Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,144 members, 7,852,904 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 (2547 Views)

The Best Affordable Smartphones That Have Great Battery Life / Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better / Check Out The Best 11 Smartphones That Were Released In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Martin0(m): 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lalas247:

U no dey fear sha grin no quote me o ..u are in the dog house till further notice
Lefulefu don’t beg me o grin

see u.

I never get your time sha, make the game just they roll firstgrin

Lefulefu nor beg anything, I sabi handle her!
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lalas247:

So you came to Nigeria for owanbe and you didn't invite me undecided I love your party clothes cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Lalas247(f): 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

see u.

I never get your time sha, make the game just they roll firstgrin

Lefulefu nor beg anything, I sabi handle her!
Oniranu ... u no fit get my time before ... who dash u clock seff grin
6 years u still can’t handle natin dey deceive urself ... no go marry cheesy
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Lalas247(f): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So you came to Nigeria for owanbe and you didn't invite me undecided I love your party clothes cheesy cheesy

It was for introduction o ... u know family and extended family stuff grin
No vex Queen wink
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

u just dey put firegrin
na she be dey complain to me say upon d way she don seduce u .. U no jus dey look her waycheesy. Na wa for u.chocolate beauty like biacan na im u jus dey ignore. Kilode Martin0 cheesy.
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lalas247:

It was for introduction o ... u know family and extended family stuff grin
No vex Queen wink
apologies accepted I wish you success in your future endeavors go girlllllllllll kiss wink

1 Like

Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Lalas247(f): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
apologies accepted I wish you success in your future endeavors go girlllllllllll kiss wink
Thanks Queen , appreciated wink
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
na she be dey complain to me say upon d way she don seduce u .. U no jus dey look her waycheesy. Na wa for u.chocolate beauty like biacan na im u jus dey ignore. Kilode Martin0 cheesy.
He told his new catch that he doesn't date Nigerian women cheesy
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Martin0(m): 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lalas247:

Oniranu ... u no fit get my time before ... who dash u clock seff grin
6 years u still can’t handle natin dey deceive urself ... no go marry cheesy

I know say ur mouth na tap!

time nor dey finish na, u suppose know na!

So Na 6year's u pass enter abi, OK oo dey play ur card now ooo e dey sweet u abi!

shuuu na u con dey talk about marriage now, haba apostle most hear thisgrin

hahahahaha mehn I nor fit laugh oo chai hmm "snake "#martin #grin u eh anyway sha time go come!
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Martin0(m): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

why are you changing my wordsgrin
see khia is my good friend oogrin nothing much don't know why u dey talk like this ooogrin
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Lalas247(f): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

I know say ur mouth na tap!

time nor dey finish na, u suppose know na!

So Na 6year's u pass enter abi, OK oo dey play ur card now ooo e dey sweet u abi!

shuuu na u con dey talk about marriage now, haba apostle most hear thisgrin

hahahahaha mehn I nor fit laugh oo chai hmm "snake "#martin #grin u eh anyway sha time go come!
tongue
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lalas247:
Creep walking grin
My ukwu princesscheesy... What bringest thou here?cheesy
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Lalas247(f): 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
My ukwu princesscheesy... What bringest thou here?cheesy
Lol I was following you o ...
U no my legs don’t stay one place ..
Afternoon sir cheesy happy Sunday

Or I dey cock block .. ok let me go .. grin
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
new catch ke?cheesy. Aghhh na where u dey wen new catch dey snatch Martin na. This one don pass shacheesy.
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Martin0(m): 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:

seduce whogrin o boy ,u suppose to even they happy for me, at least I have opportunity to choose from all these ladies on Nairaland, me o don't want a lady wey go dey tell me to eat snailgrin abi u nor see confession this weekgrin

so make I follow woman wey go use her period cook stew for me abigrin
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Martin0(m): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
new catch ke?cheesy. Aghhh na where u dey wen new catch dey snatch Martin na. This one don pass shacheesy.

hahahahah she just dey observer me and one of my friend khiagrin
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Martin0(m): 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lalas247:
tongue
hmmmmgringrin
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol I was following you o ...
U no my legs don’t stay one place ..
Afternoon sir cheesy happy Sunday

Or I dey cock block .. ok let me go .. grin
hehe cock block cheesycheesy. I jus take god beg u make u and Martin una come fight todaywink.

1 Like

Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Lalas247(f): 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
hehe cock block cheesycheesy. I jus take god beg u make u and Martin una come fight todaywink.
Lol na so Martin they express love
We no dey fight ... every year we do this grin it’s a ritual to reset his brain lol
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

seduce whogrin o boy ,u suppose to even they happy for me, at least I have opportunity to choose from all these ladies on Nairaland, me o don't want a lady wey go dey tell me to eat snailgrin abi u nor see confession this weekgrin

so make I follow woman wey go use her period cook stew for me abigrin
see guy there is no lady on this earth wey no like make dem chop her snail. Even kh.ia ur friend u no see wetin she write on snail eatingcheesy. She likes it na..just as every lady loves it. So when u involve in za oza room with a girl u must chop snail ocheesy.
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lalas247:

We no dey fight ... every year we do this grin it’s a ritual to reset his brain lol
grin
Lalas247:

Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah she just dey observer me and one of my friend khiagrin
u na playa nacheesy. I just dey observe lastnight ur rapport with mza.j .she dey ask about ur mentor lefulefucheesy. As u dey flirt with all these babes how u think ur wife go feel about itcheesy.
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Martin0(m): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
see guy there is no lady on this earth wey no like make dem chop her snail. Even kh.ia ur friend u no see wetin she write on snail eatingcheesy. She likes it na..just as every lady loves it. So when u involve in za oza room with a girl u must chop snail ocheesy.

OK oo yeah she's my friend and she told me right in my eyes she likes it...

e be like say u don sell your mouth, one day u go come meet me complaining of throat cancergrin
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Martin0(m): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:

but get am for mind say Na injury u dey chop oogrin

in igbo we call it "oryan "
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

but get am for mind say Na injury u dey chop oogrin

in igbo we call it "oryan "
all this one u dey yarn u will throw it by the window when u come across a clean trimmed onecheesy
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Martin0(m): 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
u na playa nacheesy. I just dey observe lastnight ur rapport with mza.j .she dey ask about ur mentor lefulefucheesy. As u dey flirt with all these babes how u think ur wife go feel about itcheesy.

hahahahaha you too still dey observe guy am a free man oo, I nor get timegrin

which wifegrin me wey never see the shape and color of snail for a long time now, nai u dey ask about wife...

well sha I get over 100wives sha here on Nairaland, but preek never deagrin
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

OK oo yeah she's my friend and she told me right in my eyes she likes it...

e be like say u don sell your mouth, one day u go come meet me complaining of throat cancergrin
well i can never hv throat cancer or anything cos i watch d type of snail i eatcheesy
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Martin0(m): 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
all this one u dey yarn u will throw it by the window when u come across a clean trimmed onecheesy

oga I nor fit chop fish oogrin
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahaha you too still dey observe guy am a free man oo, I nor get timegrin

which wifegrin me wey never see the shape and color of snail for a long time now, nai u dey ask about wife...

well sha I get over 100wives sha here on Nairaland, but preek never deagrin
iyam talking of ur wife wey bring me come this thread nacheesy
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Martin0(m): 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
well i can never hv throat cancer or anything cos i watch d type of snail i eatcheesy

Mr man when did you turn to a snail man or detector
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

oga I nor fit chop fish oogrin
na so u dey yarn..until wen d time reach shacheesy
Re: List Of Smartphones That Support Quick Charge 4.0 by Martin0(m): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
iyam talking of ur wife wey bring me come this thread nacheesy

hahahahahah biacan OK she's fine with it, she doesn't complain, or is she complaining to yougrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Power All Apps With MTN Mpulse Data Using Spark VPN And Psiphon Handler / 3 Months Nokia 3.2 For Sale (2gb Ram And 16gb Internal Memory) / Lock Code For Nokia Simbia E63

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.