Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu (16783 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man / TIV Tribe Love Igbos More Than Themselves ,PureTruth~By Adakatsina-alla / Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by QuotaSystem: 8:18am On Mar 20, 2018
CSTR2:

We play tribal politics and yet we have supported every none- igbo president since 1999.

Even Jonathan is not igbo but we supported him for the sake of fairness.

The day your realise that fundamentalists like buhari will never be supported by the east, that is when you will know it is beyond tribal politics.

QuotaSystem:
Nyamiris are "any government in power" so you had no choice. CSTR2 confirmed it on this thread.

You knew Ojukwu was going to lose against Yaradua hence your support, but you didn't think Buhari was going to win an incumbent or defeat the almighty PDP.

Finally, Azikiwe Jonathan was considered an eastern president by you lots and he was running against an Aboki Muslim candidate from the 'born to rule' north; that is why you gave him 97% of your votes. You nyamiri are as tribalistic and hateful as they come.

You can fool no one but yourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by BankeSmalls(f): 8:18am On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Lol confusion everywhere. You and izombie seriously need to have a conversation.

You said the North has benefited nothing from the meat of the Presidency...

Meanwhile zombie accuses the North of dominating everything in the country from government infrastructure to politics to the military.

Which one you nyamiris dey? Oya answer each other.

What we are telling you in simple English is;

Even though you control everything in Nigerian government, poverty will never depart from your house because your fundamental values are flawed and doomed to failure. Look back home and confirm what we are telling you.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Odingo1: 8:19am On Mar 20, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

The bolded part is so true I feel like shedding tears for them. They would rather asslick non-entities in Yorubaland like FFK and Fayose rather than their own leaders. Can you imagine that the late Ojo Maduekwe said "any Igbo who wants to be President is mad" When late Alex Ekwueme was contesting against OBJ for PDP ticket ?

For the next 20-30 years, an Igbo man won't even smell Presidency. Nnamdi Kanu with his foolishness cemented that. Which Hausa man would vote for an Igbo? If ALL the political parties have Igbo candidates ...that's when u would see real abstinence from voting

Young man, all this your Igbo presidency self, what have those that have held the presidency done to their regions apart from channeling appointment to loot treasury and award bloated contract to their region.

If Igbo did not smell presidency in Nigeria will Nigeria ever become a better place.

Fulani herdsmen, Boko haram are killing people like fowl, SW is under siege by Fulani herdsmen, you are shouting here and there how Igbo will not be president, are you that so jobless.

Hausa Fulani are killing your people in lagos, Ile Ife at little provocation you are here hating on Igbos.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by BankeSmalls(f): 8:21am On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Finally, Azikiwe Jonathan was considered an eastern president by you lots and he was running against an Aboki Muslim candidate from the 'born to rule' north; that is why you gave him 97% of your votes.

You can fool no one but yourselves.

Same way we voted for MKO against Bashir Tofa, MKO is now an eastern president in your hateful logic grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by izombie(m): 8:21am On Mar 20, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

The bolded part is so true I feel like shedding tears for them. They would rather asslick non-entities in Yorubaland like FFK and Fayose rather than their own leaders. Can you imagine that the late Ojo Maduekwe said "any Igbo who wants to be President is mad" When late Alex Ekwueme was contesting against OBJ for PDP ticket ?

For the next 20-30 years, an Igbo man won't even smell Presidency. Nnamdi Kanu with his foolishness cemented that. Which Hausa man would vote for an Igbo? If ALL the political parties have Igbo candidates ...that's when u would see real abstinence from voting
you are unknowingly saying igbos are detribalised when it comes to politics. Yes you are right, i am an igbo man and if you put fayose and okorocha before me to vote one person as governor, i will vote fayose immediately. Igbos always look for the person that has more to offer and that's why we rejected buhari and will always reject him. As for yorubas, we all know they will always go tribal when it comes to politics. You all can deny it all you want but the only reason yorubas voted buhari was because of osunbade the mere commissioner.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by QuotaSystem: 8:23am On Mar 20, 2018
BankeSmalls:

What we are telling you in simple English is;

Even though you control everything in Nigerian government, poverty will never depart from your house because your fundamental values are flawed and doomed to failure. Look back home and confirm what we are telling you.

Tell that crap to the "impoverished and suffering" northern top civil servants, government appointees and politicians that are controlling everything in government and the military cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by izombie(m): 8:26am On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Forget that superiority complex they try to display on every thread.

Clinically, it is proven that those who exhibit that trait are really trying to hide deep feelings of inferiority, so they overcompensate.

The basis for such feelings of inferiority is what is showing with regard to the bolded.
keep lying to yourself. No igbo man feels inferior to anyone on earth. You and me, face to face, you can't even compete with me. Wanna try?

9 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by BankeSmalls(f): 8:28am On Mar 20, 2018
izombie:
you are unknowing saying igbos are detribalised when it comes to politics. Yes you are right, i am an igbo man and if you put fayose and okorocha before me to vote one person as governor, i will vote fayose immediately. Igbos always look for the person that has more to offer and that's why we rejected buhari and will always reject him. As for yorubas, we all know they will always go tribal when it comes to politics. You all can deny it all you want but the only reason yorubas voted buhari was because of osunbade the mere commissioner.

In contrast, most other Nigerians go to the polls with hate on their mind. Do you know how we ended up with a dinosaur like Buharri? Its because some people couldn't endure to see Jonathan on aso rock because they think Igbos are enjoying his regime. These people operate on hate 24/7. Hate propels Nigerian politics, and I think Igbos should stay clear of the presidency. It will do them no good even if Obama fused with Mandela is to become and Igbo president, he will be hated for no good reason.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by QuotaSystem: 8:29am On Mar 20, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Same way we voted for MKO against Bashir Tofa, MKO is now an eastern president in your hateful logic grin

In your hateful political logic, the enemy of your enemy is always your friend.

Is that not why you people are suddenly in love with Atiku (Fulani anti-restructuring Muslim) and OBJ (Jonathan destroyer) against Buhari?

Stop trying, you can only fool yourself tongue.

1 Like

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by BankeSmalls(f): 8:30am On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Tell that crap to the "impoverished and suffering" northern top civil servants, government appointees and politicians that are controlling everything in government and the military cheesy

Or to the army of hungry almajirins in their millions, who at this hour are begging for morning breakfast with no hope of afternoon meal.

They are both northerners, what a cruel world.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by BankeSmalls(f): 8:32am On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Is that not why you people are suddenly in love with Atiku (Fulani anti-restructuring Muslim) and OBJ (Jonathan destroyer) against Buhari?

Who is in love with which Atiku? He is just a thief like any other. Does it mean you cannot find a single honest man in the north apart from that corrupt man, thats how low you have sunk?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by izombie(m): 8:33am On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Lol confusion everywhere. You and izombie seriously need to have a conversation.

You said the North has benefited nothing from the meat of the Presidency...

Meanwhile zombie accuses the North of dominating everything in the country from government infrastructure to politics to the military.

Which one you nyamiris dey? Oya answer each other.

yeah you claim you have the meat but your children dey die of hunger. I didn't say north dominate infrastructure, i only asked you to name one federal infrastructure in the east. Yes politically north dominate but the average igbo man lives a better life in naija than an average hausa fulani man even with their presidency. Am i wrong?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by izombie(m): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Strategic politics in Nigeria means Igbo hate.

Period.
lol. Na dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by QuotaSystem: 8:35am On Mar 20, 2018
izombie:
yeah you claim you have the meat but your children dey die of hunger. I didn't say north dominate infrastructure, i only asked you to name one federal infrastructure in the east. Yes politically north dominate but the average igbo man lives a better life in naija than an average hausa fulani man even with their presidency. Am i wrong?

BankeSmalls:

Or to the army of hungry almajirins in their millions, who at this hour are begging for morning breakfast with no hope of afternoon meal.

They are both northerners, what a cruel world.

Yeah like there are millions starving across the world from India to Cambodia. There are many poor people starving all around the world including northerners, southerners, westerners and easterners (or why are your people selling their babies to feed?).

Just like there are many rich people around the world, and many rich and comfortable northerners dominating the political, government and military circles in Nigeria.

Deal with it or...

1 Like

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by debolayinka(m): 8:38am On Mar 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

And yet some people keep saying that once Igbos get the Presidency of Nigeria, manna will fall all over Igbo land
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by BankeSmalls(f): 8:39am On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Yeah like there are millions starving across the world from India to Cambodia. There are many poor people starving all around the world including northerners, southerners, westerners and easterners (or why are your people selling their babies to feed?).

Just like there are many rich people around the world, and many rich northerners dominating the political, government and military circles in Nigeria.

Deal with it or...

You are helping my logic, people starve everywhere, but northerners make a profession out of it. Mother, children, father and uncles sitting down to beg from morning till night, and if you think some people sell babies to be richer than you, sell all your children and feed with the money before hunger kee you grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by debolayinka(m): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Really? Why then do you complain of marginalization and northern political dominance?

Why do you cry that FG infrastructure development is focused on the North?

Why do you squeal that northerners dominate the civil service?

Why do you wail that northerners dominate the military and paramilitary forces?

Wake up cheesy.
It's obvious you've never visited the north, and you don't know the perspective I'm coming from.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by izombie(m): 8:42am On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

we all know that atiku and obj are corrupt but they are still better than buhari. Buhari is a calamity that has befallen nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by QuotaSystem: 8:43am On Mar 20, 2018
izombie:
keep lying to yourself. No igbo man feels inferior to anyone on earth. You and me, face to face, you can't even compete with me. Wanna try?

Lmao argue with your keyboard. I simply gave you the clinical explanation of your misplaced and chronic superiority complex.

Online Hulk Hogans and Bill Gates cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by izombie(m): 8:45am On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Just like there are many rich people around the world, and many rich and comfortable northerners dominating the political, government and military circles in Nigeria.

Deal with it or...
yes you are right. So who presidency help? There are more poverty stricken people in the north than in the east. There are more rich families and individuals in the east than in the north. So i ask again, who presidency help?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Chikelue2000(m): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2018
so proud to be an Igbo man

9 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by mabea: 8:47am On Mar 20, 2018
Okoroawusa:
So if we make Prof ABC Nwosu the President of Nigeria,he will reject it,abi?

To think that this man was in govt when Igbos were dominating the political space.
Your likes are just selfish with your political interests. Smh
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 20, 2018
What status?
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by izombie(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Lmao argue with your keyboard. I simply gave you the clinical explanation of your misplaced and chronic superiority complex.

Online Hulk Hogans and Bill Gates cheesy.
and i am giving you the real koko. No igbo man feels inferior. That's why you people say igbos are arrogant. This is not about keyboard or being on a faceless forum. I said that me and you, face to face, you can't compete. You wan try?

7 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by QuotaSystem: 8:49am On Mar 20, 2018
BankeSmalls:

You are helping my logic, people starve everywhere, but northerners make a profession out of it. Mother, children, father and uncles sitting down to beg from morning till night, and if you think some people sell babies to be richer than you, sell all your children and feed with the money before hunger kee you grin

Begging for alms is a culture in their religion.

Is converting your wombs to workshops to escape poverty also part of Ibo culture?

Go and learn to play politics. Simple.
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by shankara7: 8:53am On Mar 20, 2018
FanYogo1:

Or the SE with 2nd lowest IGR and highest refugee status in other regions...let's not forget that the SE also house the drug dealing kingpins of Nigerians in international countries.

Don't mind people talking about Igbo presidency. They forget that na people go vote am. Who will vote for an Igbo man when no one trust igbos or when igbos have lost allies due to their hatred of other tribes? Is it "afonjas" or "abokis" that will vote for a "flat head"?

Forget Igbo presidency for now. Focus on developing the SE.

Everything is kuku in the SW...technology, healthcare, manufacturing, startups, tech hubs, entertainment, corporate businesses, international investment etc.

The USA and Europe still have their downside, even though theyre world power. With all the self-acclaim brilliance the ibos make, what do they have to show for it? Jews have Israel, White Americans have Cali and NY, Yoruba's have Lagos and Ogun, Hausas have Kano whose land is bigger than the whole SE, SAfricans have Johannesburg .... Kenyans have Kigali. What do Igbos have?
I have never seen a more foolish comment here..

4 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by QuotaSystem: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2018
izombie:
and i am giving you the real koko. No igbo man feels inferior. That's why you people say igbos are arrogant. This is not about keyboard or being on a faceless forum. I said that me and you, face to face, you can't compete. You wan try?

Bye grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by BlackPantherxXx: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Let me open your dull brain with some sense.

The igbo person is the most realistic person in the world, we call it as it is. I will clearly vote a Fayose over an Okoricha because a Fayose appears to be more brave, less prone to embezzlement of public funds than an Okoricha, even if Okoricha is my uncle. 

You see why we dont play your hateful tribalistic nonsensical rubbish politics?

Thats why we think we are better than you, that's why we are looking for ways to keep being ahead of you. Thats what ABC Nwosu is saying. Just listen.

Hihihihi...you sounded pained. Go and drink cold water foolish she-male
grin
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Simbrixton(m): 9:00am On Mar 20, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Who presidency help sef? grin

The north with legions of almajirins with plastic plates to beg?
The west with the bloated IGR, and a litany of grown men beggers and plenty brown roofs?
The south with militancy and cultism?

I will rather we seek to avoid all these infected regions and isolate our region, our values, our zeal, our brilliance and our never-say-die-attitude.

You get sense

1 Like

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 20, 2018
FanYogo1:

Or the SE with 2nd lowest IGR and highest refugee status in other regions...let's not forget that the SE also house the drug dealing kingpins of Nigerians in international countries.

Don't mind people talking about Igbo presidency. They forget that na people go vote am. Who will vote for an Igbo man when no one trust igbos or when igbos have lost allies due to their hatred of other tribes? Is it "afonjas" or "abokis" that will vote for a "flat head"?

Forget Igbo presidency for now. Focus on developing the SE.

Everything is kuku in the SW...technology, healthcare, manufacturing, startups, tech hubs, entertainment, corporate businesses, international investment etc.

The USA and Europe still have their downside, even though theyre world power. With all the self-acclaim brilliance the ibos make, what do they have to show for it? Jews have Israel, White Americans have Cali and NY, Yoruba's have Lagos and Ogun, Hausas have Kano whose land is bigger than the whole SE, SAfricans have Johannesburg .... Kenyans have Kigali. What do Igbos have?

Don’t let Rwandans see that mistake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: Nigeria Doesn't Need Leaders With Walking Stick - Abdulsalami Abubakar / PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out / Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.