Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? (34253 Views)

You Came Back From Work And You Met Your Daughter Like This, What Would You Do? / Finding My Doppelganger / Could This Be Jidenna's Doppelganger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by 4teenblaq: 10:10am On Mar 28, 2022
We have see a lot of celebrities having or encountering twin stranger and it's really intriguing.

It would be more awkward and inappropriate if you have one as neighbour or very close to you as it would springs up secret suspicions on the paternity of the family.

grin ;Dwhy did I say so? Because if you stumbled on a look alike somewhere far away from your place, most times people pick up the joke that you should go and ask your dad or mom if they had any way match played before, talk more of a neighbour or a friend.

Before I meet my my doppelganger, a lot of people always meet and say "you look familiar, have we meet before"? " you look exactly like someone I know, have you been to this place or that before"

I was always like "na wa oooo, why I too resemble people"..

One day, I decided to visit my cousin, when I came, I saw a bros with them and I was told that he is my cousin brother in-law..

Wow, I didn't take much note on his look, we started going out, we went to bar, errands, visits etc.

As these were going on, I noticed people were saying, " na your junior brother be DAT?" "Una resemble oooo"

The more we meet people, the more the same remark was given.

Then I took a pic with him, boooommmm
I was shocked too..

Most times, I look at my face in the mirror, could see most of his reflection on me...

Believe me, apart from your relatives, there must be someone in this world that look like you..

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by qekng40(f): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2022
I haven't o cool

It wouldn't be bad to have one here.. cool

Please check my Profile to see if we look alike! cool grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by rocknation62(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2022
qekng40:
I haven't o cool

But you could check my Profile to see if we look alike!

Your throwback & recent picture that’s all I saw grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by rocknation62(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2022
Not met one but when I was in the University my course mates always call me Jaywon, not only them even people I am just meeting for the first time

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by DryMouth: 10:16am On Mar 28, 2022
At NYSC o..

He was the platoon 4 leader.. when we snapped and they showed me, i was shocked..

We started calling each other twinnie.
He is yoruba and am igbo

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by qekng40(f): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2022
rocknation62:

Your throwback & recent picture that’s all I saw grin
Both are recent, besides you're a man. Woman and man dey resemble?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Candidlady: 10:20am On Mar 28, 2022
No ihavent but iam sure my lookalike might be on this forum!

If you are that person send a DM
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by rocknation62(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2022
qekng40:

Both are recent, besides you're a man. Woman and man dey resemble?

Sorry but you said this.

So I said what I saw grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by qekng40(f): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2022
rocknation62:

Sorry but you said this.
So I gave my feedback
Okay, its fine.
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by rocknation62(m): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:

You’re being Candid just like your username

Check your DM grin
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by rocknation62(m): 10:24am On Mar 28, 2022
qekng40:

Okay, its fine.

No offense pls…
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 28, 2022
I never see ooo.
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by VillageBus(m): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2022
When I was in jss1, there was this boy in ss1 that looks exactly like me just bigger. And the boy stubborn, regularly them dey ask am to bring his parents to school e dey refuse, the teachers go come meet me say make i tell our parents to come school, me and more than 5 teachers argue say na my brother, na when I show d surname na him Dem go finally leave me, still dey look me somehow cheesy

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by qekng40(f): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2022
rocknation62:

No offense pls…
Non taken.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:31am On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:

You dis Babe. Heard dat our man Goodharddick has been banned. Hope ur hands no dey inside?
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by rocknation62(m): 10:31am On Mar 28, 2022
qekng40:

Non taken.

Oya smile grin
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by fourboys: 10:33am On Mar 28, 2022
They said one dude who looks exactly like me dey for Alaba international market, planin to pay him visit! Life too sht wink
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Candidlady: 10:37am On Mar 28, 2022
Vinnie2000:
You dis Babe. Heard dat our man Goodharddick has been banned. Hope ur hands no dey inside?

Not just my hands my whole body dey inside!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:47am On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:

Not just my hands my whole body dey inside!
Lol. U bad sha. See the way u used Delilah tricks to rope my guy in!
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
qekng40:
I haven't o cool

But you could check my Profile to see if we look alike! cool

You resemble @Mercychen undecided
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by qekng40(f): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Really? I haven't seen her pictures so I wouldn't know.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Where did you see my pics to be able to make this claim?
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by MARS1(m): 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mercychen:

How come no one has ever seen your pic on here? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mercychen:

The new year thread undecided
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by smile11s(m): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Wow
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by bigdammyj: 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Reading...
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by ATEAMS: 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Yeh
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Decxolu: 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2022

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Authoreety: 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nothing much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Practice Nigerian Army DSSC Past Questions And Answers / Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning / Schoolgirl Crushed To Death In Nnewi (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.