Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) (18789 Views)

The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) / A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by Sheuns(m): 9:12am On Mar 19, 2018
I think it's too dangerous for this man showing his family like this. They can become soft targets to get to him. Happy Birthday. But he should know better on hiding identity.

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by okachie1(m): 9:12am On Mar 19, 2018
He's a great guy I must say. But I have reservation about him and his boys always being in the public glare. He's incognito would have given him more aura!
Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by SenR(m): 9:12am On Mar 19, 2018
Happy birthday to you sir, our most valuable crime buster.

But I think it's not wise posting pictures of you and your family members on social media knowing fully well of the kind of job you do and the security risk involved.

There are very bad people in the society, and considering the fact that you have kicked d ass of lots of them and put dem behind bars.

Lemme stop here, i believe you already know what am saying.

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by beejayphako(m): 9:21am On Mar 19, 2018
I dunno why this man parades his family in this manner, i will not be happy at all if anything bad happens to his family. He and his colleagues should know this, his relative's identity should be hidden, haba.
He's doing a good work anyways and happy birthday to him. But please carry all your relatives go yankee. God is the only one that protects but he should also take precautions too

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by funshint(m): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2018
I commend his good work but how many Fulani killers has he apprehended, how many ritualists has he arrested, how many kidnappers has he put behind bars. Hp this' not because he's from the North or I'll classify this as mere ethnic sensionality.
Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 9:26am On Mar 19, 2018
SARS don enter Orlu, they go around with guns and machetes like thugs arresting and humiliating people after ten o'clock, saying it's against the law to be out by that time. Not that we are in any kind of curfew oh. Orlu is a very cool and quiet city till these thugs in uniform came oh...

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by sledge2012(m): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2018
sholatech:
Happy Birthday DCP Abba Kyari. Our country is blessed to have someone like you in our police force.

There are lots of police officers out there who are far better than Abba Kyari but the impunity & corruption in our system have buried their talent, courage & dedication because they refused to dance to the tunes of OGA'S AT THE TOP.
Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by Godson201333(m): 9:38am On Mar 19, 2018
Why is this guy always bringing himself and his family to the public.Does he know that this is dangerous ??
Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by mamatwiny(f): 9:40am On Mar 19, 2018
I wonder if these ppl think through their anụs
Why expose his family like this?

The man and his colleagues should quit this celebrity status and do the security work they are paid to do.

I won't forgive him if anything happens to any of his family members, especially his boy.
Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:57am On Mar 19, 2018
stephenduru:
Popular police officer Abba Kyari celebrated his birthday few days ago.He took to social media to share photos from the celebration and wrote...

'Grateful to GOD Almighty for Adding Another Year today. Birthday cakes from my kids and Younger brother Farouk Kyari. My Sincere appreciation to all my Friends, Colleaugues, Family members and Well Wishers, Am Grateful for all your support, Kind and Encouraging words for our efforts in trying to make our country Safe. May GOD bless us all and May our Country be the greatest Country on earth, Ameen'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/photos-from-birthday-celebration-of.html?m=1

I dnt like the way dis man is putting up his pics and his family's online...too risky i believe, he is giving intending evil doer info abt him.
Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by winj3: 11:03am On Mar 19, 2018
crime fighter my arse, he did not pay for that house with his official salary!

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by sunsewa16: 11:21am On Mar 19, 2018
Happy birthday to man wey sabi,but I don't like the way u displayed ur kids faces publicly, because I no wan hear say,ur demoralized in efficiently doing ur job as u used to, congrats the action cop.
Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
BanevsJoker:
Why are they all throwing gang signs? This isn't South-Central Los Angeles.
Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by gabng(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
sholatech:
Happy Birthday DCP Abba Kyari. Our country is blessed to have someone like you in our police force.

DCP abi ACP
Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by Augiiee(m): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Partnerbiz3:
This guy is over hyped...

Just that naija police is incompetent that's why every little seems much...
Since its a hausa man, you guyz will never see anything good in him #Haterz #IpobianIdiot
Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by Augiiee(m): 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
The way they are promoting and positioning this fool makes no sense ..

He can never be IGP
Atleast he has accomplish something in life, unllike you whose only accomplishment in life is being a nuisance on NL
#IpobianDouchebag
Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
Happy � birthday � Awa own jack Bauer

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by dubene: 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
Homeboiy:
Which name should we give this man

Evans slayer grin
Homeboiy:
Which name should we give this man

Evans slayer
Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by olajide21: 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Is this really safe? You've got a tall scope of works. Your family shouldn't be part of it. But then, wetin i sabi?
One would think, he should be stealth in his actions, low key celebrations, no camera.... nada nada...
Now those boys would see your face and you can't catch them unaware again.

Morw strength and protection, i pray for you.
Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by kunyeo(m): 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Useless man cry

Sorry hen,if your brother no be criminal Abba no for arrest am!
Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by sholatech(m): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
gabng:

DCP abi ACP

Thank you sir for correction!
Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:12am On Mar 20, 2018
shet
i'm fucccked
if every wife end up looking like her husband
stephenduru:
Popular police officer Abba Kyari celebrated his birthday few days ago.He took to social media to share photos from the celebration and wrote...

'Grateful to GOD Almighty for Adding Another Year today. Birthday cakes from my kids and Younger brother Farouk Kyari. My Sincere appreciation to all my Friends, Colleaugues, Family members and Well Wishers, Am Grateful for all your support, Kind and Encouraging words for our efforts in trying to make our country Safe. May GOD bless us all and May our Country be the greatest Country on earth, Ameen'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/photos-from-birthday-celebration-of.html?m=1
Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by chiatimothy: 8:15am On Mar 26, 2018
Permission to invite Evans to join in the celebration. grin grin

Let's See If Your Birthday Mate Is On NL / China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. / Today Is My Birthday.