that land is astonishing, everyone and there mother wanna f**k the American dollar brandishing dudes.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by GeeString: 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Shut up if you could not get my point no need fooling yourself you have not answered my question on Alexander litvinienko.I am not exposing any folly Mr man you are.

You said FIFA gave hosting bids to the highest bidder in page 3 of this thread. Did you not?

Again, FIFA doesnt charge bidders instead FIFA supports them with funds to host.

You are ignorant.

Your beer parlour talk has been exposed. grin

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Flye: 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Thank God you are making sense wan you refer to the west names like Clinton,Bush,obama come out even Tony Blair all of them contributed to the mess in the middleast and no one is calling them a saint but my problem with you is when you mention or compare the west to what Putin and Assad has done to individuals and these people have refused to leave office as well.The war in Syria is a result of the west but what Assad and Putin are doing is not helping matters either.
. I don't blame Asad because he was elected by majority, forget about what the western media says and go deep in research, he is the unified force in Syria, he protected the Christians against the extremist, he balanced the ideology. West had secret deal with gulf country to supply gas to Europe to reduce Europe dependency on Russian gass, Asad refused and they failed, Asad called his Russian allies and they stem the wave of wester attack, their plan B was to divide syria which is what is playing out now. If u were Russian president what will you do? Allow Asad to fall and then your country's economic interest is destroy? Pardon me not all leaders are senseless like African leaders who sabotage their nation for personal gain.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Kophschmerzen: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
GeeString:

Oga stop diverting. Typical Nigerian.

I gave you a simple task. No need for your long stories.

Provide the report showing Russia poisoning this man or keep quiet.

Simple.

In the punditry of blockhead, you hold the ace like messi holds in football. If you have any common sense left in your blank skull, you would have known that the British have run a test and trace even the lab where the novichak came from. But are not to release there report because of intelligence and diplomatic reasons. But you're too dense to know.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
GeeString:

What is this one saying?

How many times has Russia ordered a cease fire in Syria only for the US to carry out airstrikes including one that killed over 200 children that your darling CNN refused to air.

Get this fact straight: The Syria government invited Russia to defend it from rebels. I have the official invitation letter on my laptop.

Who invited the US to Syria?

The US is bombing a sovereign state & no one is saying anything only Putin is challenging them & you are here talking trash.

This your comment just shows that you are completely ignorant of the Syria situation and you're only commeting to feel among.

Please return to the Romance section or BBN thread

Mr man I am not ignorant everyone claims tha know something including you I am well aware on Russia and I watch the international media a lot call it western if you like.I never said the west was right my beef is with people praising Putin and calling him a saint.Assad being there and the effects of the Arab spring provided homegrown terrorists like ISIS and others thrive I read before I comment so do not tell me gibberish.Is Assad innocent of the chemicals weapons attack he is being accused of No if you like say na CNN cause am the last time I checked AlJazeera doesn't belong to the west.And who doesn't know all the rubbish you wrote up there,
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by GeeString: 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

In the punditry of blockhead, you hold the ace like messi holds in football. If you have any common sense left in your blank skull, you would have known that the British have run a test and trace even the lab where the novichak came from. But are not to release there report because of intelligence and diplomatic reasons. But your too dense to know.

Yes sir. I agree.

Provide this report.

grin

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Kophschmerzen: 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
ollah2:

If I was a woman I would have bleeped Messi who happened to be G.O.A.T of football.

You are a brainless waste of space.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Kophschmerzen: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
GeeString:

Yes sir. I agree.

Provide this report.

grin

Hey slowpoke. You can go meet up the British scientist in Salisbury. You are just useless dense brain numbing POS.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
GeeString:

You said FIFA gave hosting bids to the highest bidder in page 3 of this thread. Did you not?

Again, FIFA doesnt charge bidders instead FIFA supports them with funds to host.

You are ignorant.

Your beer parlour talk has been exposed. grin
Exposed by who or did I lie that countries do not bid to host the world cup and besides who doesn't know that FIFA look at those facilities before giving nations the right to host world cup events.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by MONITZ: 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
Amarabae:
I am happy for that.
America need a checkmate and a country who can match them toe to toe.
Syria is a clear example,
Russia is the reason why the Syria president is still in power after USA tried all they could to oust him just like they did in Libya, Iraq

U can say that again...
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by GeeString: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Mr man I am not ignorant everyone claims tha know something including you I am well aware on Russia and I watch the international media a lot call it western if you like.I never said the west was right my beef is with people praising Putin and calling him a saint.Assad being there and the effects of the Arab spring provided homegrown terrorists like ISIS and others thrive I read before I comment so do not tell me gibberish.Is Assad innocent of the chemicals weapons attack he is being accused of No if you like say na CNN cause am the last time I checked AlJazeera doesn't belong to the west.And who doesn't know all the rubbish you wrote up there,

Assad did not attack his people with chemical weapons. There was no Arab Sprin g bullshit in Syria. The US framed him up because he refused to allow them pass their oil pipeline from Saudi UAE, Iraq, Syria, Turkey & eventually Romania in order toreduce Russia's oil monopoly in Europe.

They want him out to replace him with a puppet but they didnt envisage Russia disrupting their plans.

So they framed him up to justify their invasion of Syria. Same thing they did to Gaddafi, Morsi, Hussein etc

Go & read.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by engrelvis(m): 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Bro I was there for two months and that place is racist sh1t with facilities only obtainable in corrupt ridden part of Africa. The poverty in that land is astonishing, everyone and there mother wanna f**k the American dollar brandishing dudes.
v travel out alot.am 45yrs now.an average Russian is a racist.america n Switzerland still remain my best place in terms of acceptability.but Russia cold Na die sha.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Kophschmerzen: 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
GeeString:

Assad did not attack his people with chemical weapons. There was no Arab Sprin g bullshit in Syria. The US framed him up because he refused to allow them pass their oil pipeline from Saudi UAE, Iraq, Syria, Turkey & eventually Romania in order toreduce Russia's oil monopoly in Europe.

They want him out to replace him with a puppet but they didnt envisage Russia disrupting their plans.

So they framed him up to justify their invasion of Syria. Same thing they did to Gaddafi, Morsi, Hussein etc

Go & read.

You definitely live in the upside down, reminiscing the strange things. Where did you read this utter bullocks.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
Flye:
. I don't blame Asad because he was elected by majority, forget about what the western media says and go deep in research, he is the unified force in Syria, he protected the Christians against the extremist, he balanced the ideology. West had secret deal with gulf country to supply gas to Europe to reduce Europe dependency on Russian gass, Asad refused and they failed, Asad called his Russian allies and they stem the wave of wester attack, their plan B was to divide syria which is what is playing out now. If u were Russian president what will you do? Allow Asad to fall and then your country's economic interest is destroy? Pardon me not all leaders are senseless like African leaders who sabotage their nation for personal gain.
You are open and objective not like that idiot who claims he knows everything I got some of my information from liberal news outlets.I read Syria's woes from the Arab spring on wikipedia I would like to read on this although I feel Assad should be held for some crimes but when strong man Putin is behind him I don't think it would be possible anytime soon.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by GeeString: 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Exposed by who or did I lie that countries do not bid to host the world cup and besides who doesn't know that FIFA look at those facilities before giving nations the right to host world cup events.

You said FIFA took money from highest bidders.

Stop twisting.

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Kophschmerzen: 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
engrelvis:
v travel out alot.am 45yrs now.an average Russian is a racist.america n Switzerland still remain my best place in terms of acceptability.but Russia cold Na die sha.

Foreign exposed Nigerian like you need to teach this armies of brain dead simpletons, how the world works. We Americans don't care, we just wanna make money and drink our beer in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) / Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso / IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.