Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC...MY OPINION - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC...MY OPINION (390 Views)

Oshiomhole Raises Alarm On Plot To Pass No Confidence Vote On Him / Lagos Primaries: APC Members With Slips, Party Cards Can Vote In Lagos – Panel / Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC...MY OPINION by alphaconde(m): 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
I appeal to Nigerians to always look at issues objectively when attempting to take sides.
According to the poster of this article https://www.nairaland.com/4406092/nigerian-youths-vote-bbnaija-most he chose to deride people voting for BBN contestant and yet unable to procure PVCs for the next election.

This leaves us with a lot of questions.

Will the federal government allow us to vote with our phone with a credible platform as the BBN?
Can we participate in polls in the comfort of our homes?
Can papable violence be eliminated from our electoral processes?
Whats the assurance that our votes would count?

For the information of the earlier thread maker i wish to state that the BBN platform are getting more willing voters because most of the questions I raised are answered in the positive.

I as an individual have my pvc but I still feel helpless with it.

I humbly postulate that attention should be drawn to the credibility of our processes in this early stage. Voting is an interesting process the government must make it so.

Alpha Conde

(1) (Reply)

Peace Corps: Buhari Is Right! / PHOTOS: Over 20 Thousand APC Memebers Decamp To PDP In Akwa Ibom / News Former Minister, Hassan Lawal Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.