Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President In 2019 – Igwegbu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President In 2019 – Igwegbu (629 Views)

One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists / How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel / How To Fix Nigeria In 72 Hours By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President In 2019 – Igwegbu by EmmaConnect(m): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2018
The Enugu State born politician and Oil mogul, Engr. Donald Ikechukwu has declared his interest to run for presidency come 2019 under the platform of Young Progressive Party -YPP.
Interacting with Daily Nigerian Horn, Igwegbu disclosed that he will fix the problem of Nigeria if elected as the president of the country.
The 42 years old that hails from Akama Oghe in Ezeagu LGA Enugu state has a Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Mechanical engineering, a master of science degree in Oil and Gas Engineering and a Post Graduate certificate in Research Methods.
He is also a Chartered Engineer with UK Engineering Council, a chartered Marine Engineer and a fellow of the institute of Marine Engineering, science and technology.

Igwegbu who has over 17 years of diverse working experience within the oil and gas engineering value chain is the founder and CEO of ASSETNEERING Ltd an oil and gas Engineering consultancy firm rending bespoke engineering consultancy services within the global oil and gas industry.
Speaking further, the pioneer chairman of the Igbo Community Aberdeen(ICA),Scotland is also the current Public Relations officer(PRO)of Nigerians in Diaspora Organization Europe(NIDOE),UK North chapter covering some parts of the Midland, the entire Scotland and the Northern Ireland made his debut in Nigeria political field in 2007 general election as a flag bearer of Accord Party for Udi/7Ezeagu federal constituency founded positive change Nigeria in 2010.
His aspiration for the office of the president of federal Republic of Nigeria is anchored on his strong beliefs that only Nigerians can fix Nigeria through a holistic solution driven approach covering the social, political and economic frameworks.
He has a blue print to attain stability in power generation which shall end Nigeria’s epileptic power supply. His penchant for youth development is second to none. As a youth, he will reduce youth unemployment and put thuggery to halt, arrest youth restiveness and other social vices associated to the youths through holistic innovation programmes with policy frameworks that will lead to building of additional refineries in the country, maintenance of the existing ones and ensuring that those refineries operate at the optimum level. Igwegbu added that he will increase Nigeria’s GDP, give knock out to fuel scarcity by creating employment for the teaming youths.
Igwegbu stressed that his coming on board is to promote the practice of Law and Order in Nigeria as well as encourage the growth of middle class. To him “A burgeoning middle class is always the backbone for economic growth of a country”.
On the issue of security, Donald believes that peace and security of lives are paramount to nation building as these are very strong preconditions for foreign direct investments to thrive in any nation.
He has the blue print to move Nigeria economy out of monoculturalism. He intends to achieve this through the diversification of Nigerian economy in the areas of Solid minerals, Agriculture, revamping of Nigeria’s Iron and Steel industry, Aviation industry, Automobile industry and Sports and Tourism. He equally believe that patriotism should be the watchword on the minds of every Nigerian citizen going forward as he ask Nigerians to sermon a new spirit of service, responsibility, oneness, unity, Love, sacrifice, patriotism, mutual tolerance, transparency, accountability, due process and probity so that together they shall build a new Nigeria that will be fair to all.

1 Share

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President In 2019 – Igwegbu by Lipscomb(m): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2018
grin have you fixed your own house?
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President In 2019 – Igwegbu by EmmaConnect(m): 11:31am On Mar 19, 2018
Google search it please tongue
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President In 2019 – Igwegbu by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2018
OGA, wait for 2023. 2019 belongs to Buhari (The North). Igbo Presidency is for 2023.

1 Like

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President In 2019 – Igwegbu by emmysoftyou: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2018
Lipscomb:
grin he is a young man,let us vote for him and give him the chance.

I'm tired of the old.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President In 2019 – Igwegbu by EmmaConnect(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2018
emmysoftyou:

I'm tired of the old.
You got it right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President In 2019 – Igwegbu by emmysoftyou: 11:41am On Mar 19, 2018
igbodefender:
OGA, wait for 2023. 2019 belongs to Buhari (The North). Igbo Presidency is for 2023.
enough! We cant wait. Must we wait? What if he change his mind?
We need young man like this man.
I'm tire of the oldies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President In 2019 – Igwegbu by Lipscomb(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
cheesy really you should have go to kogi to know howfar
emmysoftyou:

I'm tired of the old.
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President In 2019 – Igwegbu by Lipscomb(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
wink stop giving yourself hope.
igbodefender:
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President In 2019 – Igwegbu by kernel504(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lipscomb:

Hide your foolishness. Why not ask a proven failure Bubu, that question?
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President In 2019 – Igwegbu by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
igbodefender:
OGA, wait for 2023. 2019 belongs to Buhari (The North). [/b]Igbo Presidency is for 2023.[b]

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Urges President Buhari To Endorse / “how North Rigged 2015 Election For Buhari” – ACF Member / We Deserve Some Accolades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.