Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

My Salary As Chief Of Staff Has Always Gone To Empowerments – Uche Nwosu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Salary As Chief Of Staff Has Always Gone To Empowerments – Uche Nwosu (595 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / Enugu Govt Approves 13th Month Salary, As Civil Servants Receive December Pay / Photo: Sen Kwankwaso Empowerments 3007 Kano Youths With N30,000 Each. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Salary As Chief Of Staff Has Always Gone To Empowerments – Uche Nwosu by Flowrymz(m): 7:10am On Mar 20, 2018
The Chief of Staff to the Imo State Government Chief Dr. Uche Nwosu who doubles as CEO Ezihe Farms Ltd and CEO Ezihe Real Estate And Property Development Company during a dinner parley with Journalists / Social Media experts of Imo extract has said his salary has always gone into youth empowerment.

The Eziama Obaire born real estate mogul had the Media parley at the Chief of Staff’s lodge located at the Imo State Government House Owerri on Saturday the 17th of March 2018.

According to him, “My basic salary as Chief of Staff is Five Hundred Thousand Naira (N500,000), but what people do not know yet is that this salary doesn’t come to me, I long directed it to my Ezihe Foundation, the massive empowerments you’ve seen me do, it’s through that particular means, people might now ask questions like How does Uche Nwosu survive? I always advise one thing, have something else doing apart from politics, if it was just politics, I’d be a wretched fellow, even as chief of staff, I give attention to my other businesses like my Ezihe Real Estate And Property Development Company, this firm has paid my bills, people might think there are billions of naira in politics, it’s a heavy misconception, today, you see politicians after their stay in office, they look hungry or poor, these are politicians who rely on politics alone, more like career politicians, I also have my Ezihe Farms, I generate more than Eight Million Naira weekly there, I supply eggs to shoprite and so many other supermarkets in Imo State”.

When asked about the alleged stolen bailout funds from his home, he responded

“You see, propaganda thrives in our dear state of Imo, the journalist who reported that particular story couldn’t provide evidence to it when charged to court, a lot of rumours you hear about the Government and me today are just mere propaganda’s, lots of them can’t even provide evidence to all these things, but at the end, God would vindicate all of us”.

The 42 year old father of three urged well established Imolites to join him and empower people, so that Imo would be a state devoid of crime and hunger.

Cc: @lalasticlala

Re: My Salary As Chief Of Staff Has Always Gone To Empowerments – Uche Nwosu by Olalan(m): 7:18am On Mar 20, 2018
Basic salary 500,000, how much would the allowances be? Aside allowance cuts from over inflation on contracts and expenditures is also coming into most political office holders accounts. No wonder they can do anything to remain within the corridors of power
Re: My Salary As Chief Of Staff Has Always Gone To Empowerments – Uche Nwosu by SoNature(m): 7:23am On Mar 20, 2018
He should keep fooling himself. Ndi Imo should come together and vote for APGA. It's high time we stopped this APC/PDP madness!
Let's vote for Frank Nneji of ABC Transport!

1 Like

Re: My Salary As Chief Of Staff Has Always Gone To Empowerments – Uche Nwosu by Donpresh95(m): 7:45am On Mar 20, 2018
These politicians baffles me with there lies, But it baffles me more on how imolites will accept these lies.
Re: My Salary As Chief Of Staff Has Always Gone To Empowerments – Uche Nwosu by BlackDBagba: 7:56am On Mar 20, 2018
grin....#500,000? Really??
Re: My Salary As Chief Of Staff Has Always Gone To Empowerments – Uche Nwosu by JAWBONE(m): 8:14am On Mar 20, 2018
If IMO people like let them believe all this lies and vote for this Okorocha stooge.
Re: My Salary As Chief Of Staff Has Always Gone To Empowerments – Uche Nwosu by ufuosman(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2018
Continue Oga Linus

(1) (Reply)

Why Senator Ifeanyi Ararume Is Contesting Imo Guber / Buhari Orders Police To Open All Lagos Roads During Visit / Breaking News - Saraki's Loyalists Boast Of Leaving APC Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.