Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

See The Current Highest JAMB Score - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Current Highest JAMB Score (7167 Views)

Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years / Top 50 Highest JAMB Score 2023 / 311 Not The Highest Jamb 2018 Score; A Blogger Scored 337 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Current Highest JAMB Score by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
According to DAILY POST

" Corona Secondary school, Agbara, Ogun State on Monday called their attention as their student, Ibukun Oduntan, scored 344 in the just concluded examination, stating that its student remains the highest so far in the released results.
”The highest score from CSS, Ibukun Oduntan is 344. Our top 4 scores are above 320. Our Top 10 scores are above 300.”
Also another candidate, from Musawa in Katsina State, Yusuf Najeeb lawal, 16, also scored 321.

Source;
https://dgalvins..com.ng/2018/03/jamb-2018-highest-score-check-yours-to.html?m=1

Re: See The Current Highest JAMB Score by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cc: lalasticlala

Help this babe
Re: See The Current Highest JAMB Score by Haryourjb(m): 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
Abi u no c dis one!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Current Highest JAMB Score by peptones: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
In the school were I teach,a student by name moses aper got 354

1 Like

Re: See The Current Highest JAMB Score by mikebrown92: 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
peptones:
In the school were I teach,a student by name moses aper got 354

This students are now vexing.

It will shock jamb to see a student coming out with 400 total mark.

3 Likes

Re: See The Current Highest JAMB Score by itztobih: 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
abeg, students are just firing at jamb, for a person to score 351 in jamb nowadays is just amazing

1 Like

Re: See The Current Highest JAMB Score by ggoldmine: 4:17am On Mar 20, 2018
When most of them are glued to their phones?… I expected something lesser. I must say, JAMB has become way easier. Back in the days, 'who dash monkey banana?'

1 Like

Re: See The Current Highest JAMB Score by Hardebaryor(m): 6:23am On Mar 20, 2018
Haryourjb:
Abi u no c dis one!!!!
Yours?

1 Like

Re: See The Current Highest JAMB Score by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 20, 2018
This is good. Can they scrap Post utme now since Utme exams has improved?
Re: See The Current Highest JAMB Score by Haryourjb(m): 6:59am On Mar 20, 2018
Hardebaryor:
Yours?
No,mine is not as high as dis
Re: See The Current Highest JAMB Score by wirelessmcmk(m): 8:38am On Mar 20, 2018
Help check mine (85161337CB).
Re: See The Current Highest JAMB Score by Sugarcious(m): 9:29am On Mar 20, 2018
ggoldmine:
When most of them are glued to their phones?… I expected something lesser. I must say, JAMB has become way easier. Back in the days, 'who dash monkey banana?'
instead of you to appreciate what this kids are doing you're busy saying absolute rubbish. I know my friend who spends nights reading the studying and he still scored 190. A lot of factors may affect a student poor performance in Jamb and its not necessary social media or TV.
Don't generalize unnecessary. And besides who told you that Jamb is becoming easy? The fact that your brain is rusty doesn't mean every other person is the same.

2 Likes

Re: See The Current Highest JAMB Score by Abdul3391(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2018
we don vex
make all of us write jamb again... back in our days to see 180 u must consult the oracles of jamb
Re: See The Current Highest JAMB Score by King4Roller: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2018
How una dey take see these result?
Re: See The Current Highest JAMB Score by Soljaboi44(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2018
where ris lalasticlala seff undecided

Re: See The Current Highest JAMB Score by ggoldmine: 11:56am On Mar 20, 2018
Sugarcious:
instead of you to appreciate what this kids are doing you're busy saying absolute rubbish. I know my friend who spends nights reading the studying and he still scored 190. A lot of factors may affect a student poor performance in Jamb and its not necessary social media or TV.
Don't generalize unnecessary. And besides who told you that Jamb is becoming easy? The fact that your brain is rusty doesn't mean every other person is the same.

It's very easy for you to pour insults on people you don't know coz it's a faceless forum…sure says a lot about a learned person like you. I don't see any trash in what I wrote, I only expressed my view. The fact still remains that back in the days, nobody would have scored higher.
Re: See The Current Highest JAMB Score by wisdomkid: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2021
Most people are still arguing about this though. that the highest jamb score for 2021 has not been made official yet, since jamb has asked more than 18,000 candidates to rewrite the exam.

(1) (Reply)

FUOYE Offers Indigent Students ₦3.1 Million Insurance Scheme / Benue To Convert Junior Secondary Schools To Vocational Institutions / Free Admissions Into Finnish Universities(2009 New Rules)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.