Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 (2524 Views)

The Best Affordable Smartphones That Have Great Battery Life / Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better / Check Out The Best 11 Smartphones That Were Released In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by TechZiga: 11:48am On Mar 19, 2018
Qualcomm has officially released the name of smartphone that support its new Quick Charge 4.0 feature. According to the list released on its official website, only the the Razer Phone made the list.

The Quick Charge 4.0 feature make it possible for smartphones can reach up to 50% of battery charge in just 15 minutes. Fast charging feature has become standard for must smartphone makers, an Qualcomm is a major player in the game. The feature makers it possible for a 5 minutes charge smartphone to boast of up to 5 hours of talk time.

Before the release made public by the chip maker, many smartphone brand has been announcing that their device is running the feature. With the list, consumers and buyers can now know the exact smartphone featuring the Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0.

Soucre: https://www.techchairman.com/2018/03/qualcomm-list-smartphones-to-support.html

Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen wetin be d problem?
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
Thegeneralqueen wetin be d problem?
It was Mar... he's just not worth it I mean look at all the things that are happening to me....
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Ejadike(m): 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
Where's the list? I'm sure that the new TECNO Camon X will be amongst them.
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Solowande(m): 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
Any quick charge 4.0 charger way nor fit give quickie charge to all phones, dat na charger?
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
It was Mar... he's just not worth it I mean look at all the things that are happening to me....
haba wat did he do?
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
haba wat did he do?
I thought he was being honest with me from the unset never knew he was just playing with my emotions..... I wish him success

So you know him this way and you didn't tell me
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Martin0(m): 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I thought he was being honest with me from the unset never knew he was just playing with my emotions..... I wish him success

oya if u talk finish, let me know ooogrin
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

oya if u talk finish, let me know ooogrin
I heard your conversation with that lady sad
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

but Martins be wan serious with u na. Dats why he was asking for ur phone number. Maybe na d phone contact wey u no gree give am come dey give am d impression dat u might not be serious hence the reason he might be drifting away. Hmm i no know anything oocheesy.
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Martin0(m): 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I heard your conversation with that lady sad

which lady oogrin
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
but Martins be wan serious with u na. Dats why he was asking for ur phone number. Maybe na d phone contact wey u no gree give am come dey give am d impression dat u might not be serious hence the reason he might be drifting away. Hmm i no know anything oo.
I once asked him if I could come over his friend was aware but said NO
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

which lady oogrin
The one you told that you'll never date a Nigerian lady sad
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Martin0(m): 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

hahahahah so that is what captured ur attention abigringrin

go and check again ooogrin
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I once asked him if I could come over his friend was aware but said NO
agh Martin0 but baican be wan visit u na
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Martin0(m): 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
agh Martin0 but baican be wan visit u na

hmmmmgrin
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Martin0(m): 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

gypsey is around oo will you like to follow megrin
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

gypsey is around oo will you like to follow megrin
When did he return
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ejadike:
Where's the list? I'm sure that the new TECNO Camon X will be amongst them.

Sorry to burst ur bubbles but camon x doesn't support quick charge.
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Martin0(m): 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
When did he return
see question oo will u follow me yes or no..grin
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

see question oo will u follow me yes or no..grin
I'm coming to visit you not to go and meet someone else cool
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Martin0(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm coming to visit you not to go and meet someone else cool

ummmmgringringrin
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

ummmmgringringrin
I'm being honest here
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Martin0(m): 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm being honest here
OK ooogringringrin
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen the ball is in Martin's court oocheesy
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Lalas247(f): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Creep walking grin
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
That's the same problem we're facing everyday cool
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lalas247:
Creep walking grin
Haunty you can parri for Africa cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Martin0(m): 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lalas247:
Creep walking grin
Waka commot for here ee
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Martin0(m): 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:

u just dey put firegrin
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Lalas247(f): 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Haunty you can parri for Africa cheesy

Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Lalas247(f): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

Waka commot for here ee
U no dey fear sha grin no quote me o ..u are in the dog house till further notice
Lefulefu don’t beg me o grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Come I'm Yet To See A Used Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 For Sale / Clean Iphone X 64GB (used) Black / MTN At It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.