Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone (9331 Views)

Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own / The 'me And My Husband Alone" Sydromne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by AloyEmeka5: 5:18am On May 03, 2010
What will you advise her to do in order to retain her husband?

This lady wouldn't just leave my husband alone

Kemi Ashefon

THIS is fast becoming a pain in Linda's neck. "There is a lady I always see her love text messages on my husband's phone and anytime I asked him, he would keep quiet," Linda laments. A mother of three kids, she does not understand why Mike, her spouse of nine years, can run after a lady everyone refers to as a love-peddler.

[img]http://odili.net/news/source/2010/may/2/punch/images/pix201005024551460[1].jpg[/img]
This lady wouldn't just leave my husband alone

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/may/2/812.html

"I have made my investigations and even gave the phone number to my friends, who have called her and made their discoveries too," Linda continues. "She was a husband-snatcher and was known to destroy homes. Though my husband has been quiet on this issue, I have been worried because anytime I go through his phone, this lady's messages are always there.

"Meanwhile, anytime I go through the reply folder, I would not get any message of his. My husband was never a womaniser and I had never caught him with any woman. But this girl has refused to leave him alone.

"From the content of the messages, they must have been dating because she talked about meeting him at a certain joint; there were times she would ask for the dishes to cook and the latest one was about her job - she wanted to leave where she was to a company, where my husband is a director. I have already planned with some of my friends to go and beat her up in her house but I am afraid of my husband - what if he was actually dating the girl and he gets to know what I have done?"

Karen has same problems. "Just that this girl knew me and associated with my kids," she says. Wondering how old the girl is? "She is a friend to my second daughter and aged 24 years," she adds. "Initially, I thought my husband was helping her to get a job and whenever she came to the house and went to see him in the library, I never suspected anything. But the quarrel between my daughter and her so-called friend raised an eyebrow.

"She never told me anything but the driver did. If I thought it was a minor issue, I was joking because my daughter later opened up to me that most of my husband's foreign trips were undertaken with that girl. At 52, do I fight a girl who could have been my daughter, over a man? Ironically, I had never raised this issue with my husband because I don't have much evidence. I am desperate to save my 27-year-old marriage, what do I do?"

"The problem was not even the girl," says Aina, 42, and a mother of a 10-year-old girl. "My husband had insisted that he would marry another wife because his religion permits it but I knew his sisters ganged up against me because I was childless for many years and when I had my baby, it was a girl.

"I am suffering from secondary infertility now and they (his sisters) believed that he should get another woman to have kids for him. Really, the whole scenario didn't bother me until I discovered who the girl was - my neighbour's niece, who was his personal assistant.

"Was I shocked? I was admitted in the hospital for a week but the reality dawned on me that I have a rival, with an almost nine-month-old pregnancy. My husband now boasts about his forthcoming twins. Though the girl has not moved in, she had been introduced to me and my sisters-in-law would always come to remind me that she would move in as soon as she is delivered of her babies."
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:59am On May 03, 2010
The mistake most ladies make is blaming the Woman involved! No its the Man who wouldn't RESPECT himself and leave her ALONE! If he didn't encourage it, she won't have the guts. So the problem lies with the husband not the WOMAN. So deal with your MAN first!

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by SAGoddess: 8:23am On May 03, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

The mistake most ladies make is blaming the Woman involved! No its the Man who wouldn't RESPECT himself and leave her ALONE! If he didn't encourage it, she won't have the guts. So the problem lies with the husband not the WOMAN. So deal with your MAN first!

Seconded girl, I feel very strongly about this too, the wives always blame the other woman forgetting that their men had a hand in what is happening as well, SMH! IT takes two, not ONE!
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by MissyB1(m): 9:02am On May 03, 2010
''At 52, do I fight a girl who could have been my daughter, over a man?'' sad
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by nethacker(m): 9:34am On May 03, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

i beg to disagree with the above. Dat u were being chased around by male admirers shouldn't give u the credence to stereotype. We men are different and have different approaches to issues that relate with women. Some men will be so blunt abt it while some will simply disregard it. So pls dnt blame the MAN as if u dnt knw dat some women like u intentionally do dat to destabilize stable homes. angry
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by chiozor: 9:50am On May 03, 2010
why d balme on the man. if the woman say no will the man push her? why can't she respect the feeling of a sister at home and tell the man no! the control measures is on the woman not the man pls undecided
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by nethacker(m): 10:00am On May 03, 2010
chiozor:

why d balme on the man. if the woman say no will the man push her? why can't she respect the feeling of a sister at home and tell the man no! the control measures is on the woman not the man pls undecided
abi oooo. dnt mind thoniaslim abeg sad
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by SAGoddess: 10:00am On May 03, 2010
Why is the husband "quiet" if he had nothing to do with this?  He evidently went after the love-peddler,
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by MissyB1(m): 10:07am On May 03, 2010
Trust male Chauvinists to be on the defensive, as usual.

If the Lady is unaware that the man is married - She's innocent and the man is Guilty.
If she's aware, Both of them are Guilty

Possibilities: If the man isn't 100% Guilty, he's 50%.
                The woman is either 50% guilty or innocent.
Conclusion : However, In both cases, the man shares in the blame. What say Ye? cheesy
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by SAGoddess: 10:10am On May 03, 2010
Clearly it is easier to blame the other woman Missy B, for breaking up a HAPPY home! wink
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by nethacker(m): 10:14am On May 03, 2010
SA Goddess:

Why is the husband "quiet" if he had nothing to do with this?  He evidently went after the love-peddler,
y do u hv to translate his quietness to infidelity?
Missy B:

If the Lady is unaware that the man is married - She's innocent and the man is Guilty.

The woman is either 50% guilty or [b]innocent.[/b]
Conclusion : However, In both cases, the man shares in the blame. What say Ye? cheesy
^^^ @ ur analysed possibilities, y is d woman not 100% guilty? Wat do u want the man to do ?kill her or disgrace her publicly? r u telling me dat some women r so dumb to understand a simple NO from a man?
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by MissyB1(m): 10:30am On May 03, 2010
nethacker:

@ your analysed possibilities, y is d woman not 100% guilty?
Why would she be even 1% Guilty if she's unaware the man is married? undecided

nethacker:

Wat do u want the man to do ?kill her or disgrace her publicly?
Kill and disgrace who, for what reason? undecided

nethacker:

r u telling me dat some women r so dumb to understand a simple NO from a man?
Whoever said, the woman wooed him and he said 'No'? undecided
Did You read the thread at all?
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by nethacker(m): 10:38am On May 03, 2010
Missy B:

Why would she be even 1% Guilty if she's unaware the man is married? undecided
Kill and disgrace who, for what reason? undecided
Whoever said, the woman wooed him and he said 'No'? undecided
Did You read the thread at all?
i read d post aunty. i only drew my points from ur analysed possibilities lipsrsealed
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by adetoru(f): 10:53am On May 03, 2010
THey are both guilty
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by SAGoddess: 10:54am On May 03, 2010
adetoru:

THey are both guilty

Not according to the men here, it is ALL Delilah's fault and of course the man is totally innocent  cheesy  cheesy
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by nethacker(m): 11:06am On May 03, 2010
SA Goddess:

Not according to the men here, it is ALL Delilah's fault and of course the man is totally innocent  cheesy  cheesy
we nvr said so.all we said was dat, y must u blame d man solely for wats not his fault?the woman should be blamed too not dat its d man's fault entirely lipsrsealed i knw women always want to hv d last say in every argument, watever a man says afterwards is d beginning of another argument grin
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by chiozor: 11:18am On May 03, 2010
my point here is if a man tell a woman i want to f.u,c.k and the woman says no, will there be any intimacy is women that daft that they will always do what a man(not their husband says) then why don't they sleep with all men that whine at them, why the choice man or woman see a good color can admire the good color, the blame is in the doing not in the talking. so if the man tell the woman to jump into lagoon she would immoral is strictly blamed on the woman, WOMAN PLEASE SAY NO I WILL NOT DO AND THE MAN WILL GO, EVEN IF HE PESTER YOU SHOUT, FLEE,REPORT HIM, EMBRASS HIM AND HE WILL GO, DONOT DO IT BECAUSE YOU ARE HURTING ANOTHER SISTER, PERIOD embarassed

1 Like

Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by MissyB1(m): 11:52am On May 03, 2010
chiozor:

my point here is if a man tell a woman i want to f.u,c.k and the woman says no, will there be any  
Werrin this one deh talk? undecided

If he wants to Get down and I want same [without the knowledge that he's married], where's the problem? undecided
However, knowing he's married and I still proceed to the deal, is where a problem lies. Gerrit?
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by 190: 11:58am On May 03, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

Ooh lawd, Not again!!
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by chiozor: 12:48pm On May 03, 2010
Missy B:

Werrin this one deh talk? undecided

If he wants to Get down and I want same [without the knowledge that he's married], where's the problem? undecided
However, knowing he's married and I still proceed to the deal, is where a problem lies. Gerrit?

^^^ that is now good to know, at least you have agreed that not that a man is responsible for the action but the woman who wants the action even more tongue
you have also proof here that women when they donot want to, there will be no action, so anytime there is action, the woman want it. Thanks Babe for understanding and explantion undecided
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:36pm On May 03, 2010
@nethacker
What has this got to do with me? I gave an opinion and you take it personal. If you disagree with my statement, can't you do it logically without sounding bitter.

Or are you one of the numerous admirers I've snobbed? Lol. . .(according to you I've got numerous admirers ,since your jobless enough to keep count for me)  Lol.

Anyways I stated my opinion, if you got a personal grudge  against  me or my opinion. Then go jump off a cliff!
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by VGA: 4:53pm On May 03, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

@nethacker
What has this got to do with me? I gave an opinion and you take it personal. If you disagree with my statement, can't you do it logically without sounding bitter.

Or are you one of the numerous admirers I've snobbed? Lol. . .(according to you I've got numerous admirers ,since your jobless enough to keep count for me)  Lol.

Anyways I stated my opinion, if you got a personal grudge  against  me or my opinion. Then go jump off a cliff!

Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by Blazay(m): 6:12pm On May 03, 2010
Marriage is for better for worse.
The lady has given your husband something you cannot give him.
Please tolerate the situation or move on with your life.
All are blessings from God.
Sorry o.
At 52, you will soon stroke out with man stress.
Leave the man alone to enjoy his new found love.
Leave the marriage if you can't take it.
The man has made his choice.
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by AloyEmeka5: 12:44am On May 04, 2010
Missy B:

The woman is either 50% guilty or innocent.

The woman cannot be innocent; she sent him erotic text messages knowing full well he is married.
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by AloyEmeka5: 12:47am On May 04, 2010
SA Goddess:

The man may be innocent depending on the way you look at it. What if the woman is a stalker?
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by mamagee3(f): 1:22am On May 04, 2010
Poster. . .

The thread should be rephrased to "My Husband Can't Learn to Pull his Pants Up and Stick to me alone".
wink
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by blakbarbie: 3:56am On May 13, 2010
look ppl, its really very simple, you make a vow, stick to it, if you can't stick to one, how bout you not get married, it isnt for everyone.
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by Tattooboy: 5:12am On May 13, 2010
mama-gee:

Poster. . .

The thread should be rephrased to "My Husband Can't Learn to Pull his Pants Up and Stick to me alone".
wink
Yeah sweetie.
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by binhozie(m): 4:03pm On May 14, 2010
Can someone explains how the hell this relates to food thanks! sad
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by distincty: 11:00am On May 15, 2010
Blazay, it written alova u tht u r a furkn muslim & u belive im many wives & i'm also hapy u said marriage is 4 beta & 4 worse, if marriage is 4 beta 4 worse why do man hv to run afta dogs, Man hv to take thier wives d way thy r, 'every second wife is a DESTROYER'
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by agathamari(f): 2:32am On May 17, 2010
they are both guilty. before you start sleeping with any guy it is your responsibility to make sure he does not have a wife or girl friend. ignorance is no excuse. the man being in a relationship (married or dating) has no business with another woman period. if he had nothing to do with her but she continued to harass him he is still partially at fault since he could not simply go to his wife and tell her about the woman and ask the wife for assistance in dealing with her. no matter how you slice it they both are equally at fault.
Re: This Lady Wouldn't Just Leave My Husband Alone by ekyal(f): 3:59pm On May 17, 2010
Why would a married man not just stay glued to his wife? Must they have an extramarital affair? our society is such that women dont have the courage to ask a man out. It is usually the man that does the chasing. I advice the woman to deal with her husband first before going after the lady outside.

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Point, After Losing A Loved One In Death, Do You Delete Their Number? / Were You Threatened With Ojuju Calabar Story? / Starting Daycare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.