Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Avoid These 7 Distracted Driving Habits. They Are Dangerous. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Avoid These 7 Distracted Driving Habits. They Are Dangerous. (21658 Views)

Keep Your Vehicle In Shape By Maintaining These 7 Fluids / 6 Most Common Driving Habits That May Cause You An Accident / 5 Driving Habits That Can Damage Your Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid These 7 Distracted Driving Habits. They Are Dangerous. by omowolewa: 5:46am On Mar 19, 2018
Calling while driving is another trend in Nigeria, its now the 'bigmanism' in town.

You see them puff to a side of the driver seat with one big google calling 'Godknowswho' in an uninsured car.
Re: Avoid These 7 Distracted Driving Habits. They Are Dangerous. by walemetro: 5:57am On Mar 19, 2018
Abbeyme:
I dont like vehicle drivers that leaves so much space between itself and the vehicle in-front. I feel the driver is just trying to insult the other one behind him as if he controls the pack.

just shows you didn't earn your license (if you even have one). following too closely is called "tailgating" and its one of the major causes of serious accidents because you do not have enough time to react if the car in front suddenly applies its brakes. it is recommended to give a space of at least one car length when following another vehicle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid These 7 Distracted Driving Habits. They Are Dangerous. by wyqay: 6:10am On Mar 19, 2018
on point
Re: Avoid These 7 Distracted Driving Habits. They Are Dangerous. by eventsms(m): 6:23am On Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria No1 event sms gateway .

Fast and reliable bulk sms messaging

http:///2IAHZnB
Re: Avoid These 7 Distracted Driving Habits. They Are Dangerous. by IamDrock(m): 6:30am On Mar 19, 2018
Re: Avoid These 7 Distracted Driving Habits. They Are Dangerous. by Chochovini: 6:39am On Mar 19, 2018
potent5:
But Buhari has been doing almost all of the above while driving Nigeria since 2015.
AND That is why the country is in this shambles.
Re: Avoid These 7 Distracted Driving Habits. They Are Dangerous. by hisgrace090: 6:45am On Mar 19, 2018
Serious discussion with somebody while driving.
Re: Avoid These 7 Distracted Driving Habits. They Are Dangerous. by Chochovini: 6:46am On Mar 19, 2018
SmartMugu:
"Distracted" or "distracting"? Look at your topic and decide which is the right one . Many young ones are learning from people like you.
To Me, “Distracting“ is more appropriate. I stand corrected.

3 Likes

Re: Avoid These 7 Distracted Driving Habits. They Are Dangerous. by itzjwizzy(m): 6:47am On Mar 19, 2018
Ugoeze2016:
Informative post, see number one.

Obirin
grin grin grin grin.. Capital wahala grin grin grin
Re: Avoid These 7 Distracted Driving Habits. They Are Dangerous. by itzjwizzy(m): 6:49am On Mar 19, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Other ones are easy except number one. No dick carrying man will dare not to look out when a cutie catwalks on the sidewalk. grin
t
Hahahahahaha... Na serious issue o. Why make we no look when we no be gay...

1 Like

Re: Avoid These 7 Distracted Driving Habits. They Are Dangerous. by itzjwizzy(m): 6:52am On Mar 19, 2018
NothingDoMe:
All guys guilty of number one especially using side and rear mirror to keep looking grin
I'm guilty o. Make I no lie but d gaze na for a short while and I don't lose focus sha,

2 Likes

Re: Avoid These 7 Distracted Driving Habits. They Are Dangerous. by Chochovini: 6:53am On Mar 19, 2018
ABOUT 95% potent men will agree with me that that No. 1 Is really a distraction that‘s very difficult to totally avoid. Especially all those Campus girls. That dresses to kill and walks to seduce. They are wicked sha.

1 Like

Re: Avoid These 7 Distracted Driving Habits. They Are Dangerous. by abiolag(m): 6:57am On Mar 19, 2018
Lovely write-up
I do 1&2 a lot. Time to change now cos I no wan die soon
Re: Avoid These 7 Distracted Driving Habits. They Are Dangerous. by agarawu23(m): 7:44am On Mar 19, 2018
Guilty of No 4. I get carried away and forget I am on wheel.
Re: Avoid These 7 Distracted Driving Habits. They Are Dangerous. by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 19, 2018
walemetro:

just shows you didn't earn your license (if you even have one). following too closely is called "tailgating" and its one of the major causes of serious accidents because you do not have enough time to react if the car in front suddenly applies its brakes. it is recommended to give a space of at least one car length when following another vehicle.
Pls tell him all over again. grin
Re: Avoid These 7 Distracted Driving Habits. They Are Dangerous. by MrRichy(m): 9:46am On Mar 19, 2018
I'm so guilty of no1 . sometimes you use the side mirror to keep looking..
Re: Avoid These 7 Distracted Driving Habits. They Are Dangerous. by vroy(m): 11:51am On Mar 19, 2018
While I was still learning just because of no1i use the driving school car hit the car in front, na so the man just tell me say make I no come again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration / Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu / Why A Car Catches Fire, And How You Can Stop Yours From Being The Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.