Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Ekiti 2018 Polls: Buhari Will Ensure Transparency- Says Oyegun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018 Polls: Buhari Will Ensure Transparency- Says Oyegun (474 Views)

Gov Polls: Buhari Returns To Abuja / 2019 Polls: Buhari Encouraging Under-age Voting — Afenifere / Ekiti 2018: Fayose Declares Intention To Contest In 2018 Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti 2018 Polls: Buhari Will Ensure Transparency- Says Oyegun by meokeke(m): 3:08am On Mar 20, 2018
https://meokeke.com/ekiti-2018-polls-buhari-will-ensure-transparency-says-oyegun/

The All Progressives Congress (APC) National Chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, has said President Muhammadu Buhari will ensure that the July 14 governorship election in Ekiti State is transparent, free, fair and credible.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Polls: Buhari Will Ensure Transparency- Says Oyegun by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 20, 2018
Remember how Buhari allowed the Anambra polls to be relatively free and fair, even when that benefitted an opposition party, Obiano's APGA.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Polls: Buhari Will Ensure Transparency- Says Oyegun by blackpanda: 5:32am On Mar 20, 2018
Buhari remains d best president since return to democracy. Am not even sure there be another like him
Re: Ekiti 2018 Polls: Buhari Will Ensure Transparency- Says Oyegun by Funbabaty: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2018
After reading the main story and comments above, I've come to a conclusion that we're a country in perpetual darkness. Is Buhari the INEC that will ensure transparency of elections? What should be Buhari's role in the next election in Ekiti or should have been his role in the past one in Anabra? He shouldn't have any more role than i do- at best vote if he is a registerd voter in that state or follow the election process. We're a country that believe so much in individuals rather than institutions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Polls: Buhari Will Ensure Transparency- Says Oyegun by meokeke(m): 1:43am On Mar 22, 2018
very correct
Funbabaty:
After reading the main story and comments above, I've come to a conclusion that we're a country in perpetual darkness. Is Buhari the INEC that will ensure transparency of elections? What should be Buhari's role in the next election in Ekiti or should have been his role in the past one in Anabra? He shouldn't have any more role than i do- at best vote if he is a registerd voter in that state or follow the election process. We're a country that believe so much in individuals rather than institutions.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Polls: Buhari Will Ensure Transparency- Says Oyegun by tomakint: 1:55am On Mar 22, 2018
Funbabaty:

That court jester is only telling you in reverse that, "Buhari will ensure the poll is rigged which will lead to disaster for the Nation. APC is dead and buried in Ekiti State. Oyegun is not fit to be a village headmaster, imagine that loose talks from a National Chairman of a National Party.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.. / Pdp Takes Advantage Of Bill Gates Comment On Nigeria's Economy, Press Release / “my Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone” – Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.