Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) (19090 Views)

20 Feared Dead As Cross River, Ebonyi Communities Clash / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Wukari In Taraba, Kill 3 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 20, 2018
SlayerForever:

Your stupidity has been brought to bare now. You guys in the creeks are so daft,it's shivers the spine to picture how backyards the creeks will still be in the next 50 years. I spit on you! The 2 communities are both Igbo,anu mpama!
gosh why are are u so pained?

4 Likes

Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by SlayerForever: 11:17am On Mar 20, 2018
AdaFonju:

Mbire, na Oil dem dey find

And I thought the other animal had shown the highest stupidity until I saw you've brought oil into it,then I knew he's learning work in stupidity compared to you. Ezi gambia!

5 Likes

Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by Emu4life(m): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2018
taylor89:
Violence

Buhari is a mad cow

Stupid president parading himself with a NEPA certificate
dont be an IDIOT. Igbos butchered themselves and you are shouting Buhari.... E be lyk say na Buhari you dey see 4 ur dream ba?

3 Likes

Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by shegzy08: 11:20am On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=Emu4life post=65994822]Why is it that its IGBOS that always starts the problem[/quote
Shut up, this is a baseless topic without fact and as at such you can't attain the real story..don't reason with hate, it makes one retarded

1 Like

Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by airminem(f): 11:22am On Mar 20, 2018
taylor89:
Violence

Buhari is a mad cow

What is nepa certificate if i may ask you that isnt a cow?

1 Like

Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by InfiniteLoopx: 11:22am On Mar 20, 2018
Its funny that both communities are of the same clan. Izzi and Isobo speaks all most intelligible language. Why not settle the land dispute amicably as brothers?

4 Likes

Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by rhythyson: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2018
taylor89:
Violence

Buhari is a mad cow

You don miss your drugs again

1 Like

Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by desoul2004(m): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2018
judecares1:
MY GRAND FATHER SAID TO US HIS CHILDREN BEFORE HE DIED THAT ON KNOW CONDITION MUST YOU FIGHT FOR LAND DISPUTE,FOR WE SAW THE LAND AND WE MUST LEAVE THE LAND BEHIND.

Absolutely correct.

3 Likes

Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by Emu4life(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=shegzy08 post=65994957][/quote] Really But how do you reason HAUSA, YORUBA, NORTHERN OR ISLAMIC RELATED topics?? Dont you see dat u are Daft and CONFUSED?
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by yemzzy22(m): 11:34am On Mar 20, 2018
cry buhari the bloody daura member I think those who vote you made a mistake you are meant to be traveling from one place to another minister
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by Chukazu: 11:35am On Mar 20, 2018
Marcelini:

There is no single drop of crude oil in the entire Cross River state.

How did you come to that conclusion?
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by devindevin2000: 11:37am On Mar 20, 2018
Attack caused by hausa-fulani to pit Igbos against their Eastern brothers, in order to create bad blood to stop the bond between them especially on Biafran restoration. Let me say this...the biggest supporters of Igbos since immemorial in SS are Akwa-Cross people. Since the history of Eastern Nigeria, there has never been a single problem between Igbos and their Akwa-cross neighbors for hundreds of yrs. My people, the enemy is behind this; watch as afonjas will attack me now because the hate seeing Igbos and Akwa-cross as one...
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by LaudableXX: 11:40am On Mar 20, 2018
SlayerForever:
Your stupidity has been brought to bare now. You guys in the creeks are so daft,it's shivers the spine to picture how backyards the creeks will still be in the next 50 years. I spit on you! The 2 communities are both Igbo,anu mpama!
Nsobo people in Obubra Local Government Area of Cross River State, are Igbo? Since when? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by shegzy08: 11:43am On Mar 20, 2018
Emu4life:
Really But how do you reason HAUSA, YORUBA, NORTHERN OR ISLAMIC RELATED topics?? Dont you see dat u are Daft and CONFUSED?

You really need a form of education and I suggest you attend an adult school cause I already assume you are one..it is a communal clash and should be thought of with proper reasoning and not your negative IQ located beneath an untapped crude oil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by Shafiiimran99: 11:53am On Mar 20, 2018
taylor89:
Violence

Buhari is a mad cow

Fools rush in where angels dear to tread
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by Emu4life(m): 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
shegzy08:

You really need a form of education and I suggest you attend an adult school cause I already assume you are one..it is a communal clash and should be thought of with proper reasoning and not your negative IQ located beneath an untapped crude oil
gerrarahia confused tribalist.
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by LaudableXX: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
devindevin2000:
Attack caused by hausa-fulani to pit Igbos against their Eastern brothers, in order to create bad blood to stop the bond between them especially on Biafran restoration. Let me say this...the biggest supporters of Igbos since immemorial in SS are Akwa-Cross people. Since the history of Eastern Nigeria, there has never bee a single problem with Igbos and their Akwa-cross neighbors for hundreds of yrs. My people, the enemy is being this; watch as afonjas will attack me now because the hate any seeing Igbos and Akwa-cross as one...

Conspiracy theorist! sad Where is the proof that Hausa-Fulani caused this crises, to pit Igbos against their Eastern brothers? You sabi lie, sha! shocked Everything in your brain is always about 'Afonjas.' it appears those same Afonjas you are obsessed with, have buried your destiny inside their backyard. That is why you keep chanting Afonja up and down, everyday..

During the civil war, your people caused a lot of sorrow, tears, blood and mayhem in the old communities under the present day Akwa-Ibom and Cross River state. They were labelled as saboteurs and maltreated by your people. Or have you forgotten?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by shegzy08: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
Emu4life:
gerrarahia confused tribalist.

Lol..you lack common sense and at such deserves no response..am not even Ibo
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by rigarmortis: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
AdaFonju:
Oya Igbo & Calabar ppl make una come dey type una various Stereotypes

Lol, the isobos of cross River and izzi of ebonyi are actually related historically, they are of the same clan.

Stop dancing naked

2 Likes

Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by rigarmortis: 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
LaudableXX:

Nsobo people in Obubra Local Government Area of Cross River State, are Igbo? Since when? undecided

The nsobo/isobos and ikwo and izzi are actually related clans, it was state creation that put isobos in cross River, some of you need to realise that it was not God that created these imaginary state boundaries. The farmlands has been a source of rancour for a long time now. Before that, isobos and izzi use the same market, stream, etc.

Do some research. It saves embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by churchee: 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
In 2018, people still fight over land!
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by AdaFonju: 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
Donpresh95:
Why killing your self over land. Can't you people learn from Abia State indigenes living at Obi Ngwa, Arochukwu,e.t.c which is densely populated by Cross River people how peaceful the two people live. angry
Those people still speak Ibibio/annang & have Ibibio ancestry so they can't fight their blood
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by Marcelini(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
LaudableXX:

Yes, Isobo/Nsobo people are Igbo speaking people in Cross River state.
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by AdaFonju: 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Marcelini:

Yes, Isobo/Nsobo people are Igbo speaking people in Cross River state.
Its a boundary community so that's not an issue, there are Idoma speaking people in Enugu, since when did Isobo become an Igbo clan, dont make them go on another round of igbo targeted killings
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by Marcelini(m): 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
AdaFonju:

Its a boundary community so that's not an issue, there are Idoma speaking people in Enugu, since when did Isobo become an Igbo clan, dont make them go on another round of igbo targeted killings

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1742702415788557&id=2015404565781435

https://www.nairaland.com/3425009/meet-isobos-igbo-speaking-tribe
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by HiddenShadow: 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
Asowari:
and this is the same cross river Igbo's want to merge wit Biafra is ok lipsrsealed

Keep deceiving yourself thinking that quarrel between 2 irresponsible communities will divide the Old Eastern Region
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by Dearlord(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
This wouldn't have happened if only they were human
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by Marcelini(m): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Keep deceiving yourself thinking that quarrel between 2 irresponsible communities will divide the Old Eastern Region

The two communities are Igbo speaking. Isobo are Igbo people indigenous to Cross River and Ebonyi state.
You can join their facebook page here:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1742702415788557&id=2015404565781435
The matter is currently being discussed there.

2 Likes

Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by Chetimah(m): 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
taylor89:
Violence

Buhari is a mad cow

so is buhari again?so are you telling us now,dat their as bin no crisis b4 buhari came to power in all those communities? I think buhari is ur own enemy,even you take too much tramadol and u r not normal again is buhari...
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by Adoptson: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
Even in a family, tribal war reigns.
Re: Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) by AdaFonju: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
Marcelini:

https://www.nairaland.com/3425009/meet-isobos-igbo-speaking-tribe
Keep your nairaland and facebook links to yourself, which Isobo man has come out to say he is proudly igbo or is part of ohaneze

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead / Landlord Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun, Blames Son In Suicide Note / Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.