Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,080 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Picture On Facebook Comparing The North And Niger Delta. Someone Pls Help Verify - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture On Facebook Comparing The North And Niger Delta. Someone Pls Help Verify (2772 Views)

Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta / Nigeria To Form Border Force With Neighbors Benin And Niger To Fight Smuggling / Governor Makinde Printed Exercise Books Without His Party Or His Picture On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture On Facebook Comparing The North And Niger Delta. Someone Pls Help Verify by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
Someone shud pls help shed light on this pls

Re: Picture On Facebook Comparing The North And Niger Delta. Someone Pls Help Verify by dafeyankee: 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
Mumu post.

4 Likes

Re: Picture On Facebook Comparing The North And Niger Delta. Someone Pls Help Verify by olasaad(f): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
Lol...this is so funny grin grin grin we all know its true tongue even Lord Lugard can testify to this

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture On Facebook Comparing The North And Niger Delta. Someone Pls Help Verify by iambijo(m): 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
Some people will not like this.
Re: Picture On Facebook Comparing The North And Niger Delta. Someone Pls Help Verify by delishpot: 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
https://www.discogs.com/Various-On-The-Edge-Of-The-Ituri-Forest-Northeastern-Belgian-Congo-1952/release/6488819

I wonder how people don't think they will be found out when they steal photos from other peoples book to lie. Anyway, if the lie makes him accept his tribe and people like they are, I guess we should let him enjoy his ignorance.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture On Facebook Comparing The North And Niger Delta. Someone Pls Help Verify by achi4u(m): 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
Then why didn't you keep the tempo? Instead you take us 100 years backward.

7 Likes

Re: Picture On Facebook Comparing The North And Niger Delta. Someone Pls Help Verify by westlius(m): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
achi4u:
Then why didn't you keep the tempo?
Instead you take us 100 years backward.
It's even a shame for them to make this post viral Nigeria will be well developed with little uneducated people if the Northern part of Nigeria is removed.

4 Likes

Re: Picture On Facebook Comparing The North And Niger Delta. Someone Pls Help Verify by achi4u(m): 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
westlius:

It's even a shame for them to make this post viral Nigeria will be well developed with little uneducated people if the Northern part of Nigeria is removed.
... And the picture is even fake sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture On Facebook Comparing The North And Niger Delta. Someone Pls Help Verify by tinkinjow: 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
Let's even give the picture the benefit of doubt...the question is not whether one was clothed in 930BC, it's about where u've risen to presently in terms of mindset, thinking, an acceptance and embrace of the modern way of doing things.
1. Is carrying cattle around and sleeping in bushes part of that civilization?
2. Is a culture of almajiri part of that civilization?
3. Is a reluctance to standing in equality with men part of that civilization? ....etc etc etc. The truth is that north's culture of backwardness and their reluctance to allow others progress is second to none.

Since you claim more civilized why not allow those not as civilized to fine their own path to 'civilization'?
Why oppose the uncivilized niger delta from going their own way?
Such a stand on issues is utterly shameful since if the north was so far ahead then why are they so far behind now....I certainly would love to see pictures of people of same regions now...How far and where's the north's civilization now?
It comes off like an Egyptian showing pictures of their mummified dead to a Russian or American who have now conquer space and are further breaking the bounds of human endeavour by the minutes.
Irrespective of any attempt to disprove, I maintain the north is 50% of Nigeria's problems.

9 Likes

Re: Picture On Facebook Comparing The North And Niger Delta. Someone Pls Help Verify by farouk0403(m): 12:32am On Mar 19, 2018
tinkinjow:
Let's even give the picture the benefit of doubt...the question is not whether one was clothed in 930BC, it's about where u've risen to presently in terms of mindset, thinking, an acceptance and embrace of the modern way of doing things.
1. Is carrying cattle around and sleeping in bushes part of that civilization?
2. Is a culture of almajiri part of that civilization?
3. Is a reluctance to standing in equality with men part of that civilization? ....etc etc etc. The truth is that north's culture of backwardness and their reluctance to allow others progress is second to none.

Since you claim more civilized why not allow those not as civilized to fine their own path to 'civilization'?
Why oppose the uncivilized niger delta from going their own way?
Such a stand on issues is utterly shameful since if the north was so far ahead then why are they so far behind now....I certainly would love to see pictures of people of same regions now...How far and where's the north's civilization now?
It comes off like an Egyptian showing pictures of their mummified dead to a Russian or American who have now conquer space and are further breaking the bounds of human endeavour by the minutes.
Irrespective of any attempt to disprove, I maintain the north is 50% of Nigeria's problems.

Since you said the North are uncivilized, then my question is how on earth will uncivilized people control and hold you back from going?

Your write up proves that North has control over Nigeria and they can do whatever they like despite the fact you claimed that they are least in terms of western education.

"I will rather choose to be an uncivilized master than to be educated slave"

2 Likes

Re: Picture On Facebook Comparing The North And Niger Delta. Someone Pls Help Verify by ifyan(m): 12:55am On Mar 19, 2018
True true the Northern part of the country is least civilized.

Just like comparing Nigeria And Singapore.

Aboki will always be an aboki.

7 Likes

Re: Picture On Facebook Comparing The North And Niger Delta. Someone Pls Help Verify by Nobody: 4:09am On Mar 19, 2018
delishpot:
https://www.discogs.com/Various-On-The-Edge-Of-The-Ituri-Forest-Northeastern-Belgian-Congo-1952/release/6488819

I wonder how people don't think they will be found out when they steal photos from other peoples book to lie. Anyway, if the lie makes him accept his tribe and people like they are, I guess we should let him enjoy his ignorance.

That's how some pimpled faced asshat lied in properties that he was the one that asked a question on another forum grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture On Facebook Comparing The North And Niger Delta. Someone Pls Help Verify by nwabobo: 4:19am On Mar 19, 2018
olasaad:
Lol..g.this is so funny grin grin grin we all know its true tongue even Lord Lugard can testify to this

This one must be a Yoruba Muslim.

5 Likes

Re: Picture On Facebook Comparing The North And Niger Delta. Someone Pls Help Verify by Lipscomb(m): 5:27am On Mar 19, 2018
Niger Delta where the whites first settled.And they were traded with people of riverine.

1 Like

Re: Picture On Facebook Comparing The North And Niger Delta. Someone Pls Help Verify by HajimeSaito(m): 5:53am On Mar 19, 2018
olasaad:
Lol...this is so funny grin grin grin we all know its true tongue even Lord Lugard can testify to this

What an ignoramus! Commonsense is indeed not common! So the Lugard that rubbished Fulanis is now their lord and saviour? You people will not kill me with your mumurity grin See what your dear "saviour" Lugar's wrote about you in 1904:

''The Hausa-Fulani has no ideals, no ambitions save such as sensual in character. He is a fatalist, spendthrift and a gambler. He is gravely immoral and is seriously diseased that he is a menace to any community to which he seeks to attach himself"

You people are truly one of a kind.

3 Likes

Re: Picture On Facebook Comparing The North And Niger Delta. Someone Pls Help Verify by lastempero: 6:58am On Mar 19, 2018
Abokis n propaganda,In 1950 Niger delta was feeding nigeria already.

1 Like

Re: Picture On Facebook Comparing The North And Niger Delta. Someone Pls Help Verify by Kestolovee95(f): 7:13am On Mar 19, 2018
nwabobo:

This one must be a Yoruba Muslim.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture On Facebook Comparing The North And Niger Delta. Someone Pls Help Verify by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2018
But bteween the north and the niger deltas who has more beggers the most tongue dumb post

3 Likes

Re: Picture On Facebook Comparing The North And Niger Delta. Someone Pls Help Verify by arinze2015: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2018
farouk0403:

Since you said the North are uncivilized, then my question is how on earth will uncivilized people control and hold you back from going?

Your write up proves that North has control over Nigeria and they can do whatever they like despite the fact you claimed that they are least in terms of western education.

So to you now,you think the region with highest number of unemployed youth, region with highest poverty rate, region with highest numbers of almajiris ,most malnourished region is actually in
control and yet they are passing through all this .While the people they think they are controlling keep during well both nationally and internationally
You should keep on deceiving yourselves when the southerners keep progressing

You think everything is all about politics .

3 Likes

Re: Picture On Facebook Comparing The North And Niger Delta. Someone Pls Help Verify by eaglejay13(m): 11:05am On Mar 19, 2018
farouk0403:

The text in bold defines the mindset of an average Northerner which is holding Nigeria back. it's not just about being the master but the impact you make as the master.

3 Likes

Re: Picture On Facebook Comparing The North And Niger Delta. Someone Pls Help Verify by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
B4 THE ARRIVAL OF CIVILIZATION.....
Re: Picture On Facebook Comparing The North And Niger Delta. Someone Pls Help Verify by shallysgirl: 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
olasaad:
And what is funny about it. God deliver you from tribalism.
Am sure you know this is 2018?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Shuns Handshake With IGP Idris At Armed Forces Event / PMB Reversed The Two Major Appointments By PYO To Favour North / Nemesis Has Hunted Down The Once-formidable Femi Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.