Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? (32942 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / Why Nigerian Husbands Kill Wives In US –investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by simtosul: 6:53am On Mar 23, 2018
It's easy just take him or her to a dentist and they will perform minor operation and remove tonsil stones that are in his/her mouth. The accumulation of tonsil stones in one's mouth cause mouth odour, it's not a big deal issue. Google for "Tonsil stones" or search for "Removal of tonsil stones" on YouTube

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by cutieme(m): 6:54am On Mar 23, 2018
Zionista:
Brush twice daily.
Use a good mouthwash.

I discovered that most Nigerians do not even know what a dental floss is let alone using it.
Invest in these and have a 24/7 fresh breath. You would even kiss before brushing in the morning and no obnoxious odour.

It all boils down to personal and oral hygiene. People with ulcer and severe cases of indigestion should see a physician. These conditions could also trigger foul breath.

Take your bath regularly and have a rub of good roll-on in your armpits and you are so confident of your self..

Invest in magazines like Men's health and you'll be abreast with grooming tips.

Most people wear fragrances only when they are going out. Smell good for him/her even while at home and you'll get your mojo back.

Please throw more light on this dental floss.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by sisisioge: 6:59am On Mar 23, 2018
gustav25:
if I let you know the amount of slim girls with mouth odour ,body odour and the combo of both I met in school ,you will pity for me .
Also the guys ,they will just come to your face and open the buccal cavity

I sympathize with you my brother grin

1 Like

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by sisisioge: 7:00am On Mar 23, 2018
softwhispers:

Continue lying o, you hear?

You wee still come back and meet me in this house undecided

Check this out nau... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by sisisioge: 7:02am On Mar 23, 2018
wristbangle:

Doesn't matter o. I know of a lepacious beautiful babe with body odour. I only speak to her from afar. I hear am more the day whey she shit inside oour office toilet as I wan go wee-wee. Body odour plus poo stench stinks like dead rat. God dey sha

Maybe she has a personal vendetta against you grin

1 Like

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:15am On Mar 23, 2018
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by govomotors: 7:17am On Mar 23, 2018
crunchyg:
Husbands with wife that has mouth odour or wife with a husband with mouth odour how do you cope with them when you want to have intimate time with each other, when kissing or when having heart to heart talk with each other in the bedroom. Please share how you handle the unbearable stench that oozes out of their mouth.

There is a solution to mouth odour, which work like magic. The solution is chewing bitter kola regularly but avoid chew more than four a day because it also work as a stimulant.

Try and post result.
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Seun360(m): 7:30am On Mar 23, 2018
For those suffering with mouth odour, i recommend u use more than 1 toothpaste. use one today and another tomorrow and so on.

It works like magic.

Thank me later.
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by internationalman(m): 7:46am On Mar 23, 2018
Jethrolite:
Ah, you can't get used to mouth odour abeg. Cell smell is normal from not bathing in a long time depending on how long the person spent there but mouth odour na steady decaying dead rat. Your reflexes even stop you from breathing when the odour hits you.
Believe me you can get used to anything. It's only a matter of time
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by SleekyPosh(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2018
wristbangle:

Doesn't matter o. I know of a lepacious beautiful babe with body odour. I only speak to her from afar. I hear am more the day whey she shit inside oour office toilet as I wan go wee-wee. Body odour plus poo stench stinks like dead rat. God dey sha

Na Death.com.ng be that grin grin grin
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by ngwababe(f): 7:59am On Mar 23, 2018
WinningSun:
I rejected a lady proposal in 2014 just bcuz of this issue. she had ulcer which I don't know how that made her breath unbearable

Could ulcer be the reason why one of my friends has this mouth odour too?? Does ulcer cause mouth odour??
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Jethrolite(m): 8:10am On Mar 23, 2018
internationalman:

Believe me you can get used to anything. It's only a matter of time
Lol, not me but I agree that there are people that can get used to it.
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 23, 2018
tell him, darling,, lets go take our baths and freshen up together grin
that way he would be happy to brush mouth and be clean
do this as many times as you can

option 2
tell him, darling, your breath is not pleasing, please freshen up,

Anyways, let me make your day a bit less sad by showing you a little beauty

my people come see fine pikin, click on the link below to reveal a pretty little girl,

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389725

if you agree she is beautiful please click vote
abeg share with your family and friends
God bless
RYANation

Click o,
you better vote grin
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by OkoAnike(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2018
OboOlora:
I remember my colleague when I was in KPMG, E.Momoh. Dude had a terrible halitosis.

The day he sent me his wedding invite and I saw his profile pic and his beautiful wife, I almost asked him if they are gonna kiss.

Well maybe they both have MO wink

truly u are indeed Obo-Olora, looking thru ur Dp grin grin grin
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Modupenko: 9:45am On Mar 23, 2018
U will tell him/her na... I don't think it's an issue, wen u are friends with ur spouse . .[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by wristbangle: 10:15am On Mar 23, 2018
sisisioge:

Maybe she has a personal vendetta against you grin

Hian! No be only me dey complain jor. Wetin u mean by the personal vendetta? shocked
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 23, 2018
cutieme:
Please throw more light on this dental floss.

Dental floss is a cord of thin filaments used to remove food and dental plaque from between teeth in areas a toothbrush is unable to reach.
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by sisisioge: 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
wristbangle:

Hian! No be only me dey complain jor. Wetin u mean by the personal vendetta? shocked

She might have wanted to kill you dead with odour from all directions grin...na joke of course!
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by labelle123(f): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
Why marry someone with mouth odour in the first place me dey pick race when i notice oooooooo
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by labelle123(f): 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
crunchyg:

Which one do you think you can cope with more, a partner with body odour or mouth odour?
. The two na die, i rather kill myself than commit suicide
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Epatty(f): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
Acidosis:
What's the purpose of dating if you can't correct the anomalies in your better half? If your husband/wife has mouth/body odour, then it means you've failed in your responsibility.

The cheapest and easiest way to curb some kind of mouth odour is by cleaning, not just your teeth, but your tongue.

Wake up one morning and initiate a toothbrushing game: clean her teeth and let her clean yours. Concentrate effort on her tongue without putting too much pressure, and watch how she handles yours. That way, you will see what she's doing wrongly. Attempt kissing her later in the day to know whether improvements have been made.

Now isn't that fun and effective? Life is simple bro.
Who has that time? Also, it depends on how humble they're and how opened to correction
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by crunchyg: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
labelle123:
. The two na die, i rather kill myself than commit suicide
Hahahaha, you are really funny. I think I like you
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by blackbeau1(f): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
cutieme:
so u dated some dude with mouth adour hmmmm
yes well , cupid decided to pair me with him
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by jashar(f): 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
akeentech:
ur husband mouth smells?

na you give am mouth odour? undecided tongue
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by cutieme(m): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
Zionista:

Dental floss is a cord of thin filaments used to remove food and dental plaque from between teeth in areas a toothbrush is unable to reach.
How do one get it,so as oe can be doing it to avoid stories that touched

1 Like

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by internationalman(m): 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
Jethrolite:
Lol, not me but I agree that there are people that can get used to it.
Your nose is just there to smell things, it's actually your brain that interprets what your nose smells..

And the brain has a way of acquainting or adjusting to every sensual activity that comes it's way.

But after reviewing the topic at hand again; I agree with you I don't think anyone can fully be adapted to mouth odour
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
ngwababe:

Could ulcer be the reason why one of my friends has this mouth odour too?? Does ulcer cause mouth odour??

yeah I guess the internal heat escape through the mouth. it's really unbearable
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Coolgent(m): 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
Sweetopia:
Instead of letting the mouth go to waste, he can kiss and eat my nunu grin
Nunu abi peak milk
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by labelle123(f): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
crunchyg:
Hahahaha, you are really funny. I think I like you
Na so na
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by jessikoholic: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
sometimes, the bad breath has a simple remedy. some people enter the bathroom and brush wa wa wa! 1, 2 they are done. It is advisable to brush in not less than two minutes in order to wash all areas of the mouth thoroughly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover / Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) / Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.