Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

Japan Unveils Shinkansen 'Supreme' Version Of Its Bullet Train - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japan Unveils Shinkansen 'Supreme' Version Of Its Bullet Train (17882 Views)

Japan Debuts New Bullet Train That Can Run During An Earthquake / See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs / Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japan Unveils Shinkansen 'Supreme' Version Of Its Bullet Train by godliman: 10:05am On Mar 20, 2018
kiddoiLL:
When will Nigeria get to this level?? Naija which way?
we will get there by the year 3000. pathetic country. I wish I was never born here but who am I to question the.Almighty. bros this country has an over dose of evil
Re: Japan Unveils Shinkansen 'Supreme' Version Of Its Bullet Train by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 20, 2018
mcocolok:

Why you dey quote that mumu? So na we go buy bullet train give government

Donor: Hello Mr Buhari, I am donating 50 bullet train to Nigeria
Mr Dullard : Oh fank you my Son, we need more of the vullet train. We need more feful like you

He's talking about building the train here in Nigeria with whatever academic minds we have.
Re: Japan Unveils Shinkansen 'Supreme' Version Of Its Bullet Train by kmaster007: 10:51am On Mar 20, 2018
dis Japan Ehn. Dem too sabi technology
Re: Japan Unveils Shinkansen 'Supreme' Version Of Its Bullet Train by ArinzeRaph: 10:52am On Mar 20, 2018
tax kwa !!. It's only in nigeria that government will tax their citizens above their earning. Our government has no tax formula. For a country as dead as nigeria, nobody suppose to collect even bicycle license from anybody talkless of tax.
Re: Japan Unveils Shinkansen 'Supreme' Version Of Its Bullet Train by matrixme(m): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2018
nice line of thought. Have you learnt about the Ibiju lekki- Ondo state coastal road that was recently embarked upon, promising to cut the distance to just 50km between the two states.
Lets hope our politicians have the balls and willpower to effect really positive change in the transport sector.
TheMinimalist:
At 177 Miles per Hour, this means you could travel from Portland Oregon to New York city in 17 Hours. The distance between Portland and New York is 3300 Miles. current travel time by road is 2 days and 16 Hours.

In Nigeria you could travel from Calabar to Lagos in 2 hours. The google satellite map says the distance between Calabar and Lagos is 500 Miles and the current travel time is 12 Hours. And that's because there's a lot of winding roads. The bullet train would be 1 and half hour from Calabar to Lagos if the track is straight . Nigeria is around the same size as Texas and a little bit larger than California.
Japan is exactly the same size as California.

On Another Note, It's clear by looking at the Nigerian interstate roads which were built by the colonialist ,Nigeria needs new and modern interstate roadways . For example ,it makes no sense that you have to drive north through Onitsha instead of a straight coastal road through river state,Bayelsa state ,Delta State to Lagos . By good coastal road, distance from Calabar to Lagos would be 6 Hours,instead of 12 Hours.
Re: Japan Unveils Shinkansen 'Supreme' Version Of Its Bullet Train by obi123: 11:44am On Mar 20, 2018
godliman:

we will get there by the year 3000. pathetic country. I wish I was never born here but who am I to question the.Almighty. bros this country has an over dose of evil

that you even said year 3000 is giving the impression that there's hope, how about NEVER!!!!
Re: Japan Unveils Shinkansen 'Supreme' Version Of Its Bullet Train by Bede2u(m): 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
OneCorner:

expecting to see someone write diz.
everything must be done by d government for u lazy Africans
mumu man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Tell Me The Hard Truth About Living In Canada / Why Should Someone Sell Their Properties To Travel Abroad / Lagos-Ibadan Train Schedule For The Festive Period (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.