Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) (31308 Views)

Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party / Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine / Dakore Akande And Richard Mofe-Damijo On Set: Throwback Photo Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2018
My crush that year na Halima Abubakar. Everytime I was with my girl I really wished it was her and e be like say the thing still dey do me naw sef. I am still hopeful that I will get to spend a quality time with her some day!
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by tyreal(f): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2018
brutal1:
There was ds girl I had a crush on in secondary school , she joined our school in JSS2 and in SS1 d feeling was so strong and I wrote my letter ..d days of ditto... She promised to give me an answer the next Monday. I ironed my uniform and added "blue" we call it aro kiun, the thing sparkle well and I poured moms powder on my uniform to form perfume only for our principal to ask us all to recite the 2nd stanza of national anthem (Oh God of creation) and d whole school fumbled and it was a beating galore. All those agric, geography, maths and fine art teachers that can beat for states. They ruined my day. I cried my eye balls out..even my crush cried and I hated d way she couldn't hold it. Her mouth was so wide as she was crying and that ended all the feelings. The crushed and d crusher sat with half of our nyansh because d other part was hell.
This is so funny... The crushed and the crusher...i can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by michony505(m): 10:04am On Mar 20, 2018
brutal1:
There was ds girl I had a crush on in secondary school , she joined our school in JSS2 and in SS1 d feeling was so strong and I wrote my letter ..d days of ditto... She promised to give me an answer the next Monday. I ironed my uniform and added "blue" we call it aro kiun, the thing sparkle well and I poured moms powder on my uniform to form perfume only for our principal to ask us all to recite the 2nd stanza of national anthem (Oh God of creation) and d whole school fumbled and it was a beating galore. All those agric, geography, maths and fine art teachers that can beat for states. They ruined my day. I cried my eye balls out..even my crush cried and I hated d way she couldn't hold it. Her mouth was so wide as she was crying and that ended all the feelings. The crushed and d crusher sat with half of our nyansh because d other part was hell.
You're a born clown! Very cracking
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by Tex42(m): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2018
daewoorazer:

Did u tell her d number of times u masturbated with her pix?

NwaAmaikpe's apprentice spotted.
Lol!

1 Like

Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by vicardino(m): 10:18am On Mar 20, 2018
Kaiii, this guy ehnn. I can relate cheesy grin
brutal1:
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by Princesscherry(f): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2018
My Crush Is Neymar Jr.. I Really Want To See Him One Day

1 Like

Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by pheonixdld2(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2018
Mine is Kelly Rowland any day anytime
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by Hungarriman: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2018
brutal1:
Now this is one hell of a narration. Thumbs up.
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by charytea(f): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2018
See make-up.. The dakore I used to know was not so light skinned!
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by solpat(m): 10:44am On Mar 20, 2018
brutal1:

Lmao

Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by TerrorSquad147: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2018
brutal1:

Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by fuellessgen: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2018
talk2percy:
My crush that year na Halima Abubukar. I remember being with my girl and wished she was Halima. I am still hopeful that I will get to spend a night with her though. grin

Hmm, Halima of all actresses? You obviously have poor taste in women.
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by Adamummya(f): 11:03am On Mar 20, 2018
pogba my crush, i hope to see you smday
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by enonche85(m): 11:11am On Mar 20, 2018
daewoorazer:

Did u tell her d number of times u masturbated with her pix?

Lols!
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by Eagba(m): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2018
Regina askia my crush. Her hazel eyes, her height, Her accent, her class, her intelligent, her sex appeal,. She was above most standard in those days
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by ndubueze92(m): 11:54am On Mar 20, 2018
prela:
She's. My crush too, very pretty and decent lady
Forgive me, can a woman crush on a fellow woman?

1 Like

Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
juanjo2:
everybody have crush... dear lord I really need to see Angelina jolie one day
grin

me too..

If you ever set eyes on her in real life, call me on the phone.

cheesy
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
Who is he?
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
fuellessgen:

Hmm, Halima of all actresses? You obviously have poor taste in women.
Bros e concern u, is it ur poor taste? Na wetin u dey like for women I dey like? Yes Halima Abubakar of all actresses! And I will still do anything to meet with her. Abi u get her contact ni?
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by fuellessgen: 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
talk2percy:
Bros e concern u, is it ur poor taste? Na wetin u dey like for women I dey like? Yes Halima Abubakar of all actresses! And I will still do anything to meet with her. Abi u get her contact ni?

grin grin Sorry o baba, no vex. Ano get her number. I pray you meet her soon and fulfill all your fantasies, amen.
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by Susungusu(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
juanjo2:
everybody have crush... dear lord I really need to see Angelina jolie one day

Me too ooo
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by tabisegroup(m): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
MrRhymes101:
Mine was Omotola. I was ready to forfeit my WAEC to kiss her... Wedding MC
She stays in my compound. I can let u in..just show me a video of u burning ur waec grin
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by MrRhymes101(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
tabisegroup:

She stays in my compound. I can let u in..just show me a video of u burning ur waec grin
hahahaha that was over 10yrs ago bros
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by mrde(m): 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
introvertedsoul:
But una two two na mate na?
Bros no just even lie say she senior you oh.
Old faced mofo!
Bros dakore no be today o! she finished fggc bauchi like 1994 or so...lol
Re: Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) by Noblefirstlady: 8:38pm On May 06, 2018
[quote author=brutal1 post=65992289 I was laughing and crying at the same time I just look stupid right now you are a clown.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Vacation In Dubai (photos) / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result / M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.