Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,985 members, 7,952,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Security Tightened In UNICAL As Two Students Die, 11 Suspects Arrested (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Tightened In UNICAL As Two Students Die, 11 Suspects Arrested (Pics) (18232 Views)

U.S Woman Who Killed Her Mother And Hid Corpse In Suitcase Is Re-Arrested (Pics) / Police Arrest 11 Suspects For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl In Jigawa / Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Tightened In UNICAL As Two Students Die, 11 Suspects Arrested (Pics) by Adamummya(f): 10:58am On Mar 20, 2018
why killing our husbands na ?
Re: Security Tightened In UNICAL As Two Students Die, 11 Suspects Arrested (Pics) by Herdsmen: 10:58am On Mar 20, 2018
Akawalija D1 need to be mutinied with his excos..

More like a merryment mp.
Re: Security Tightened In UNICAL As Two Students Die, 11 Suspects Arrested (Pics) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 20, 2018
taiocol:
Fake news... No body has been arrested
Shutup I'm a Marlabite...
Re: Security Tightened In UNICAL As Two Students Die, 11 Suspects Arrested (Pics) by SirBunky85(m): 11:03am On Mar 20, 2018
TarOrfeek:
For the 7-7
Na for nairaland u go come dey form LBM. Come ebsu isieke campus come show urself. 7:7 ko, korofo ni
Re: Security Tightened In UNICAL As Two Students Die, 11 Suspects Arrested (Pics) by SirBunky85(m): 11:06am On Mar 20, 2018
Kyllahmc:
lol pikin wey say him papa no go rest...go rest? sometimes I dey pity baggers honestly! they sincerely know going against NBM is a suicide mission but yet their hatred and envy for NBM go blind dem.
Maybe bgs no get mouth for unical now but before, who be ay to dare vk for cal.na for West wey vk no get ground
Re: Security Tightened In UNICAL As Two Students Die, 11 Suspects Arrested (Pics) by bro4u: 11:11am On Mar 20, 2018
Herdsmen:
Akawalija D1 need to be mutinied with his excos..

More like a merryment mp.

gee...i wept when i read this news, how they managed to overboard those germans is still a mystery to me... That D1 is a kokosimbe german.
Re: Security Tightened In UNICAL As Two Students Die, 11 Suspects Arrested (Pics) by Herdsmen: 11:14am On Mar 20, 2018
bro4u:

gee...i wept when i read this news, how they managed to overboard those germans is still a mystery to me... That D1 is a kokosimbe german.

Those the gods love ..die Young.
Re: Security Tightened In UNICAL As Two Students Die, 11 Suspects Arrested (Pics) by Herdsmen: 11:17am On Mar 20, 2018
SirBunky85:

Maybe bgs no get mouth for unical now but before, who be ay to dare vk for cal.na for West wey vk no get ground

Bst no get matter for unical..

Na klansmen hit..

Nbm ..who dash em say.
Re: Security Tightened In UNICAL As Two Students Die, 11 Suspects Arrested (Pics) by 3rdeye1(m): 11:24am On Mar 20, 2018
I understand the knives and daggers displayed .. but what does cooking pot has to do with this na? . Our police self
Re: Security Tightened In UNICAL As Two Students Die, 11 Suspects Arrested (Pics) by bro4u: 11:26am On Mar 20, 2018
Herdsmen:

Those the gods love ..die Young.
u sail in akawalija deck??
Re: Security Tightened In UNICAL As Two Students Die, 11 Suspects Arrested (Pics) by petitejolie(f): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2018
nosensticality. see ur life
Re: Security Tightened In UNICAL As Two Students Die, 11 Suspects Arrested (Pics) by taiocol: 11:44am On Mar 20, 2018
Wiziman:
Shutup I'm a Marlabite...
Am a malabress ewu
Re: Security Tightened In UNICAL As Two Students Die, 11 Suspects Arrested (Pics) by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 20, 2018
taiocol:
Am a malabress ewu
Lol Okuko
Re: Security Tightened In UNICAL As Two Students Die, 11 Suspects Arrested (Pics) by guiddoti: 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
bedspread:
Ambode is Becoming Clueless ..... either the Affairs of Lagos Stars has Overwhelmed him or The Hold of Thief....nubu on him is limitless...

I called the PSP company (Oluwaseun investments) which has been doing a Fairly great job..

I was told that Vision 2020 abi na vision clean Lagos has taken over....
Vision Lagos, Amuwo-odofin GRA is in a Complete Mess... Dirts are everywhere.... Everywhere stinks
From Apple junction, Diamond, Hakeem agboola, cooperation, Global success, Redeem Gate, up to the Bridge. Every where is a Shi.........t Hole...
U guys should act up.... This is not the Lagos I know.... pls get the former PSP guy's back to work and Work with Them...
Thank you
tell your people how to dispose garbage. They are dirty people... "This is not the lagos I know" The one you know is Improving on the watch of present government.
Re: Security Tightened In UNICAL As Two Students Die, 11 Suspects Arrested (Pics) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
SirBunky85:

The same ebsu wey una no fit even war 2 2 even bucaneer fall Theo for P3 bar abi u no know how many bgs Ayes don fall for Ebsu

U remember Angel for presco abi make i list more

Bgs all mouth and omila but very Lazy

Una no get levela jare
Re: Security Tightened In UNICAL As Two Students Die, 11 Suspects Arrested (Pics) by Tunks2017(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
Really?!!!!!!

Re: Security Tightened In UNICAL As Two Students Die, 11 Suspects Arrested (Pics) by 21Bandit: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
Rr
Re: Security Tightened In UNICAL As Two Students Die, 11 Suspects Arrested (Pics) by bedspread: 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
guiddoti:
[s]tell your people how to dispose garbage. They are dirty people... "This is not the lagos I know" The one you know is Improving on the watch of present government. [/s]
Its either
You don't reside in Lagos
Or
You Don't pay Bills
Or
You are a Tout and a Dirty pig in Lagos
Or
You are a Nonetity in Lagos

Take a trip to Amuwo odofin GRA from cooperation estate to Diamond estate to Joseph Peru to Raji raasaki to Global success to Hakeem agboola and see for yourself how Thrash are packaged... I pay 1k every month for my building to PSP. And I pay yearly to avoid dirtiness...
Re: Security Tightened In UNICAL As Two Students Die, 11 Suspects Arrested (Pics) by Kyllahmc(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
NBM would continue dominating every single territory in Nigeria... and beyond.
Why? first NBM is very connected, the have a very big influence in the Nigeria government... meaning they have powerful members all over the Nigerian Government chain... even in the military and police department... if you attend NBM annual 77 festival... you would freeze... you would see Governors,Top senators ,members of house of assembly and other top powerful officials all present.
minus the fact that NBM is more connected than any other confrat can ever dream of...
the initiation process and the unusual tradition of NBM also play a part...
other confrats says NBM is too extremely harsh on their recruits...
but they didn't realize that's how to create a perfect soldier, pain reconstructs you, physically and mentally, makes you stronger... and fearless. if you can go through all that hell to become an axeman, you wont allow someone initiated at a beer parlour or at the backyard to intimidate you...NEVER.
but one unique fact about NBM is that they are the most organised and civilized confraternity in Nigeria...
NBM can never throw the first stone...
Re: Security Tightened In UNICAL As Two Students Die, 11 Suspects Arrested (Pics) by holynyben(m): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2018
Dead men don't count
Re: Security Tightened In UNICAL As Two Students Die, 11 Suspects Arrested (Pics) by Kyllahmc(m): 7:02am On May 08, 2018
jaysnow:
The same ebsu wey una no fit even war 2 2 even bucaneer fall Theo for P3 bar abi u no know how many bgs Ayes don fall for Ebsu

U remember Angel for presco abi make i list more

Bgs all mouth and omila but very Lazy

Una no get levela jare
U dey follow bagger argue? if you na Egede then you deserve to be blended cos you no know your value.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Ran Gang With My 14 Children- 75years Old Man Says / Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi / Woman Accused Of Killing Her Child With Poison In Delta (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.